Arranged Marriage😍

By jain2146

Kartik and Naira are absolutely strangers but destined to marry. Kartik Goenka is the CEO of Goenka industrie... More

Introduction 😎
Meet kartik and naira 😍🥰
Convicing her😚😌
Meet😍❤️
Their talk😍💃
Engagement date😍😘
Engagement shopping 😍
Engagement 😍💃
Nicknames😆😉
Naira❤️
Dinner with him🥰
calming the beast 😈
New story
🥰😋
Shopping 🥰
Dares😈😈
Mehendi ceremony 😍
Shoutout 🤗
Sangeeth 😉
Haldi❤️😍
Important notice
Marriage ❤️😎
Important notice
Grah pravesh😍
First night😍
Notice

First gift🥰

1.2K 83 4
By jain2146

A few days later , naira came back home exhausted . She quickly are dinner and went to her room .
Then suddenly her phone ranged .

Naira: Hellooo  Kartik!!!

Kartik: Hey! Woah I someone must be tired after a long day .

Naira: No I was tired!

Kartik: Was tired ? Then I assume my call cheered you up .

Naira started blushing .

Kartik: Don't blush when I can't see you .

Naira : How do you know I was blushing !?

Kartik: I know that. Accha can you pls come down .

Naira: what ? Now ? No . Wait are you downstairs?

She quickly peeked through the window only to see him there .

Kartik: yes know that you have verified I am down come meet me .

Naira: Kartik you don't even look at me when I saw you then how do you know I saw you?

Kartik: naira my dear , I can sense it and now come down .

Naira: Kartik my parents are down and I don't want them to catch us .

Kartik: my Sherni come down I am dying to see you.

Naira: i will not come down and it's final .

Kartik: okay then I will ring the bell and wake up your parents and then with their permission to take you out. Is that fine?!

Naira: kartik you wouldn't do that.

Kartik: try me naira

Naira: urgh you are so annoying and kartik try to understand that I am in a night wear and I can not roam around like this .

Kartik: come down , don't test my patience naira .

NAIRA cut the call and immediately go down . She is wearing pant and tank top . Kartik was staring at her because it was the first time he is seeing her like this .

Kartik: wow you look beautiful🥰

Naira: Kartik seriously I am in night wear and you are telling me that I look beautiful .

Kartik: yes you look really amazing .

Naira: okay fine why did you call me down and what are you doing here?

Kartik: oh thanks for reminding me . Naira close your eyes .

Naira: Kartikkk no !!

Kartik: pls naira pls😅

Naira : ok

Kartik then took her hand an immediately kept a small box on her hand . She quickly opened her and was surprised to see a box . She quickly opened it and saw a beautiful pair of earings . She jumped in happiness .

Naira: wow Kartik this Is really beautiful . I love it . Thank you so much Kartik .

Saying so she did something that was totally unexpected . She kissed his cheek . Kartik was to much surprised to react and Naira was to much shy to even look at his eyes . She quickly whispered him bye and ran inside her home.

Kartik was very much surprised and kept his  hands in the place where she kissed . He smiled and then started his drive back to his home .

This moment was something special for both of them .

*************
Hello all
Hope you like this❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
152K 8.3K 101
Love story of Aspiring Actor Kartik Goenka and his childhood bestie Naira Singhania after their forced marriage. Kartik suffers a heartbreak while Na...
18.7K 1.6K 18
Can love survive after several years of married life. Here our hero, actor Kartik Goenka is going through a phase in which his private life is not t...
120K 4K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...