๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ โ€ข ๐Š๐ข...

By JiminiezAssCheeks

๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข... More

//Intro//Author notes//
Prologue...
Chapter one : New Job
Chapter two : Kim Taehyung...
Chapter Three : A dancer?
Chapter Four : The Sweatshirt
Chapter Five : I danced with Jimin?
Chapter Six : So He Did See Me...
Chapter seven : I'm not her boyfriend
Chapter eight : it's best if we share the burden...
Chapter nine : Drunk night
Chapter ten : Get the hell out of here!
Chapter eleven : Honey, wear a mask
Chapter twelve : Don't let the fear take over
Chapter thirteen : the sweatshirt...
Chapter fourteen : Dance practice with the Maknae line
Chapter fifteen : Scars
Chapter Sixteen : Painful nemories
The Incident....
Chapter Seventeen : Hotel del Luna
Chapter Eighteen : You're not alone
Chapter Nineteen : Back to Seoul?
Chapter Twenty : Leaving without saying goodbye
Back to 2018
Chapter Twenty One : extra security
Chapter Twenty Two : Confronting Taehyung.
Chapter Twenty Three : Explanations
Chapter Twenty Four : About Time
Chapter Twenty Five : She slept with me.
Chapter Twenty Six : Ha Ji Ma
Chapter Twenty Seven : Johnny
Chapter Twenty Eight : 3rd of September
Chapter Twenty Nine : Cuddles and kdrama
Chapter 31 : Closer
Chapter 32 : Attacked
Chapter 33 : Fated & illfated
Chapter 34 : Jiminah
Chapter 35 : Leaving
Chapter 36 : coffee
Chapter 37 : Broken trust or broken heart?
Chapter 38 : Revenge
Chapter 39 : Save Her
Chapter 40 : I'm right here
Chapter 41 : Jin hyung
Chapter 42 : Life isn't fair
Chapter 43 : Death doesn't let you say goodbye.
Chapter 44 : Singularity.
New Beginning ๐ŸŒŸ

Chapter 30 : Drinking won't solve our problems.

66 7 57
By JiminiezAssCheeks

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled as I saw Taehyung still on my couch, sleeping. I was so tired I slept from yesterday afternoon until 6am this morning. I couldn't express how I loved the feeling of having Taehyung right next to me. I didn't want the moment to end but I still got up and stretched.

I turned and saw a sleepy Taehyung stretch on the couch, sending me a still sleepy smile.

"Slept well?" I asked and he nodded, getting up.

He slowly walked towards me looking at me with that unexplainable look I couldn't decipher but that look which made heart race, my insides turn. I looked back into his eyes, standing there.

Every step he took I felt more and more helpless. I felt this growing feeling of happiness.

He was one foot away, his hair messy, his beautiful lips stretched in that unique smile I loved so much...

"Kie," how I loved hearing my nickname coming from his lips.... "I-" we both jumped as his phone rang, and turned to the couch where Taehyung left it.

"You should pick up." I told him, turning to make myself a cup of tea. Taehyung looked disoriented and looked at me then back at his phone.

"It's Se-Jin." He muttered before picking up. I glanced his way, and frowned as his face fell.

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

"What's up?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Er- I don't actually know. Se-Jin wants me in his office urgently."

"Oh, you should hurry, take this." I handed him the now ready thermos of tea.

"Thanks." He seemed to be hesitating for a few seconds, looking at me.

What followed seemed to be in slow motion. He leant closer and dropped a kiss on my cheek, before hurrying out and disappearing.

I stood there, not fully realising what had just happened, a stupid grin plastered on my face. I slowly made my way to the chair and to my computer, thinking back on what had just happened, questioning my imagination. Was it even real? I bit on my lower lip, sitting down. What did it mean?

I smiled dreamily, putting the headphones on and getting to work. I dived into it, trying not to think about Taehyung, which turned out to be quite impossible....

After five hours, I removed the headphones. I needed a coffee, and probably to check on Taehyung. Whatever happened with Se-Jin didn't seem pleasant. I looked down and checked my phone. Seeing the notifications, I jumped from my chair.

Five missed calls from Se-Jin.

"Shit." I dialled his number and paced anxiously. Luckily, he picked up straight away.

"I thought you told me there was nothing between you and Taehyung." I couldn't help but frown.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" I demanded.

"Check your e-mails." Se-Jin's voice was cold and strict.

I did as ordered, my heart pounding. Were there more photos? I apprehended the last click, closing my eyes while I did it. I froze.

"No. No way." I breathed.

Kim Taehyung is dating!

A Worldwide Icon Dating a Staff Member.

BTS's Kim Taehyung revealed to be dating.

I read the titles of the articles Se-Jin sent me. They were all viral. My heart pounded, I was furious, frustrated, angry, and terrified. Too many strong emotions, I wanted to break something.

"Sir, I- this is not true. I'd be aware if Taehyung was dating me wouldn't I?"

"Well, yes. But Taehyung does seem to spend a great deal of time at your apartment, even nights sometimes. Not to mention the latest photo of you two at the cemetery."

I froze. Se-Jin did not believe me.

"How about you ask Taehyung?"

"Oh, I did."

"Well?" Why did the fact that he spoke to Taehyung not convince him?

"He didn't convince me either." Was all he answered. "I haven't reached a decision, Kiaraa. And if none of it is true, then I'm sorry. I will invest more and fight of this scam. But if I can't prove it's wrong, I'll have no choice."

I wanted to answer but my voice just wouldn't let me express my thoughts. I was going to get fired? If I was then it was the end of my career.

I couldn't seem to breath normally and regularly, my heart pounded so loud in my chest.

After hanging up with Se-Jin, I checked the articles.

Kim Taehyung's Mystery Woman revealed to be Kim Kiaraa, sister of Exo's Kai.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

I feared it was only a matter of time before crazy fans would find my address and contact.

Looking at my phone, I opened Instagram. I had to make my account private. I had so many notifications.

"So people already found me." I breathed, my hands shaking as I read a comment.

You're such a slut, you applied to this job just to get into Taehyung's bed.

Half looking for comfort, half out of shock I read other comments.

If it's true that you're dating Taehyung, take good care of him. I wish you both happiness.

"But I'm not dating him!" I screamed, helpless.

I hurried to the settings and set my account on private to avoid receiving more comments on my posts. I wasn't worried they'd find Taehyung's Instagram in my followings since I followed about two thousands account. And once I put my account on private, no one was able to go through that.

I received so many message requests and follow requests. Better just delete my social media account. I proceeded with deleting them all, insta, Twitter, Facebook...all of them. I dropped my phone on the sofa.

After pacing for long minutes, I walked to my cupboard, the cupboard I rarely opened alone. I took out a bottle of soju.

Ha, alcohol was the best to make me forget about it all. I swallowed my first glass one shot. I coughed lightly, my lips stretching in a grimace.

Gross...

I poured more into my glass, already feeling the strong effect of the alcohol. I felt dizzy, and hot. After two more glasses, my field of vision narrowed.

I didn't stop, I wanted to feel numb, to be completely taken over by the beverage's effect.

The bottle was almost empty when the doorbell rang.

The ringing echoed and I chuckled before stumbling to the door, bumping in a wall on the way.

I opened the door wide.

"What do you want? Do you want an autograph from Kim Taehyung's girlfriend?" I proclaimed. Though hardly had I uttered those words, that a hand pressed my mouth and pushed me back in the house, shutting the door.

For a split second, I couldn't breath, my back on the wall. No thoughts, just my heart racing out of my chest.

[Author POV]

Taehyung held her mouth and he smelt the alcohol from being close to her. Kiaraa looked up to him and when she recognised him she chuckled.

She took his hand from her mouth.

"Ha...." if people saw that they'll think we're in for a hot night." She chuckled and Taehyung didn't move, torn. "Wait...." she smiled. "Have you-" she blinked, her hand on her mouth as she hiccuped. "Have you drank too?"

Taehyung didn't answer. He just stared and their heavy breaths synchronised. Taehyung leaned ever closer, his forearm on the wall by Kiaraa's head, his head falling on her shoulder.

Kiaraa gasped, feeling hotter and weaker by the minutes.

He was panting against her.

"Taehyung." She breathed, her hand reaching for his shirt and holding it in her balled up fist, breathing against his shoulder.

Oh she wasn't pleading him to let her go.

He lifted his head, and brought his face inches from hers. Kiaraa looked down at his lips, trying to steady her breathing. Taehyung was leaning closer and closer. His lips were brushing against her now parted ones and his long fingers slowly slid on her neck, causing her to tilt her head slightly.

Kiaraa closed her eyes, breathing Taehyung's name again.
Kiaraa was aching for Taehyung to take her. She melted in his touch. With the alcohol, the anxiety, the violence of the hate she was receiving and Taehyung so close to her...

But...

"I can't." Taehyung pulled away, panting, crashing in the sofa, covering his face with his hands. "I don't want to kiss you when I or you are drunk." He whispered.

Kiaraa was left frustrated her whole body tensed up with the sudden absence of Taehyung's body heat clashing against hers. She stumbled to the counter and emptied the rest of the bottle of Soju in her glass.

"The funny thing is that I end up with no job, no future, no friends and I don't even have that boyfriend people think I have." Kiaraa chuckled, holding her glass. Taehyung looked up at her before standing up. He grabbed the glass and emptied it in the sink before filling it up with water.

"Drink that Kiaraa. Alcohol isn't going to solve this."

With that he left, going to the bathroom.

Kiaraa didn't question him, she just stared at the man who had taken her last glass of alcohol.

She pouted and let herself fall on the stool, staring at the glass.

She didn't drink the water and looked up when Taehyung came out of the bathroom five minutes later, his hair wet, his face refreshed.

"Did you...oh you showered?" She asked, her question punctuated with a hiccup.

"Yeah, and you will too. Come on." Taehyung walked to Kiaraa, and lead her to a the bathroom. Kiaraa tried to resist, but didn't do a too great job of it.

Once the door was locked, Taehyung walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, drinking it slowly. He had to be fully sobered up. Deep down, Taehyung was extremely proud of his self control. He was strongly attracted to Kiaraa, both spiritually and physically. Had he not respected Kiaraa as much as he did, he'd probably be in bed with her, serving her all the pleasures he could give her.

But he wanted their first kiss, their first time to be special, to be wanted, not just desired by pure physical attraction due to alcohol, or a pain reliever.

About 15 minutes later, Kiaraa came out, her hair in a towel, in her long pyjamas. She was a little more sober, even if of course the alcohol didn't vanish from her system. Taehyung finished his glass of water before serving her a herbal tea.

"Taehyung, I really just wan to be alone. You'll jus make it worse by being here." Taehyung had her sit on the couch until she was done drinking her herbal tea.

She held back her tears.

"Why did you come?" She asked.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay. I did drink a little. But then Jimin advised me to come." Kiaraa stood up and put her cup in the sink, feeling frustrated and Taehyung joined her there.

"How could he advise you to this?" Kiaraa looked straight into Taehyung's eyes. "Is he trying to get me fired? We should be pushing each other away, we should show the world there is nothing between us, not even friendship. I never should've accepted your idea of staying friends."

"I never should've suggested it." Taehyung spoke up. His was voice was rather low, he was dead serious and looked straight into Kiaraa's eyes. She brought a hand to his cheek.

"Exactly. Now you have to leave, unnoticed. You will receive too much hate if people find enough evidence to conform a lie. I'll get fired regardless of the truth. It's just the way things are. So, I should just say goodbye-" her eyes traced Taehyung's traits as if she was trying to learn them all.

"You're not listening. I never should've suggested we stayed friends because I don't think I ever wanted to be your friend."

A tear slipped from Kiaraa's eye and rolled down her cheek.
Taehyung was quick to stop it, cupping her face between his hands. Kiaraa stopped talking, her hand falling on his shoulder as his lips pressed against hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.3K 26
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž...
3.2K 252 15
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
72.9K 5.4K 56
I can have whoever I want, I can be with whoever I want.
1.6K 42 8
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐๐“๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž <๐Ÿ‘