Dream SMP age regression one...

By ThisIsWater00

Just a bunch of sweet stuff, give requests if you want to! More

What is age regression?
Request page
Slipping during a stream (Dreamnotfound)
Stressed (Skephalo)
Prison makes little ones sick (Tommy & Dream)
Thunderstorms and home alone don't make a good compilation (Karlnap)
Exile is hard (Tommy & Ranboo)
Playdate with cousins (Fundy)
"You don't have to regress alone" (Purpled and Punz)
Attention for the little panda (Dreamnap)
"You don't have to be embarrassed" (Tommy and Sam +Tubbo)
Authors note, please read
Movie night gone wrong (Techno and Wilbur)
Sometimes you need your big brother (Tommy and Techno + Tubbo and Ranboo)
Dresses and stuffies (Tommy and Wilbur)
Family of three (The Dream Team)
Help from the unexcepted (Dream and the Sbi)
"I'm not even that short!" (Tommy & Tubbo + Ranboo)
Not a fan of yelling (Jack & Tubbo)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 1- (Tommy, Dream, Ranboo & Tubbo)
The Blade and his soft side (The sbi)
Mission paper towels (The Dream team)
Oh no gluten! (Skephalo)
Baking muffins with a little muffin (Skephalo)
"You're the most useless maid ever!" (Fundy & Maid HBomb)
"You being a little doesn't ever bother me Techie" (Ranboo & Technoblade)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 2- (Dream, Tommy, Ranboo & Tubbo)
Bringing back memories (Karl Jacobs & Ranboo)
Caregiver swap (Dream & Purpled, Tubbo & Awesamdude)
Fear of heights (Dream & Tommy)
Cookies make grumpy littles happy (Niki & Wilbur)
Hurt and little (BadBoyHalo, Fundy & Wilbur)
Careday for the independent little (Philza & Ghostbur)
Picnic with a moody baby (Niki & Wilbur)
FACE REVEAL
Woken up by a nightmare (Quackity, Karl & Y/N)
Taking care of himself -Part 1- (Philza)
Taking care of himself -Part 2- (Philza, Wilbur & Tommyinnit)
The little slime boy (Slimecicle & Quackity)
Thunderstorms scare little babies (Ponk & Awesamdude)
Little meetup (Tommy & Dream)
"Piss baby" Dreamnotfound
Stress, editing and a little (Purpled, Awesamdude & Ponk)
Tantrum at the park (Dream, George & Sapnap)
Little princess's rough morning (Wilbur and Nikki)
Lil sister with her three big brothers (Lani, Tubbo, Ranboo & Tommy)
Hurt little sunshine (Tommy and Badboyhalo)
A/N
Pandas and storm flowers (The Dream team)
Meet up with a friend and get a carefiver (Dream and Karl)
A/N
Rest in peace Technoblade.
A/N

Bath time helps you forget mean friends (Skephalo)

4.2K 84 59
By ThisIsWater00

Request by: M-M-Meg-aPVP

Little: BadBoyHalo (2-3) CG: Skeppy
Their relationship: Their dating

A/N: So I just wanted to say thank you for all the compliments I got on my face reveal. I haven't had a really good self esteem lately and this really boosted my confidence, thank you <3 In this one Bad is a bit on the autistic spectrum, I'm not saying that Bad really has autism, I just wrote it for this story. It's showing off as hyper fictions and having sensory issues.

Plot: Dream is streaming Minecraft with Bad and Skeppy and some other people. At one point, they start killing Bad's animals so he slips. Skeppy heard crying coming from Bad's room and takes care of him.

-Bad's POV-
"I love you Bad" Skeppy said smiling as he was sitting on my lap and was placing kisses all over my face and neck, leaving me with a bunch of hickeys. "I love you more" I giggled and kissed him back. I had myself muted for a bit because of how needy Skeppy was being. "Ok honey, I think you need to go back to your own room now. They will get suspicious if you're in the "bathroom" for fifteen minutes and I'm "checking up on Rat" I laughed and ruffled his hair.

  "Aww, maybe you're right" Skeppy said sadly. "One last kiss!" Skeppy said and pouted his lips for me. I hummed and kissed him one last time before he got off from my lap. "I love you!" I said. "I love you more!" Skeppy answered. "I love you a billion times more!" I answered and finally let go of his hand. I didn't want to let him go but we had to get on with the stream.

"Hi I'm back!" I said and put my headset back on, unmuting myself. "Hi!" Dream answered. I was on Dream's stream with Skeppy, Niki, George and Karl. We were just playing on the smp, messing around. The public didn't know about mine and Skeppy's meetup yet so I had to be careful when speaking to him, not to slip anything.

"Can't we just build in peace please?" I huffed as Karl, George and Dream were building weird stuff all over the place we were supposed to buil a restaurant. "Yeah, I real just wanted to build too!" Niki coped with me. "Thank you Niki!" I said and George just groaned in annoyance. "Hi, what did I miss?" Skeppy said after he came back from the "bathroom" actually he came to my room for a bit because he really needed some kisses from me.

  "Nothing much, just us trying to be entertaining while Bad's just being so boring" Karl complained and made Dream laugh. "Bad's not boring, he's awesome!" Skeppy protected me and it made me blush. "Oh, are you protecting your boyfriend?" George teased and I could hear Niki giggling. "N-no, he's not my boyfriend!" Skeppy stuttered which made Dream chuckle. Liar, I thought.

   "Well then you probably wouldn't mind if we went and killed some of Bad's pets" Dream said  and all the four of them started running towards my house, Niki with them. "No no, don't you dare!" I refused and quickly started running after them. "I don't think that's a good idea" Skeppy chuckled nervously. I was really mad that they would even consider killing my pets. 

  "HAHA, death is coming for them!" George laughed and Niki laughed with him too. "Don't you dare touch any of them!" I said, sounding almost panicked. I've had some of those pets from almost at the point I joined the smp. "Please don't!" I yelled sounding really stressed out and Skeppy could hear it from my voice. "Maybe you guys shouldn't, really" Skeppy said to the other people.

-No ones POV-
But they didn't listen, they were already in Bad's house and started killing his pets. "No, STOP!" Bad yelled and Dream's chat could really hear the hurt in his voice. He started hitting the four people that were killing the animals. Bad was so hurt and started to feel little. All of them were laughing, except Skeppy. It was the final drop when Dream killed the dog named Rat.

  When he got the message in his chat that said: Rat was killed by Dream. Bad completely broke down and he muted himself quickly, he could feel tears pouring out of his eyes while he hugged his knees to his chest. Bad felt so bad and hurt when he heard all the four of them laughing their asses off. "Hey Bad, did you actually get offended?" Niki asked me but I didn't turn on my mic anymore.

   He took his headset off and put it on the table, feeling quite sobs escape his lips. "Hey Bad, I'm sorry! I didn't know you actually cared about your pets" Dream tried apologizing, but Bad wasn't listening anymore. He was now in little space and could feel himself panicking quietly. Bad slipped his thumb in his mouth and started sucking on it.

-Skeppy's POV-
Oh god, they really did hurt Bad's feelings. "Hey guys, I think I'll have to log out for today" I said to the mic and said my goodbyes. The other people said goodbye to me while they still tried to apologize to Bad. After I got out the call, I could hear quiet cries coming from Bad's room. Oh god, I thought as I got up from my chair and speed walked towards his room.

"Bad, baby is everything alright?" I said and walked over to his gaming chair where the little was sitting and crying with his thumb in his mouth. I could see that he was in little space. "T-they wewe bein' so mean t-to me!" Bad sobbed out and opened his arms for a hug. "Oh baby, I know, they were being so mean to you" I cooed with sympathy and picked the little up.

I noticed that Bad was still in vc but muted so I quickly left the call. Then I sat down on Bad's gaming chair and placed Bad on my lap. I started brushing though the crying boy's hair with my hand, trying to calm him down. I took off Bad's glasses which were covered in tears and set them on the table. Bad rested his head against my shoulder as I held him close for a good amount of time.

"You shouldn't care about them, they were being such idiots. I'll take care of you now and everything's ok, you're safe now" I spoke softly and calmly. Bad just nodded through the sobs and wrapped his arms around me. "What would you say about a... bath? Would that sound good?" I asked the little boy. Bad nodded and I could see a small smile form on his face.

"Ok love, change into your swimming trunks while I go and make you a bubble bath ok?" I smiled and kissed his cheek lightly. I set him down on his chair, earning a little whine from Bad. "Pwease don' go Geppy!" He whined and I kissed his hand. "I'll be back in just a bit and then you'll take a nice warm bath" I smiled and left into the bathroom. I put the plug on the tub and put the water running. I put some rose scented bubble mix in the water and watched the bubbles form.

I also threw some toys in there for him before I walked into his room. He was sitting on his bad and had wrapped himself in a towel.

This kind with the hood on it.

"Aww, look at you! Aren't you adorable" I said and Bad scrunched his face and smiled a bit. I went and picked the towel bundle up and carried him to the bathroom. I hung his towel and Bad got in the tub slowly. He sat down in the warm water and squirmed happily when he felt the warm water. Bad grabbed a rubbed duck and pushed it around the tub.

He giggled happily when he saw the bubble's pop by the duck. "Should I wash your hair now?" I asked smiling seeing his happy face while I sat in front of the tub. "Okies!" He smiled and I grabbed scoop that I usually used to pour water on his head. Bad didn't like how roughly the water came from the shower due to his sensory issues so he liked it more when I just poured it on his head.

I grabbed a rose scented shampoo, it was the only scent in products that Bad wanted to use. He loved anything rose themed. I put some of the product on my hand and started scrubbing Bad's head with it. He smiled when feeling my touch and laughed happily.

-Bad's POV-
I felt happy again and I did my little happy stim where I shake my hands a bit in the air. (I have this kind of happy/ excitement stim myself so I decided to give it to Bad) "Who has his little happy hands!" Skeppy giggled and kissed my forehead. It made me even happier and Skeppy continued washing me. He grabbed the rose body wash and rubbed it all over my tummy and back.

He made a smily face on my tummy and tickled it, making me laugh. Then he washed the shampoo and body wash out by pouring some water in me. He stroked my head to get the shampoo out and I completely relaxed into his touch. When I decided that I was done with my bath, Skeppy wrapped me in the towel and picked me up and took me to my room. "What would you like to wear honey?" Skeppy asked me as he held me on his hip.

"I don' knoowww..." I groaned and snuggled against my Geppy. "Would this be great" Skeppy asked and pointed at the outfit in the cabinet.

This outfit minus the cat ears, choker and shoes cause that's a bit weird.

And with this paci instead because of his rose obsession.

"Yes! I luv it!" He said happily and decided to get changed. Skeppy set him on the bed and pulled the fresh outfit on him. Bad loved wearing skirts when in little space. "What would you like to do now?" Skeppy asked the little when he was all fresh and chanced. "Could we pwease jus' cuddle on da bed" Bad asked quietly and fidgeted with his fingers. "Of course, anything for you love!" Skeppy smiled and we went to sit on my bed.

I grabbed my favorite blankie and held it close as I was the little spoon and Skeppy held me close. He rubbed my tummy because he knew how much I loved that. We would always play that game where he would draw a letter and I needed to guess which letter he had drawn. But now we didn't play, I just let him rub it and draw small shapes on it like smiley faces. It gave me comfort and I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

Oh god it's 5 am and I set myself a goal that I needed to finish this before going to bed and I did it! It took me like three hours but I'm so proud of this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
122K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
250 2 19
Karlnap Fanfic Enjoy :)
356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...