No Better : A Alsina Story

Galing kay bharris3

Genius , Visionary, American Patriot . . Those 3 words decribe Kaylan Harris , CEO of Harris Industries . ... Higit pa

Characters❤️
p 1
p 2
p 3
p 4
p 5
p 7
p 7
p 8
Date Night
p 11
p 12
p 13
p 14
p 15
p 16
p 17
p 18
p19
p 20
p . 21
p. 22
p. 23
p. 24
p. 25
p. 26
p. 27
disclaimer
p. 28
p. 30
Date night part 2 😭
p. 32
p. 33
p. 34
Check In
p.35
p . 36
p.37
p. 38
p. 39
p. 40
p. 41
p. 42
p.43
p. 44
p. 45
p. 46
p. 47

p. 29

418 16 0
Galing kay bharris3

Kaylan's Pov

Everyone woke up pretty early the next day except August. I tried waking him up for breakfast but he wouldnt bug, so i put his plate in the microwave while we ate . Its been about two hours since then and he still didnt come out the room. I was getting concerned plus it was time to take my meds. When i got up Chris stopped me.

"Yall tryna go to the waterfalls today and picnic ?" He asked.

"Ou that sounds fun. Lemme get Aug up and we can all get ready." I said walking away.

"Ima pack the picnic basket." I heard Keshia say.

"PACK SOME FRUIT PLEASE." i yelled going to the bedroom.

I walked in to see August on the phone looking very irritated and red. I didnt want to distract him so i went into the bathroom and took my medicine. Then stood at the threshold waiting for him to finish.

"Nah yall not getting shit from me. Yall ain do shit for me but put me on my ass. Fuck outta here." He said hanging up .

"Baybeh whats wrong ?" I ask softly.

"Nothing Kaylan. Dont worry about it." He said sitting on the bed with his back facing me.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right." I said placing my hands on his bare shoulders.

It seems my touch set him off.

"LOOK I JUST SAID DONT WORRY ABOUT IT." he yelled.

His sudden outburst scared me causing me to flinch hard . His expression was mean and his nostrils flared but i quickly changed my hurt expression into a neutral one. The same neutral one i wore for years.

"Its family shit . You wouldnt understand so dont worry about it." He facing his back toward me again.

That stung a lot. But he right i dont know .

"Yea you right ion know nun bout family , but im creating one with you so that should count for something." I said grabbing my bathing suit and going to change.

He pretty much remained quiet the whole time i changed. But it didnt bother me my meds eases all anxiety but it doesnt numb my feelings. It was little bit below the belt jab but yea i never had a family. Bullied at foster homes, people only adopting me for the press of having a genius , being beaten . Yea he's right Karin is the only family i ever had. I miss her more everyday . I grabbed my speaker , charger, and my dior tote bag and was about to head back into the living room until he stopped me.

"Where you going?" He asked looking at my attire.

"We are going to the waterfalls. Your welcome to come whenever you feel better ." I said and left out without giving him a chance to speak .

Walking into the kitchen they was putting things into the picnic basket .

"Where August?" Keshia asks.

"He having some family issues. I dont think he wants to come." I said stealing a grape.

"Alright. MY 2 LETS GO." Chris yelled acting like a mother.

"Make sure yall hold hands too." He said .

"Umm Momma chris calm down." Keshia said.

"Girl dont talk back to me. I brought you into this world and i can take you out." He said in a high pitched voice.

"I can not take this man serious." I said laughing.

We all left out the house walking toward the waterfalls. Good thing it wasn't far cause a bitch is tired .

"Ight lets set up here." Chris said picking out a grassy flat area that had a lot of shade.

We set up our things and i connected the speaker playing some SZA because her music fits the environment. Keshia took off her cover up revealing a pink bathing suit.

"Girl i love that pink ." I told her.

"Thank you girl. Anyway hows my child." She asks.

"Girl she ain even showing forreal yet and asking how it is." Chris said taking his shirt of heading toward the water.

"Chris shutup im just excited for My TT baby." She said smiling.

"The baby is good i guess im only 4 weeks now. I actually cant wait to start showing." i said thinking for the thought with my little baby bump.

"Your gonna be so cute with your bump. Ughhh i cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl." She said .

I honestly havent even thought about gender . Ill be happy with either or regardless.

"I got a 100 dollars on a boy." Chris yelled out.

"Shidd ill double that on it being a girl." Keshia said.

"Yall really out here betting on my baby." I said laughing.

"Easy money. And ill take you up on that offer and you gotta let me put one in you." Chris said with an evil grin.

My mouth dropped to the floor and so did Keshia's .

"You know what deal." She said.

I just sat there drinking my sweet tea. This shit good.

"Kaylan which one you want." Chris asks.

"Ill honestly will be happy with either or." I said.

August's Pov

I felt bad about blowing up at Kaylan. What i said definitely was below the belt even for me. And she was right she's starting a family with me so it does count. My family is just bothering the fuck outta me . Money hungry as usual muthafuckas found out i work for Kaylan Harris and now automatically assume im rich like it doesnt even make sense. I can only assume they found out through press cause i dont even speak to my family at all only my nieces. Im suppose to be easing her stress not putting more on her.

Why do you always gotta fuck up so much?

I put on my swimming truck and grabbed a tank while grabbing my phone and left out to walk to the waterfalls. As i walked up i overheard them talking about the baby and i hear Keshia and Chris making bets on what the baby gender gonna be . I laughed cause Chris stupid as hell. Then i heard Kaylan say she'll be happy with either gender . Thats my baybeh just grateful for the opportunity.

"Wazzammm yall." I walked up taking my tank off.
"Well look who it is . The walking stick man." Keshia said laughing.
"I know yo double chin ass ain talkin." I said .
"Baby you said i dont have a double chin." Keshia said looking at chris.
"Oops." Was all he said before getting in the water and keshia going after him.

"So you lied to me . Ima drown you." we heard her said.

I sat on the blanket next to kaylan while she sat and drank her tea.

"Hey baby." I said.
"Wassup." she said.
I let out a sigh knowing shes upset.
"Baby—-" "Let me stop you right there don't apologize if you dont mean it. What you said was hurtful and a low blow. You said you love me right ? You wanna start a family right ? Act like it. A volte puoi essere davvero cattivo con me. quando tutto ciò che faccio è amarti dolcezza. Voglio solo aiutare. Mi aiuti, lascia che ti aiuti. Sono la tua donna, non la tua piccola mamma, mi capisci." She said cutting me off.

She lost me once she started speaking Italian , she must be really upset.

"Baby the second part please." I said not wanting to tick her off.

"I said sometimes you can be really mean to me. When i do is love you sweetness . I just want to help . You help me let me help you. I am your woman not just your baby mother you understand me now?" She said holding my face.
"Yes i understand my love. And i really am sorry for being mean to you. You was jus tryna be there for me. I just didnt wanna stress you out." I said rubbing her flat belly.
"I know dolcezza. I know but you can't help me if your stressed out too. We a team." She said kissing my lips.

"Yes we are baybeh." I said picking her up bridal style and taking her to the water.

"Now lets enjoy this vacation the right way." I said holding her in waist deep water.

"I think you owe me an apology gift." She said.

"Oh i got a BIG LONG gift for you ." I said laughing.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

87.6K 2.3K 52
queen gonna give august a taste of her medicine?
218K 7.7K 48
the things we do to survive .. growing up in the hard streetz of New Orleans life is handed to you there is no silver spoon, Or easy way out.You have...
366 6 38
Read the title
200K 6.2K 59
21 year old India is the boss of her own business, a "mother" to her little sister, a supporter to her older sister, and an all around life saver to...