p 15

Third Person

"Baby you dont gotta go to this lil Brunch shit with dem." August said trying to appeal to Ariana. She simply ignored him getting dressed. Keshia was her friend so she decided to go. August sighed knowing once she made up her mind is was no changing it. She wanted to get to the bottom of August and Kaylan's relationship now that he's back being her assistant. "Im going for Keshia , plus i think its good to start being around ya boss." She said fixing her ponytail.

" She said fixing her ponytail

He sighed knowing her lost. From this short time with her he knows she a hothead and hoping this shit dont go left while Kaylan still healing. With that Ari left heading to the restaurant.

At the restaurant Keshia and Kaylan sat drinking mimosas while waiting for Ari.

"Now I only put them together, because he seemed upset at the time

"Now I only put them together, because he seemed upset at the time." Keshia said sipping her drank. Kaylan can't lie and say she doesn't feel some type of way because she do but do brushed it off. "Keshia its fine me and aug are just friends. They are a nice couple." she said ordering a glass of scotch with ice. "Kaylan i thought we talked about your drinking." Keshia said concerned. "I know but my nerves bad shit." she said. With that Ariana walked in.  Kaylan's eyes instantly went to Ari's body. Ari smirked at this.

Gotcha Bitch. She thought

"Hey yall sorry for being late August kept talkin to me." She said sitting by Keshia. Kaylan just held a tight lipped smile.

I cant compete with a body like that. She thought

"Girl its okay Chris be doing the same thing. But Kaylan this is Ariana and Ariana this is Kaylan." She said formally introducing the two. They both shook hands and pulled away quickly. Keshia peeped game. Then Kaylan phone rings.

"Helluh." she said. "Hey lady i was jus lettin you know Im goin to meet with Tony and ya lil boyfriend about this contract." he said. She furrowed her eyebrows as if he can see her. "He ain my boyfriend, he's my lawyer." Kaylan said . "Anywayssss if ya lil boyfriend talk out the side of his mouth again Ima handle his ass." he said. "Well you do that don't leave no traces." she said then hanging up.

"Who was that ?" Keshia asked. "August he going to meet with Tony and Jayden." she said rubbing her temples. "How you think thats gon go?" she asks. "I hope the play nice." Was all kaylan said. "So you gonna give Jayden a chance or dub him like always." Keshia asks sipping her drank. "Jayden is my lawyer strictly that." Kaylan said. "I think you and him would be a cute couple." Ari chimed in.

Yea i bet you do. Kaylan thought.

"OH MY GAWD YOUR KAYLAN HARRIS." a young girl screamed .

The outburst scared the trio then they looked over and see a young girl probably barely over 18

The outburst scared the trio then they looked over and see a young girl probably barely over 18. They stared as she walked up to the table.

"'Miss Harris it is any honor to meet you . You are literally my idol. Im a senior in high school and I wanted to major in engineering just like you." She spoke really fast. "Kid calm down alright." kaylan chuckled . "Whats your name." She asks. "Zonnique Pullins." she said shaking her heros man really fast. "Well Miss Zonnique come by Harris Tower and we'll discuss a lot more." Kaylan said giving her a business card and leaving the restaurant.

Zonnique made a mental note to visit as soon as possible.

Across town the guys meet up to discuss business. Tony, Jayden, and August along with Chris meet up at Tony's penthouse he remted while watching over kaylan. Currently now they were waiting on Jayden.
"Tony you know the Jayden dude has feelings for Kaylan." August asks.
"No i didn't know . But im not surprised have you seen Kaylan." Tony says. With that August snapped his neck toward Tony.
Tony laughed. "Im joking but you cant deny kaylan is a good catch . she's just fighting demons all of us are." Tony says shrugging. Not too long after Jayden showed up.  He walked in only speaking to Tony. Tony caught wind of this but didnt say nothing.

"Well hello to you too muthafucka." August said. "What is he doin here." Jayden asked still not noticing August. "He's Kaylan's assistant so he has to be here." Tony said taking a sip of his drank. Jayden chuckled like things was a joke. "Whats funny?" Chris asked.
"You niggas funny. Tony why did you even ask them here . They gonna end up stealin ya shit." Jayden said laughing . Tony was clearly uncomfortable with the back and forth goin on. "Listen cut it out. Both of yall are here for Kaylan so act like it geesh. Before i call her." Tony said. Both of the men straighten up and kept quite. Tony laughed at the fact of them being scared of Kaylan.
"Anyways the court approved the counter injunction. I also gave the judge Dr.Banner's reports on Kaylan. They needed physical proof that she's doing better. Her board of directors are gonna try and fight this and use her attempted suicide as leeway. We just have to convince the judge that she's mentally stable to run her company." Jayden said.
"I think I know a way how." August spoke up. August is fully aware that he might not have the highest IQ in the room but he damn sure know how to come up with a plan. Jayden and Tony waited for a response.
"Why dont we get her a kid to watch after." August said. "Nigga do this look like the movie annie to you." Jayden said dismissing the idea.
"No no wait he might be on to something." Tony said standing up. "Im a mentor to a kid . His name is peter. And the public been looking at me different ever since even though i dont do it for the public." Tony said.
Jayden still looked unsure. "We can run it by Kaylan but I still think it might work." August said while Chris agreed.