Little More Love || Completed

By _ExtrovertNerd_

She has always craved for true love and when she found it, she left it. She moved from Manchester to Chicago... More

|| Prologue ||
Chapter 1 : The Interview
Chapter 2 : Destiny's Game
Chapter 3 : Mr. Male Bitch
Chapter 4 : I Apologize
Chapter 5 : Let's Fight
Dear Diary - 01
Chapter 6 : Silver Lining
Chapter 7 : Darker Clouds
Chapter 8 : Black Coffee
Dear Diary - 02
Chapter 9 : Blue Stone Ring
Chapter 10 : Louder
Chapter 11 : Itchy Misery
Dear Diary - 03
Chapter 12 : Acting Talent
Chapter 13 : I'm Prepared
Chapter 14 : Tatiana Roman
Dear Diary - 04
Chapter 15 : Call Me Seth
Chapter 16 : Murderer
Chapter 17 : Set it up
Dear Diary - 05
Chapter 18 : Blind Trust
Chapter 19 : Language Nerd
Chapter 20 : Silly Nerd
Dear Diary - 06
Chapter 21 : Was I selfish?
Chapter 22 : I'm Starving
Chapter 23 : Promises
Dear Diary - 07
Chapter 24 : It's Cold Outside
Chapter 25 : Half Story
Chapter 26 : Ridiculous
Dear Diary - 08
Chapter 27 : Baseball Bat
Chapter 28 : Mr. Sweetest
Chapter 29 : Instant Glue
Dear Diary - 09
Chapter 30 : Bachlorette Party
Chapter 31 : Wedding Day [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 32 : Wedding Day [ Part 2 ]
Dear Diary - 10
Chapter 33 : Just One Month
Chapter 34 : Babygirl
Dear Diary - 11
Chapter 36 : It's Snowing Outside
Chapter 37 : Amen
Chapter 38 : Waited For You
Dear Diary - 12
Chapter 39 : Drill Machine
Chapter 40 : That Night
Chapter 41 : I wish I was
Chapter 42 : I had myself
Chapter 43 : I'm going too
Chapter 44 : Hate that woman
Chapter 45 : Pack Your Bags
Chapter 46 : Champagne Problems
Chapter 47 : Rotten Ginger
Dear Diary - Final
|| Epilogue ||

Chapter 35 : How dare you?

2.3K 130 60
By _ExtrovertNerd_

Prince Charming might exist, but you don't have to be Sleeping Beauty waiting for him to rescue you.

Hans' POV -

Brilliant, I did all that drama just so that I could sneak into Noriana's room and search for her diary, but guess she didn't bring it with her. I've already inspected this room twice.

But I wonder, if, if only, our lives hadn't fallen apart so hard. What kind of live would we be living? I would tease her, and she'd roll her eyes and then I'd laugh and fill her in my embrace and she'd blush away.

A kind of life I always wanted.

Strange. I never felt that way before, even when we were together. A feeling of joy and excitement that I feel, her face being stuck in my mind 24/7. The utter bliss when I see her smiling. Why can't I hate her?

What's happening to me?

And why the hell am I smiling like a psycho for no reason? Anyways, I can't deny, Noriana was looking breath taking. I couldn't even set my gaze on her for a complete minute, because if I had, I wouldn't be able to avert it.

Hans Nicholas Anderson, you better get a grip on your mind... and on heart.

I wish this weekend could stay a little longer, but I don't have control on everything. Guess, it's time to call it a day.

***

[ Next Friday ]

Fantastic, Noriana isn't home yet. It's the Perfect time to sneak into her room, steal that diary and get all my answers. I can't wait to know the reason why she dumped me.

Not in her bookshelf, not in her cupboard, not even beneath the mattress. Where is that damn diary?

As my eyes try to scan the room, the view outside of the window comes to my vision. If I'm not wrong that is Noriana and Santino Russo aka Seth Darling. What is he doing outside my house, with Noriana?

Did she take my taunt ' You should settle with Santino. ' bit serious? Come on, she can't go that low. This 5'2 idiot with half bald head and fat tummy could never match her level.

Should I go and check?

Without thinking much, I dash downstairs and trudge to the subject spot and try to listen the conversation.

“ But why are you living at your boss' house? What is going on? ” he asks in a possessive tone like he owns her.

Who is he to ask?

“ Who are you to ask this question? It's my will, I will live in hell if I want to. ” she replies making me want to hug her. That's like my Noriana.

“ Nora, what am I? Twelve? You tried to be my friend for those documents. Now I'm ready to give you those documents. All I'm asking you is to be faithful to our beautiful relationship.” he slowly holds her hand and try to get closer to her.

Relationship, my foot.

This is all my fault.

“ We were never in a relationship. And don't touch me, it's cold. I don't want to take another shower. ” she throws his hands away from her arms. No surprise, she's Germophobic. But this bastard doesn't seem to bulge. He disrespectfully takes her in his embrace.

Mate, you're dead.

Before I could go and smash his face, Noriana twats him in his guts and his grip gets loose on her and tight somewhere else ( his South). “ You all men are bloody hell same. ”

He stands there in pain while she storms towards the house. She halts for a second when her eyes fall upon me. She wipes her tears.

“ Nor-- ”

“ I hope you're happy now. ” she says and continues on her way.

My heart breaks into a million pieces. What have I done? Because of me this bastard had the courage to touch her and speak those words. I'm a bad person. A very bad person. If there would be a place where I could drown myself, I would go there.

But right now, apologizing to Noriana seems more important. However, I know she won't even listen to me. I don't deserve her forgiveness.

“ Nora, Love. Please open the door. ” I hit my hand on the door. I am trying and hoping that she opens the door, even though I know she won't, “ Please, I'm sorr-- ”

Surprise to me, she opens it.

Doesn't utter a word. She looks pale. No expression. No makeup, just her pure bare skin.

“ What? ” she tries her very best to speak in a bricky tone but her voice is still shaky.

“ Nori- Nora, I'm sorr--”

“ Why 'Nora'? Just call me Noriana, with that arrogant bossy attitude. Oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt you? Please carry on. ”

She's mad. Super mad. She might not even ever forgive me, that mad.

“ Love, I'm sorry. I know I've been an arse. You don't have to get any documents from that jerk anymore. I'm really sorry. ”

“ Why? Why Mr. Boss? Isn't that you wanted. I mean obviously, you never wanted those bloody hell documents, but you wanted to embarrass me in my own eyes, didn't you? ” she maintains a furious face while a few droplets of tears get visible on her eyes brim.

Yes. And I can't explain how much I hate myself for that.

“ Noriana, Love. I beg you, don't cry. You can curse me as much as you want. ”

“ Yeah, sure. Tell me what else I need to do. I'm your assistant that makes me your property. Just order me sir. Do I need to sleep with Seth, or with you or with any other man, to please my master. ”

“ Noriana. ” I scream.

“ I can scream louder. ” and she really screams louder and I'd be understating if I say I'm horrified of her wrath. I've never seen her this angry.

But slowly she gets on her edge and the dam of her tears starts to break out. She holds her mouth and sobs. Her legs become weak enough that she falls on the ground.

“ I never wanted my life to be like this. I can't hold it together anymore, just take it away. Please take my life away. ” she cries shattering my whole world. I sit on the floor and hold her. Her body's shivering so hards.

I brought her to an extent that she wants to... die.

“ It's okay, I'm here. You're not alone. ”

“ That's the problem Hans. My life was going just fine, until you came. You are my problem.”

Every single word she's saying is as true as the existence of this universe. But it still penetrates through my chest and hits right into my heart like a bullet.

“ No surprise. I know I'm your problem. Honestly, I'm my own problem. ” I cup her face, “ But I guess it's time to do the right thing. ”

“ So now you'll kill Seth to show your manliness. ”

“ No, I'll leave from your life permanently. ” these words are more harder than I thought they would be. Did I really say I'll leave her? Will there be a day I won't see her again?

“ What? ”

“ I'll find you a nice place where you can live as long as you please. You won't have to work for me. I'll make sure to get you a nice job, or anything that you'd like to do with your life. You're free. ”

“ Mr. Hans Merciful Anderson, if you're trying to show your kindness, I don't need your mercy. ” she pushes me away in offense.

“ Not mercy. As an apology. ” I tell.

“ I don't want anything from you, neither mercy nor apology. ” she grunts, again standing up on her feet. This girl got no chill. I can never understand her.

“ So what do you want? ”

“ I don't know. Right now, I just need some time with myself. ” she wipes her tears and go sit on the bed.

“ Fine. ”

That's the least I can give her. I hope she takes a lot of time so that I can see her as long as she's here. I was about to leave when Mr. Henry, Noriana's teddy, catches my eye.

Now I don't know why I'm going to do what I'm going to do.

“ Hey, Is this that old filthy Mr. Henry? Oh yes. I remember him. ” I bluff trying to tease her. “ Get your hands off him and leave. ”

“ Daddy, you made Mamma angry. ” I speak in a funny voice on behalf of Mr. Henry, as I puppet him.

“ That's not true, your Mamma is an angry bird. She's always angry. ” I tell in my own voice, on behalf of myself. I'm kinda liking this game.

“ You think I'm a kid, and you can tease me with a toy? ” Noriana gives out a sarcastic smirk as she doesn't seem to buy my cuteness.

“ Henry, Mamma is really angry. Let's go outside with Daddy. ”

“ What? No. Put it down and get yourself out. ” she orders that even she knows I'm not going to follow. “ But Henry wants to be with Daddy, don't you Henry?”

“ Yes, I do, daddy. ” I mimic.

“ No, he doesn't. ” says Noriana as she literally pushes me away and tries to snatch her toy. It's not gonna be that easy for her.

“ What's wrong, love? You want something. You gotta work harder for it. ” I tease her as I hold the teddy high in air. She jumps in order to catch it. But, there are some side effects for having a thing for tall men.

“ You, Male Bitch. ” she curses as she struggles to catch her non-living child.

“ 'Tis I, Ma'am. ”

I deliberately pull her so that she falls over me, on the bed. Her eyes lock into mine when I slyly hold her tightly from her waist. She tries to get up, but I can't miss this golden opportunity, now can I?

“ Mamma looks prettier when she's angry. ” I mimic and she looks away blushingly.

“ Henry, stop interrupting such a cute moment between Mamma and Daddy. Close your eyes. ” I speak on behalf of myself and this time it was really hard for her to hide her smile. She smiles for a second then immediately hides it.

“ Guess, Mamma is enjoying it all way too much. Scolding daddy, and then being in his embrace. Many girls dream about just having a glimpse of this handsome hunk. ” I silently whisper in her ear as I tuck her hair behind.

“ Poor girls, they don't know about the dark heart behind this bright fac-- ” before she could complete, I kiss her on her soft lips.

I just couldn't control myself.

It was a small kiss because I'm not in a mood for rejection.

“ How dare you? ”

“ The heart wants what it wants. ” I mumble in her ear and release her. She gets up still looking at me with shocked eyes.

We were together for more than a year before things got out of hand and she still gets so numb everytime I touch her or kiss her. Why the hell is she so adorable?

“ Now Good Night. And you're totally free to have me in your sweet dreams. ” I get out closing the door.

I don't know how I know this, but my heart knows she's covering her face with the pillow, smiling and blushing.

Guess, Seth needs to pay for his actions now.

❤❤❤

Hello, my adorable lovelies ٩( ᐛ )و

❁ Super late, I know. It's 12:43 AM on a Saturday, at my place right now. Have been binging Never have I ever S2.

❁ Damn, I love to write cute scenes between Hans and Nora, but sometimes storyline gets in the way.

It's okay to take a pause, a rest. But make sure to limit it. Have a happy weekend. (❁´◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
44K 1.2K 46
I was broken...I was shattered...I was a prisoner of my dark cell I was living... But then you came... The one who thought me to breath... now I am...
171K 18.9K 58
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...
83K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...