Amara's Twisted Wonderland

By ViaDavis742

{Various x Oc} Amara, boy do people love her she's everything someone would want to be. Beautiful, chari... More

A/N
OC
I Can't Wait
Prolouge 1
Prologue 2
Prologue 3
Prologue 4
Prologue 5
Prologue 6
Prologue 7
Prologue 8
Prologue 9
Heartslabyul 1-1: Midnight Hanging!
Heartslaybul 1-2: Getting Ready and Painting the Roses Red
Heartslabyul 1-3: Classes start and Grim's Escape
Heartslabyul 1-4: Lunchtime Fights, Dorms, and Perfect oh my
Heartslabyul 1-5: Chesnut Hunt and Sleeping Lion
Heartslabyul 1-6: Tarts, Fanboys, and Confrontion
Heartslabyul 1-7: Sleepover
Heartslabyul 1-8: Unbirthday party
Heartslabyul 1-9: Truth about Riddle
Heartslabyul 1-10: Overblot Riddle, a Soul Magicians Power Revealed
Heartslabyul 1-11: The Broken Queen
Heartslabyul Finale: Revenge Unbirthday Party
Heartslabyul Epilogue: Dorm head meeting
Heartslabyul Epilogue 2: Broom Dancing
Heartslabyul Epilogue 3: First Date
Heartslabyul Epilogue Finale: Be Prepared
Savanaclaw 2-1: Dreams of the Savana
Savanaclaw 2-2: Cafeteria Rush
Savanaclaw 2-3: Auntie, Overblot, Magift, and Cousin
An: Happy Birthday Lynette
Savanaclaw 2-4: Accidents
Savanaclaw 2-5: Investigation
Savanaclaw 2-6: Suspect List
Savanaclaw 2-7: Savanaclaw the Lion's Den
Savanaclaw 2-8: Midnight Encounter's
SavannaClaw 2-9: Dreams and Warnings
SavannaClaw 2-10: How to Catch a Hyena 101, Wolf's Reslove
SavannaClaw 2-11: Here Comes the Back-up, Savanna Sleepover
SavanaClaw 2-13: Loathed Lion; Be Prepared Leona!!!!
1 Year Aniverary
SavanaClaw 2-14: Here Comes the Rebel
Savanaclaw 2-15: Two souls, So Different but So Alike
Savanaclaw 2-16: Lets Play Some Magift
Savanaclaw Finale: Family Bonds
Savannaclaw Epilogue: Cousin's first day of School
Savannaclaw Epilogue 2: Savanna Date

SavannaClaw 2-12: Tournament Day

1.5K 33 23
By ViaDavis742

      I was once again in the dreamscape, it was of Scar and Zazu when the Pride lands dried up.

   "Oh, stop it, Zazu. That's just depressing." Scar said in a bored tone as he paid on a rock while being surrounded by bones

"Hah... King Mufasa would never allow–" Zazu said before Scar roared in his face.

"What?! What did you just say!? I am the King!" Scar said before the three hyenas showed up.

"Hey, Boss. Everyone's complainin'." Bazai said walking in.

"There's nothing to eat or drink. We're all gonna die of hunger!" Shenzi said. Making Scar scoff.

"I don't care. Eat Zazu." Scar said making the others turn away with a scowl.

"Tch. Mufasa's reign was better." Banzai mumbled I think that's Ed.

"Is that so? You're an eyesore! Get lost!" Scar roared as Ed laughed as he ran away. The scene turned black again and Lilith showed up again.

   "Today's the day, my little monochrome rose," Lilith said stroking my face with one of her clawed fingers.

   "I know," I said putting a hand over my eye, where my soulmark for Leona was.

   "Rose, I know you are worried. But things will end up better, I just need to talk to him." Lilith said looking away, smiling sadly. I looked at her and sighed.

    "I know, but he's after you. And what if I end up with more blood on my hand than last time." I said looking away. It can't happen again.

   "My dear you have no reason to worry. They will be alright, oh my. It looks like your wolf-boy is trying to wake you up." Lilith said motioning to my mark that looked like a wolf, glowing. "Well, you better wake up then. Don't want to worry them now." Lilith said as I was pushed back into the world of light. I looked up and saw Jack over me fully dressed in his dorm outfit.

    "Hey there Jackie," I said getting up to stretch.

   "Hey, Khan senpai already went to the dorm to get ready," Jack said with a serious tone.

   "Alright, the plan is being set in motion then," I said standing up. Jack and I walked downstairs and saw my other cousins eating breakfast.  Courtesy of Ana.

   "Morning Moonlight and Jackie," Ana said.

   "Morning, Cat Lover," I said, using Ana's nickname that we gave her as kids. Ana looked at me and smiled, just then we heard Grim shout something.

   "Hey, guys something came for you!" Grim shouted. We looked and saw the ghosts carrying five packages. Artie went over and got that card that was on top of it, as she read she smiled before looking at us.

    "It looks like our dear parents gave us something to wear for this momentous day," Artemis said as she gave each of us our packets.

    "What's in them?" Grim asked trying to look in mine, I pulled it away from him though.

    "Sorry Grim, no peaking until we put it on," I said making my cat pout. I scratched behind his ears making him purr happily.

"Hey Jack can you, Grim, and the ghosts wait here for the others while we get ready?" I asked.

   "Sure, take your time," Jack said smiling at us. We went upstairs and into our rooms to get changed. I opened my box again and smiled at the clothes I got before reading my note.

'To our dearest daughter, we know you have always wanted something like this. So we made it for you. Your cousins should get something as well, but we hope that you enjoy this. Love your parents.' I read smiling as I held the note close to me, before taking a shower to get ready.

~Timeskip~ 3rd P.O.V.

   "Hey Heart, you here?" Ace called out as he entered the door. He, Deuce, and Khan came in all wearing their dorm uniforms.

   "They're getting ready right now." The chubby ghost said before they heard footsteps. They looked to see Anastasia with her hair up in a half bun, wearing a dark pink sleeveless high low dress with a light pink ribbon around the waist, star choker, light pink pearls, headband, and pink heels on top of floral laced tights.

     "Whoa, you look amazing!" Grim said a Figaro came over to his human. Ana picked up Figaro and petted him making him purr in appreciation. They heard another pair of footsteps and looked to see Artemis. She had her hair in a ponytail with a dark red ribbon holding it in place. An elbow-length v-neck shirt with yellow cuffs, dark brown pants, a light brown corset, brown and black boots with red laces, black fingerless gloves, and a gold cuff on each wrist.

    "Artemis?" Ace said in surprise not used to seeing the third eldest cousin looking this good.

   "Hey, guys," Artemis said, Khan looked at his Tigress with a blush on his face. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

    "Don't you look lovely, my Little Cub?" Khan said making Artemis blush.

   "Thanks, Khan, my Mom, and Dad picked it out," Artemis said as Khan kissed her forehead.

   "Well isn't this sweet," Serena said as she walked down. It's a Raven Queen-inspired dress with elbow-length sleeves and it is black and blue. He hair is styled the same way as Raven's with stars in her hair, a fur collar around her neck with black pearls, a blue gem broach, and on her right hip is a mirror and key accessory similar to her fathers only silver.

   "Serena!" Deuce shouted looking at Amara's cousin in shock at how regal she looked. They heard another pair of footsteps and saw Hera wearing a black dress with multiple skirts, a dark gray vest with her father's broach. And other accessories varying in her usual colors are spiked headbands, roses, a little top hat, waist chain, earrings, bracelets, and choker.

  "Nice look Hera." The skinny ghost said as Hera bowed.

    "Thank you, my friends, from the other side," Hera said tipping the little hat that she had on her head. They then heard on the final pair of steps, they looked to see Amara in a new outfit. A black form-fitted dress that billows out at the waist, a fur coat that ends a the waist with the three tails out, red heels with gold accents, and red fingerless gloves. She was also wearing the rose ring that the Heartslabyul boys got her. (See chapter: First Date, also imagine the dress black)

      "Whoa, y-you l-look." Deuce stuttered before Ace interrupted him.

   "Beautiful, you look beautiful Heart." Ace said making Amara bush and push up her coat, shifting her feet around.

     "Thanks, guys, Mom and Dad knew I always wanted this. I'm glad they did," Amara said smiling at them happily.

   "Well, what are we waiting for, let's go and enjoy the festival!" Grim said hopping onto my shoulder.

   "He's right. We got a big day ahead of us." Artemis said.

    "Well then, My Lady. Care to be at my side for today." Khan asked Artemis who smiled and took his arm.

   "What about you Amara? Care to join us for today?" Deuce asked as he and Ace held his hands out for Amara to take.

   "Why yes good sirs, I would love to," Amara said grabbing their hands. Jack walked next to them as they left the dorm. "Come on Jackie, we got a festival to go to," Amara said as she walked over to Jack and took his hand to pull him out of the house, Jack smiled and intertwined his fingers with hers.

Serena P.O.V.

  Little Cutie leads us to Side street where all the stalls are and I guess we stood out because everyone was looking our way.

   "Alright, we should split up. Cover more ground so to speak," Deer said as she brushed some of her brown hair out of her face.

   "Good thinking," Kitty said adjusting her glasses.

    "See you guys in a bit," I said as I walked around a bit, my Dad did an awesome job with this school. I was looking around that I accidentally ran into someone. " Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." I said looking around until I heard a grunt. I looked down and saw a man with tan skin and white spikey hair.

   "It's okay." He said as he looked up at me. "Who are you, I never seen you before?" He asked putting his hat back on his head.

   "Oh, sorry! I'm-" I was about to say before I heard a smooth voice.

   "There you are Fin." I looked to see a man with shoulder-length silver hair and purple streaks.

     "Oh there you are Shark Bait." said a male voice behind me. I looked and saw two men that looked the same except one had bangs in front of his face while the other didn't.

   "What have I told you two, DON'T CALL ME SHARK BAIT!!!!" Fin shouted at the two making me cover my ears as they were a bit sensitive.

   "Dagger, Fin stop that! You might blow this young lady's ears off." The silver hair man said as he moved over to me. "I'm sorry about my companions, I'm Morgan Ashengrotto. What is your name Sea Star?" Morgan asked, making me blush a bit.

   "I'm Serena Crowley, nice to meet you," I said with a slight curtesy. While they looked at me with wide eyes.

   "You are the headmaster's daughter, I didn't know he had a daughter!" The twin without the bangs said.

   "Well I am, and you two are?" I asked the twins as they sort of circled me.

   "Forgive us, I am Dagger Ray, and this is my twin brother Cloak." Dagger said pointing at his brother who smiled at me.

   "Charmed." Cloak said taking my hand and kissing it, making the tips of my ears red and cheeks a slight pink.

   "Do you mind if we accompany you, in case anything happens?" Fin asked me.

   "I can take care of myself, but yes that would be lovely. But please don't yell." I said, Morgan held his arm out and I held on to him as he and his party guided me through the festival.

Anastasia P.O.V.

  I was walking around with Figaro in my hands. I didn't see anything right now, but Figaro got out of my arms and started skipping off.

   "Figaro, where are you going?" I asked chasing after my cat. I followed him until he went up to two people in Pomefiore uniforms, they looked like Siamese cats.

   "Oh, hello there little one. Where did you come from?" The one with the right ear up and left ear down asked my kitten.

   "That would be my kitten," I said they looked at me curiously. The one with the left ear up and right ear down picked Figaro up and gave him to me.

    "He's such a lovely kitten, my name is Simon and this is my twin brother Adam," Simon said (Right ear up).

   "Thank you," I said holding Figaro in my arms as he nuzzled up against me.

   "Oh me, oh my. What's a  red ruby doing here?" another male voice asked. I looked to see a man with dark purple hair, the top part pulled back. "Hello Dear, I am Victor Sarousch. A pleasure to meet a divine ruby-like yourself." Victor said taking my hand and giving it a kiss making me smile a bit.

"A pleasure to meet you as well," I said.

"There you three are," a voice said and I looked to see a man with white hair and a strict gaze, he reminded me of my father. "Vil is looking for us." He said looking at Victor, Simon, and Adam.

"Oh Claude, we were just talking to Ruby over here," Victor said putting an arm around my shoulder.

"I see, sorry if this bumbling idiot is bothering you," Claude said making me laugh and Victor gasp in fake hurt.

"I'm appalled, why do you think I'm disturbing such a lovely gem?" Victor asked Claude.

"It's not my fault that you are highly annoying," Claude said without a single hint of remorse. He then looked at me with a similar calculative gaze like my father's. "Now, who are you?" Claude asked me.

"Forgive me, I'm Anastasia Trein. But you may call me Ana." I said smiling at them before looking down at my little black and white kitten. "And this is my kitten, Figaro," I said.

"A pleasure," Claude said. Simon and Adam looked at me curiously.

"Trein?" Simon asked tilting his head.

"As in Professor Trein?" Adam continued.

"Yes, he's my father," I said.

   "Whoa! I never knew professor Trein had a daughter! This is MARVELOUS!!" Victor said making me laugh slightly. "Well then, fair Ruby. Would you like to accompany us before the tournament starts?" Victor asked me. I smiled at them before looking at Figaro who mewed at me.

"That will be lovely," I said as I followed them around the fair.

Hera P.O.V.

I was walking around looking at all the stalls and prices, most of this stuff is from my family's company: Hoodoo Enterprise. I continued to look around before I was surrounded by a couple of boys. They weren't from our Uncle's school or Royal Academy, they must be inhabitants of the town.

   "Look at what we got here boys, a hot little babe." A guy said with a smirk. The others chuckled while I looked at one of the stalls that had a variety of necklaces.

    "Hey, there sweetheart, what's your name?" Another guy asked while I just ignored them and picking up a purple beaded jewel necklace. It looked nice.

"Hey, are you deaf?" Another asked to snatch my hand before another hand grabbed it.

"You should know better than to touch a woman." A deep dark voice said which caught my attention greatly. I looked and saw two men in Diasmonia outfits. One had dark black skin with even darker hair, his eyes were like gold: bright and beautiful but sharp and deadly. The other had pale skin with light brown hair, he had dark brown eyes that almost looked black. The one with brown hair had a large smile on his face that looked ghostly creepy and the other had a strict gaze. I blushed a bit as I looked at them, they were ghostly and spiritually gorgeous.

"Uh, sorry. We'll go." The guy said as he took his hand away and left. The two then looked at me, I loved the look in their eyes: it's full of mystery.

"Are you alright, Ghostie?" The one with brown hair asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, you didn't have to do that," I said as I walked up to them, flexing my arm a bit. "I am a big tough girl, I tie my laces and everything," I said sarcastically.  The one with dark skin looked at me impressed while the other laughed, it appears I amused him a bit.

   "Hahahaha that's a first, you sure are confident!" He said.

    "What's wrong with being confident?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing, it's just unexpected." The dark man said, cracking a small smile. He then looked at the necklace that I was holding in my hand. "Are you going to pay for that?" He asked me.

   "I was thinking about it, but I'm not sure," I said looking at the necklace in my hand. It was then taken from my hands and the pale guy was behind me.

   "Well, there is only one way to find out." He whispered in my ear making me blush. I felt the necklace being placed around my neck. "There now, it looks perfect on you. Don't you think Balmore?" The pale man said as the other man looked at me with a smirk.

   "Yes, it does look stunning, Boo," Balmore said making my face red.

   "Who are you two?" I asked, wanting to know their names.

    "I'm Balmore Bog, and the one behind you in Boo Oogie," Balmore said. He then took out some money and placed it on the stand. "Well, now that necklace is yours," Balmore said shocking me.

    "What?!?!? Why did you pay for it?" I asked looking at him.

   "Because it suits you, no one else could pull it off like you," Balmore said.

   "So Ghostie, what's your lovely name? Someone as beautiful as you must have a beautiful name as well." Boo said as I looked away, playing with my hair a bit. I walked in front of them a bit, I looked at them and smirked before tipping my small hat.

   "The name is Hera Voodoo, enchanté," I said.

   "As in Sam Voodoo, the store owner?" Balmore asked.

   "Yep, he's my dad," I said placing my hat back on my head.

   "Well then Phantom, may we spend the rest of the day with you?" Boo asked, slipping his arm around my shoulder.

    "That would be hauntingly amazing," I said.

  Artemis P.O.V.

      I was walking with Khan looking around. It was beautiful and I'm just nervous, is this considered a date?

   "No it's not a real date, I would have taken you somewhere better," Khan said making me realize that I said my thoughts out loud. I blushed and covered my face with my hands, making Khan chuckle. "Sorry, Tigress, but I couldn't help it. But if you want a date we can go to the Jade Jungle sometime if you want?" Khan asked me.

   "I always wanted to see the library in the Jade Palace. It's been my dream," I said looking at him. He looked at me with wide eyes before smiling and put a hand on my head.

   "Not what I had in mind, but yes. We can go there," Khan said as I squealed and hugged him.

    "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I said over and over. I was happy that he agreed, but that happiness was ruined by a bunch of girls squealing. I forgot, I looked behind me and saw the terror of my life: Arron. He is a tall guy the same age as me, with dark brown hair, golden eyes, a strong build, and the most annoying part: cockiness. He looked my way and I immediately shuddered at the look he was giving me.

    "Ah, my dear. You look divine, did you do something with your hair?" Arron asked me walking over. I felt Khan grip my hand harder, he did not like him.

   "Go away Arron, I told you last night and every other time. I want nothing to do with you, so how about you buzz off!" I said shocking the group of girls. I saw Arron's eyebrow twitch and his teeth clench but remained calm.

    "Oh come now, I'm sure your so-called 'boyfriend' won't mind if I borrow you for a bit," Arron said reaching out to grab me. Big mistake, Khan grabbed Arron's hand and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me to him.

   "He does mind. I told you, that I won't hesitate to have you imprisoned for doing anything to Artemis." Khan said, and I noticed that it was the first time he said my name.

"Y-your Khan Baghinder?!?" Arron asked shocked.

"Yes and this is your last warning, stay away from Artemis. You sexist idiot!" Khan said making me laugh and the other girls gasp before they walked away. Arron looked at them in shock and left chasing after them.

"Hahahahahah omg, that was hilarious! Hahahahahaha" I said while laughing. Khan looked at me before kissing me on the cheek.

"I told you, I'll be here to protect you," Khan said. I looked at him before kissing him on the lips, he looked at me surprised, a blush forming on his face. I took a step back to look at my handy work and smirked, so that how Dad feels when Mom gives him a surprise peck on the lips; cute.

   "You okay, Tiggie?" I asked him tauntingly. Which made him snap out of his shock, and looked at me with a wolf look.

   "Oh, my Little Cub, you don't know what you are in for now," Khan whispered in my ear before he licked it. Making me turn a thousand shades of red.

Amara P.O.V.

    I was walking with Riddle, Cater, Ace, Deuce, and Jack around the stalls. Mostly getting food because of Grim.

   "So is everything in place for the plan?" I asked Carter, who only smiled at us.

   "Yep, everything is in order Angel." Cater said.

   "That's good news." Ace said holding his hands behind his head.

   "You are forgetting the main part Ace, how is the Savannaclaw dorm gonna react?" Deuce said asking the main question.

   "Who knows, but all of you: Be Prepared," I said as they all nodded. It won't be long now, the parade will begin soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.2K 35
[Various x fem!reader] Y/N, Princess of Luna, the kingdom in the skies, has been charged with the task of protecting the mortal world by her father...
255K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
48.4K 2.2K 45
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...
837 24 6
when the magic is disturbed, corruption comes in causing everything we know, the heroes, turns into most dark and corrupted beings. Now, its up to 21...