Arranged Marriage😍

By jain2146

Kartik and Naira are absolutely strangers but destined to marry. Kartik Goenka is the CEO of Goenka industrie... More

Introduction 😎
Meet kartik and naira 😍🥰
Convicing her😚😌
Meet😍❤️
Their talk😍💃
Engagement date😍😘
Engagement shopping 😍
Engagement 😍💃
Nicknames😆😉
First gift🥰
Naira❤️
calming the beast 😈
New story
🥰😋
Shopping 🥰
Dares😈😈
Mehendi ceremony 😍
Shoutout 🤗
Sangeeth 😉
Haldi❤️😍
Important notice
Marriage ❤️😎
Important notice
Grah pravesh😍
First night😍
Notice

Dinner with him🥰

1.2K 95 10
By jain2146

The next day , it was the same routine for every one in the house but Kartik planned something special for naira . He wanted to take naira to an official dinner and to spend some quality time with her . So he called her to know her schedule .

Kartik: Hi beautiful.

Naira: Hi handsome.

Kartik: wow someone called me handsome today .

Naira: you too called me beautiful today .

Kartik: because you are .

Naira: okay fine , tell me why did you called me up early in the morning.

Kartik: my dear , this is not early morning , the time is 7 AM

Naira: yes it just 7 am but you know I just love my beauty sleep .

Kartik: fine . Should I talk to you or you want to sleep .

Naira: no no Kartik you say .

Kartik: hmm.. naira are you free tonight .

Naira: why Kartik?

Kartik: Answer please .

Naira: should I make myself free tonight? Anything important?

Kartik: yes if possible . I want to take you somewhere . Please come home by 6 PM

Naira: okay Kartik. I will try to come home soon .

Kartik: okay then see you tonight . Bye.

Naira: bye Kartik .

The day was pretty fine for naira and she came home by 5 . When she decided to get ready . When she skimmed through the dresses she found a box wrapped up in a gift cover . She quickly wrapped up and found an elegant blue dress with matching jewellery . And there was a note struck there it stated :

Wear this dress and make this day more beautiful , my precious one . Can't wait to see you .
Yours ,
Kartik.

She quickly got ready . After giving her a final look she went down and just then he ring the bell . She quickly hugged her mom and dad and whispered bye and left . Kartik as expected stare at her with open mouth . Kartik being the gentleman opened the door for her . She smiled.

Kartik: you really look pretty . Thanks for coming .

Naira: thank you Kartik and special thanks for the dress and accessories . I really loved it . By the way how do you know my size. It perfectly fits me .

Kartik: umm.. I actually guessed the size and sent it your ma . She confirmed your size and hence I brought it .

Naira: wow my mother is your partner in crime . You have great choice Kartik.

Kartik: of course. That's why I have chosen you as my partner .

Naira: okay enough. Now pls let me eat something. I am really hungry.

Kartik: yeah we are going to restaurant only. We will reach there in 10 minutes .

As promised , they reached there and naira was shocked seeing the place .
It was a cute cozy restaurant that has been decorated with lights giving it a warm glow. The natural sea side opening . The place is perfect for date dinner .

Naira: Kartik I love this place. Where did you find it from?

Kartik: I saw on internet and I instantly thought it would be perfect for our first date .

Naira: so it's officially a date?

Kartik: yes ! Now I want you to order something . Do you drink occasionally naira?

Naira: no I don't drink . I am ordering noodles and veg manchurian . What do you want?

Kartik: I will order red sauce pasta .
I heard their cheese cake taste really well , can we order that too?

Naira: yes blueberry cheesecake . It's my favourite .

Kartik: mine too .

Soon they placed order .
Soon food came and they ate in peace .

Kartik: naira can we dance?

Naira: sure .

Kartik slowly took her hand and took her for dance. Both cherished that moment .
After dancing both called of the day and went back home.

**********
So how is it??
Pls know me in comments..
😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 2.8K 41
The well known business man Kartik Goenka never believed in love... All that he believed is business and being with family.. How will his life change...
120K 4K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...
9.8K 788 27
the story about kartik and naira they both love each other but seperated by destiny but meet again because of thier family their family wants them...