Dream SMP age regression one...

By ThisIsWater00

Just a bunch of sweet stuff, give requests if you want to! More

What is age regression?
Request page
Slipping during a stream (Dreamnotfound)
Stressed (Skephalo)
Prison makes little ones sick (Tommy & Dream)
Thunderstorms and home alone don't make a good compilation (Karlnap)
Exile is hard (Tommy & Ranboo)
Playdate with cousins (Fundy)
"You don't have to regress alone" (Purpled and Punz)
Attention for the little panda (Dreamnap)
"You don't have to be embarrassed" (Tommy and Sam +Tubbo)
Authors note, please read
Movie night gone wrong (Techno and Wilbur)
Sometimes you need your big brother (Tommy and Techno + Tubbo and Ranboo)
Dresses and stuffies (Tommy and Wilbur)
Family of three (The Dream Team)
Help from the unexcepted (Dream and the Sbi)
"I'm not even that short!" (Tommy & Tubbo + Ranboo)
Not a fan of yelling (Jack & Tubbo)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 1- (Tommy, Dream, Ranboo & Tubbo)
The Blade and his soft side (The sbi)
Mission paper towels (The Dream team)
Oh no gluten! (Skephalo)
Baking muffins with a little muffin (Skephalo)
"You're the most useless maid ever!" (Fundy & Maid HBomb)
"You being a little doesn't ever bother me Techie" (Ranboo & Technoblade)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 2- (Dream, Tommy, Ranboo & Tubbo)
Bringing back memories (Karl Jacobs & Ranboo)
Caregiver swap (Dream & Purpled, Tubbo & Awesamdude)
Fear of heights (Dream & Tommy)
Cookies make grumpy littles happy (Niki & Wilbur)
Hurt and little (BadBoyHalo, Fundy & Wilbur)
Picnic with a moody baby (Niki & Wilbur)
FACE REVEAL
Bath time helps you forget mean friends (Skephalo)
Woken up by a nightmare (Quackity, Karl & Y/N)
Taking care of himself -Part 1- (Philza)
Taking care of himself -Part 2- (Philza, Wilbur & Tommyinnit)
The little slime boy (Slimecicle & Quackity)
Thunderstorms scare little babies (Ponk & Awesamdude)
Little meetup (Tommy & Dream)
"Piss baby" Dreamnotfound
Stress, editing and a little (Purpled, Awesamdude & Ponk)
Tantrum at the park (Dream, George & Sapnap)
Little princess's rough morning (Wilbur and Nikki)
Lil sister with her three big brothers (Lani, Tubbo, Ranboo & Tommy)
Hurt little sunshine (Tommy and Badboyhalo)
A/N
Pandas and storm flowers (The Dream team)
Meet up with a friend and get a carefiver (Dream and Karl)
A/N
Rest in peace Technoblade.
A/N

Careday for the independent little (Philza & Ghostbur)

3.7K 75 13
By ThisIsWater00

Request by: where_ar3_the_ask3rs

Little: Philza (3-5, towards the end like 1-2) CG: Ghostbur

Warning! Being embarrassed of eating in front of people.

A/N: Holy fucking shit, 70 k reads! That's so much, thank you guys so much!

Plot: When Phil see's the ghost of his son, his heart breaks. Ghostbur is left to take care of him after seeing the lack of self care through Phil's emotional and physical state. Later Ghostbur asks if Phil needs a caregiver, and Phil says yes. After that, they have a care day where Ghostbur takes care of Phil the whole day to make him feel better. But Phil has a secret no one else had noticed yet.

(This story is at the time where it's been about a month of Wilbur's death)

-Phil's POV-
I was sitting at the place where I had killed Wilbur, my own son, almost a month ago. After that, everything just has been going downhill. I can't believe I could do something like that. I have completely forgot about self care and all I do is sit either at home or at this place, just listening to the sound of the water.

"Dadza! I have missed you!" I heard a happy voice from behind me. I couldn't believe it, the voice was so familiar, almost like...
"W-Wilbur?" I asked shocked and looked at where the sound was coming from. There he was, the ghost of my son. "Wilbur? I'm Ghostbur... but that's ok! I've missed you so much!" He said smiling and floated in front of me. I looked at him with pure shock.

"Dad, is everything alright? You look a bit sickly" Ghostbur said and tilted his head a bit. I couldn't get a word out of my mouth, my lower lip started trembling and I could feel my heart beating. I realized how badly I missed my son, how much I regret killing him. My head grew fuzzy and I slipped into little space. I quickly buried my face in my hands and started sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm so sorry! I'm so so so sowwy!" I started crying and felt really overwhelmed.

-No one's POV-
"H-hey, why are you crying?" Ghostbur asked and floated in front of me. (I was wondering like, can Ghostbur pick up stuff? Like does his hands go through things? But for this story's sake, he can pick up stuff and everything doesn't go through his body) "'M so sowwy! I didn' want to kill you!" Phil cried out and didn't even look the ghost of his son.

Ghostbur was confused, he didn't understand why his dad was sad when he saw him. He thought Phil would be happy to see his son, but there he was, sitting and bawling his eyes out. Ghostbur kneeled in front of Phil and looked at him, he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Did I say something wrong? Is it something I don't remember?" Ghostbur asked, worried that he had said something wrong.

   Phil shook his head, still crying. "I jus' weally miss you, I miss Wilby" Phil sobbed and wiped his eyes. "Well, I'm not Wilbur but I'm Ghostbur if that's good enough for you?" Ghostbur tried comforting him and ran his hand up and down his arm. Phil liked feeling his son's touch, even though it felt a bit different, like cold almost. Then Phil just hugged the ghost of his son tight.

   "Do you fowgive me?" Phil asked quietly as Ghostbur hugged him back. "Of course! I don't know what for, but okay!" He said happily, because Ghostbur could only remember happy memories, he didn't have no memory of his dad killing him. For awhile they just sat there, Phil snuggled against Ghostbur's chest. "I don't like seeing you sad, why do you feel so upset all of the sudden?" Ghostbur asked the older guy.

   "I jus' felt so bad, and now I'm tiny on accident" Phil mumbled quietly, leaning against the ghost of his son. "Oh you're regressed?" Phil nodded sadly. "It's okay little one, I'll take care of you now" Ghostbur said softly as he held the mentally younger guy close. Soon Phil had calmed down and was now just laying against him. The little was exhausted from all the crying and lack of self care.

"We should probably got to your house" Ghostbur said quietly and rubbed his back. "Let's go" he hummed and helped the little up. Phil's horse was not far away so Ghostbur helped him on the animal. They started making they way to Snowchrster. Ghostbur could hear the little whining from time to time, asking "are we there yet?", quietly while he had buried his face to the horse's neck.

   He would always reply with something like: "Not long anymore, little one!" Or: "Just hang on, I'll take you home ok?" That continued for about. Phil was playing with the horse's main, twirling some of the hairs around his finger, completely zoned out. He looked at the hairs with his mouth slightly open like they were the best and most wonderful thing in the world. Ghostbur let out a small chuckle when he saw how amused he was from the littlest things.

  "Ok, we're here now love!" Ghostbur said when they got to Phil's cabin. "Helpies!" Phil whined and reached out for his son when he was too scared to come down from the horse's back. Ghostbur picked the little up who wrapped his arms and legs around the other guy's body. Ghostbur carried him inside and set him on the couch. The little looked exhausted and his eyes were drooping.

"When was the last time you ate, little one?" Ghostbur asked softly and hugged the little close, he placed a kiss on his dad's head. Phil looked at his hands and looked like he was counting with his fingers. He started to get frustrated with the counting and just looked up at Ghostbur. "I don' wemembew!" Phil groaned sadly and was left with a pouty look on his face. Then Phil looked like he was abou to start crying, his emotions were changing pretty quickly.

"Hey hey! Don't cry lovely, you don't have to remember ok? Let's just get you something to eat" Ghostbur cooed and say next to him. He pulled the little on his lap and held him close for a bit and let Phil's tears drip onto his sweater. When Phil had calmed down a bit, Wilbur picked the little up again and carried him to his bedroom. "We should probably get changed before eating, little boys like you don't wear big boy clothes" Ghostbur smiled as he carried Phil on his hip.

Phil nodded and held tightly onto his son, he hadn't been held in a long time so he didn't want to let go now. "Phil baby, can I ask you something?" Ghostbur asked, Phil nodded. "Would you like for me to be your caregiver?" The younger guy asked. "Yes yes, I wan' Wilby to be my papa!" Phil squealed excitedly. "Not Wilbur still, but that's ok" Ghostbur hummed and rubbed up and down the little's back.

They got to Phil's room and Ghostbur set him on the bed. "I will pick you an outfit while you can play with my glasses, ok?" Ghostbur smiled and took his glasseses off, he gave them to Phil which made him giggle exitedly.

Ghostbur thought the little would like this outfit with the pacifier that seemed to be one of his favorites, because he looked so excited when he saw Wilbur take it out the drawer. Ghostbur changed Phil and then he was ready for a snack. "Isn't it snacky time now boo bear?" Ghostbur asked and pulled the hood on Phil's head. Phil looked at his feet and swung them back and forth and grabbed his favorite stuffie.

"Hey, is everything alright hun?" Ghostbur asked quietly as Phil nibbled on the fabric of the lovie. "'M not weally hungwy..." Phil mumbled and tried crawling under the covers. "Hey, you haven't eaten in days, what's the matter?" Ghostbur asked softly and pulled the blanket bundle on his lap. Phil didn't speak, he just put the dummy in his mouth and started sucking on it.

"Hey, we need to use our words" Ghostbur sighed. Phil looked up at his caregiver sadly. "I don' wike when people watch me eat..." Phil mumbled and looked away embarrassed. Ghostbur felt empathy for the little. "You don't ever need to feel embarrassed while eating in front of people, especially me" Ghostbur spoke quietly and brushed some hairs away from the little's face.

   Phil was always so independent, when little and when big. He figured out things by himself and always put other people before him, he didn't want other people see him be... weak. He always let people eat before him before he took food and if the food had ended before he had took any, he wouldn't eat. He hated showing weakness. "Let's go have some snackies, ok? I promise no body judge's you" Ghostbur calmed him down.

Phil just nodded sadly and he grabbed Ghostbur's hand. They both walked into the kitchen and Ghostbur pulled a chair out for the little to sit on but Phil shook his head. "What's wrong baby?" The younger guy asked as Phil refused to sit on the chair. Ghostbur noticed that Phil was becoming nonverbal, he was quiet and shoved his emotions with only using his hands or facial expressions.

Phil had actually slipped younger then he normally was, so his walking was now more waddling when he made his way to the living room. He pulled an adult sized higg chair from behind one of the cabinets and looked at Ghostbur with a face that said: "help me, it's too heavy!" "Oh wow, that's such a beautiful chair!" Ghostbur said amazed and dragged the chair to the table.

Phil put his hands up for Uppies and Ghostbur lifted him up, holding him from his vaist. Phil kicked his legs a bit when he was in the air but calmed down when he was set to sit on his chair. "Would some cereal sound great?" Ghostbur asked as he went to look at the cupboards. Phil nodded while sucking on his dummy. "Someone is tinier than usual" Ghostbur giggled and stroked Phil's cheek with his thumb.

The little's caregiver poured some cereal and milk in a bowl and also made him a bottle filled with strawberry milk.

"Here's your food baby boy" Ghostbur smiled and set the food on the table, he sat down too. Phil demanded that his caregiver fed the cereal to him but the bottle he drank by himself. When he was finished with his food, he looked much happier and was definitely ready for a nap. "Someone's tired" Ghostbur said and picked the fuzzy little up.

Phil was half asleep as Ghostbur placed him on his hip and carried him to his room. He put the little in some pull-ups, because of how young he regressed. Phil was clutching his lovie and sucking on his sooter as Ghostbur tucked him in and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

Again, a longer chapter! Hope you like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
53.7K 842 57
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!
250 2 19
Karlnap Fanfic Enjoy :)