Date Night

August's Pov

When he said he was bringing Keshia . I didnt Think he meant my other boss Keshia. Now here we are on our way to Kaylan's house to pick her up. And Keshia keeps asking me questions. "August just tell me who we getting. Ion like females like that." she said pouting. "Calm down you gon like this one." i said texting Kaylan.

Bosslady👸🏽: Im almost ready !
Me: Damn Girl you still ain ready.🤣
Bosslady👸🏽: mind the business that pays you😑 .
Me: you pay me soo💁🏽‍♂️
Bosslady👸🏽: just tell karin to let yall in and ill be down there when i be down there. 🖕🏽

I laughed at the text thread knowing i beat her. We pulled up to Kaylan house and Keshia almost flipped out on me. "YALL NIGGAS BEEN FUCKIN. OUUUU IMA WHOOP HA ASS FOR NOT TELLING ME." she said dashing out the car goin to the front door.
Me and Chris got out the car shaking our head and laughing. As we all walked into Kaylan House.
"Keshia chill out we ain been fuckin. Chris told me yall was goin out and i decided to bring her too to get out the house." I said notifying Karin to let Kaylan know we here. "Mhmmmm ima get yall together sooner or later." she said going up the stairs to Kaylan's room.

Kaylan's Pov

I was having last minute anxiety struggling to put my shoe on. Believe it or not i like August as a friend I don't wanna make a fool of myself.
"Well hello date buddy." Keshia said busting up in my room. "Date buddy ? Bitch you been dating and ain tell me shit." I said finally putting on my shoe and grabbing my phone, keys, and purse.
"I wanted to make sure this was serious enough. You know niggas like to be on games and shit." she said following me down the stairs. "Yea i feel ya."i said coming face to face with August and his friend. "Im Chris nice to meet ya." He said shaking my hand. "Nice to meet ya too." i said looking keshia up and down. "I ain the only one in trouble. Mhmmm boss and assistant so cute ain it Chris." she said getting excited. August and I both rolled our eyes at her antics.

August and I rode in the back taking in each other presence while Chris and Keshia talked up a storm. August grabbed my hand signaling me to move closer to him as i did.
"You look beautiful." he said. As i looked at him . He looked very handsome shit probably even more than on the regular.
"Thank you and you look very handsome." i said blushing. I never been on a date before so im glad keshia is here.
"Awww yall so cute." keshia said looking back at us.  I blushed again even harder because it was too much to take.

We arrived at an outdoor restaurant. It was very beautiful and the breeze was refreshing.
"Ouuu baby take our pictures." Keshia said .
And August nudged me to take some too.