p. 38

2 months later

February

Kaylan's Pov

Its been 2 months since August proposed and he have been so happy ever since. I feel like i am in a dream. And Today me and Keshia are having our conjoined baby shower. We've been so excited we all slept at my house since my backyard was big enough for two parties.

The avengers flew down here and are now setting up along with Chris & August cause they dont want us to see. Now me and Keshia are getting or hair and makeup done.

"Bitch i am so excited." Keshia squealed.

"Me too. i happy to see your family again." I said.

"Girl they missed yo ass and they was so shocked you were having twins." she said laughing.

"Girl who you tellin . I passed out when Dr.Cho said she see two heads." I said laughing.

Keshia got up waddled over to me.

"Kaylan my family loves you like your their own. You do have a family . I know your bummed a little because you dont know yours. But remember all the friends you have. We love you." She said hugging me.

That touched me that she knew how i was feeling. Im happy but the lingering thought is in my mind that i won't be able to share this with my family. Im sure August feels the same way too being that he dont get along with his. I just hope today goes well.

An hour later we were ready and dressed to make our entrance.

(make up looks)

(outfits)Keshia

(outfits)
Keshia

(outfits)Keshia