Spare Heart

By daand666

"I found love where it wasn't supposed to be." . . Life is full of missed opportunities. It takes you down ma... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter {1}
Bonus Chapter {2}
Bonus Chapter {3}
Bonus Chapter {4}
Bonus Chapter {5}
Bonus Chapter {6}

{8}

74 3 2
By daand666

      "Are you ready yet?" Austin asked, popping his head around my bedroom door.

      I adjusted the front of my lash making sure it was stuck to my inner corner fully. Once I was sure it wouldn't come off I double checked my other lash, using both my hands. You heard me, my sling was finally off! And I refuse to put it back on again. I could not give a rat's ass what the doctor says anymore. I'd like to see him try to have a sling on for six weeks. Do you know how hard it is to masturbate with a sling on? I do not recommend it.

      Yeah these hoes ain't coming off for the full night, or maybe ever.

      "Yep," I answered scanning over my body for a final time. I slipped on my trainers, heading out the door, trailing behind Austin's because apparently he already knows the whole blueprint of my house after being in it for a whole twenty minutes. Yes I was wearing trainers because there's no chance on earth I'd be able to dance in heels. I wasn't that skilled. Seriously when I try to dance in heels I look like Bambi, if he had been shot a few times and suffered from severe arthritis, throw in a bit of paralysis.

      I fluffed up my hair slightly as we walked to the front door, passing Frank on the way, who whipped his head over to me once he saw what I was wearing.

      "And where do you think you're going at this time missy?" He looked at his wrist but he didn't even have a watch so...where do we go from here?

      "I'm going out Frank. Is that a good enough explanation for you?" I cocked my head to the side as I waited for his remark, that was sure to annoy me.

      "You know your mother doesn't like it when you speak in that tone to me Jade." Austin sneaked out of the door, clearly trying to avoid what he thought would be an argument.

      "Well she's not here," I reasoned, sliding my money into my bra.

      "I still don't think you should be going out."

      "Why don't you do some soul searching Frank? Find out who you are. Or at least clean all the popcorn off my couch that you've been munching on."

      "I'm hungry," he defended. I sighed looking at his middle aged, chubby face. He looked like a squirrel, defenceless and sad. I couldn't let him starve, I wasn't that horrible.

      Out of all my mom's partners I think Frank may have been my favorite. It may not seem like it but I think I've accepted him the most. Maybe it's because he seems so lost all the time that I take pity on him. He's like a puppy and not in the Austin way. Austin is basically that golden retriever boy, a little cheeky but very loveable. Frank was just helpless.

      Horns went off, letting me know of Seth's impatience. I stuck my head through the front door, shouting, "Two minutes. Don't get your thong in a twist."

      "I don't wear a⏤"

      "Yeah yeah. I've seen you in Victoria's Secret." I shut the door as he tried defend himself; going into the kitchen. I pulled out a frozen lasagne and whacked it in the oven. I didn't have any time to pre-heat the oven. Ty and Seth have already been whining for the last thirty minutes because I 'take too long to get ready', their words not mine. In my defence they told me ten minutes in advance that I'm going out with them before showing up at my door step, what did they expect?

      Austin was the only patient once, hence why he waited for me in my house. Though he spent most of his time talking to my older brother, Justin, who is a legend in their eyes when in reality all Justin is, is an idiotic frat boy, who loves to get on my nerves. Are all brothers this annoying?

      I walked back to Frank, looking at his sad, hungry face. "I put a lasagne in the oven. It should take twenty minutes. It probably wouldn't taste the best but it's something. Remember to take it out. I better not come back to my house in flames," I scolded as if I was his parent. His eyes softened and I knew what would come out of his mouth next would be all emotional so I decided to step in before it got to that part.

      "Save it Frank. But if you don't like the food just order out. Here's some money," I sighed, handing him thirty dollars. I ran out the house before he could hug me.

      "Finally," Tyler groaned as I got into Seth's car.

      "Zip it. I don't wanna hear a single complaint out of you. That's what you get for telling me ten minutes in advance," I scolded as he silently objected.

      "You look pretty," Austin complimented sweetly.

      "Thank you Austin," I smiled. He was so cute. If only all men could be as nice as him. His mother and sisters definitely raised him right.

      "She looks like a h⏤" Seth cut himself off when he saw the glare I was giving him. I locked eyes with him through the rear view mirror, daring him to finish that sentence.

      "Huh? I look like a what? Would you like to finish that sentence Seth?"

      "No Ma'am." He sped down the street, eager to get to the club. I gripped onto the seat tightly as he decided to act like he was in Tokyo drift, a small pit of fear bubbling in me but I didn't let it show.

      "I better not regret going out with you guys," I grumbled, watching them send each other smirks full of mischief.

      ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

      "You guys know I don't have a fake ID right?" I asked, watching them pull out theirs as we neared the bouncer.

      "You're a girl you'll be fine."

      "If you say so." I had to put my trust in Seth's words or else I'd be screwed. I had never been to a club before, I was kind of excited. It'd be a different experience for sure. I used to party a fair amount but I'd never been to a club and now I just drink by myself like the sad bastard I am nowadays.

      "Try not to be all dark and twisty."

      "Geez. Thanks Ty."

      "You know what I mean," he chuckled, ruffling my hair. It was now our turn and all three boys stepped to the side, letting me to go first. I was prepared to do the fake 'oh I must've left my ID at home', but the bouncer didn't even ask. I walked straight through waiting for the boys to get checked. I guess sexism has some perks.

      Immediately the music struck me, thumping through my whole body, as I recognized the familiar tune. It wasn't the type of music I'd usually go for but enjoyable nonetheless. Thrill built up in me as we walked to the bar.

      "Four sex's on the beach, on the rocks," Austin ordered.

      "And four shots of vodka, your finest. Double." The boys all gave me funny looks, in between shock, excitement yet concern. It was an odd combination. They don't wear it well.

      "Don't look at me like that. We're drinking to get drunk. A sex on the beach isn't going to do anything. Plus it's on me. You can either take them or I can⏤"

      "We'll have them," they harmoniously said, their faces relaxing significantly. The bartender came back, giving Austin a wink.

      I chuckled as Austin got embarrassed before we all downed our shot. I smiled feeling the liquid glide down my throating, a warm pit forming in my belly. Austin lifted his drink, a small paper stuck the bottom. I peeled it off handing it to him.

      "I think that was meant for you," he told me, staring down at the number.

      "Don't think so." I nodded over at the bartender who was clearly checking Austin out, a wide smirk on the handsome stranger's face. A stranger who was definitely gay. Even through the dark lighting we all saw Austin's cheeks turn flush.

      "This is embarrassing," he awkwardly chuckled as he faded into the crowd so he wouldn't have to face the bartender. I'd say Austin got hit on the most out of our group, even though he had the biggest baby face out the lot of us but it was mainly by men. Unfortunately for them Austin has told us many times that he's straight. I guess something about his kind face attracts men before they even know what his personalities like. Although I'll say his face matches his personality. He just one of the straight, cis, men that are actually nice and not assholes.

      "Right I need to find me some pussy." See?

      "You are absolutely disgusting brother...but same," Seth agreed.

      "Take your fucking durag off," I tsked, slapping the back of Tyler's head.

      "But it's how I get the ladies."

      "Babe you wear it so much I'm pretty sure there's mould growing in it." Seriously if Tyler had one personality trait, it would be that physical object. He literally never takes it off, it's like he's formed an attachment to it.

      "Fine. But if I don't get some then it's your fault." He took his durag off, showcasing his waves as he stuffed the blue piece of fabric, which was the same color of my dress, into his pocket. Tyler did this thing where he always matched the color of his durag to the outfit I was wearing whenever we went out to a party. It was just one of those things he's always done which I find very endearing.

      They both devilishly smirked as they headed over to a table of pretty ladies. I tagged along with them. If they're going to embarrass themselves I may as well get a laugh out of there futile attempts.

      Seriously Seth is a good looking guy but he is horrendous as trying to get a girl. He comes out with the most cringey pick up lines. Although Tyler, being the suave cunt he is, managed to bag a beautiful lady.

      So as Tyler walked off with his new acquaintance I headed back to the bar with a Seth who had taken a few hits to his pride. "Don't worry buddy, you'll get them next time. Just maybe don't tell a girl she'd look better with her clothes off." I patted his back as I ordered another round of shots.

      Knocking two back I went into the mass of people, feeling my body loosen up. Lights strobed all around me, making me feel like I was in a rave more than a club. I swayed my hips from side to side when I got pulled into a group of girls.

      "Body shots," a girl screeched as she pushed through the crowed and into the little circle we had formed. I cheered with the rest of the girls when we saw all the shot glasses she held in her hands, some on the liquor spilling out as she got pushed slightly from the dancing bodies.

      "You first," a girl shouted at me.

      "Sure," I chuckled grabbing a shot for the girl holding them. This better not be fucking laced with anything. I am not in the mood to get roofied.

      "Layla come here," the same girl shouted making a brunette turn around.

      "Layla?" I questioned as her friend, I'm assuming, put salt on her collar bone.

      "Hey Jade. Are you here by yourself?" Concern leaked through her tone, clearly thinking I was on some sort of bender due to the death of Chantelle. Which I wasn't, although I was drinking like I was. I shook my head to get the flashbacks of Chantelle out of my mind, I did not need to be thinking about her right now. No offence C, I love you.

      "No I'm with the boys." I moved closer to her as I pointed to the only boy I could find, which happened to be Tyler, who was currently making out with the pretty black haired girl he had charmed earlier. Although that seemed to be the wrong thing to do as she visibly deflated.

      "Body shots," I shouted which thankfully distracted her. I didn't know she liked Tyler.

      "You here with Daisy?" I asked before licking the salt off her neck. I swallowed the shot, throwing my head back, enjoying the buzz I was getting. I grabbed the lime from her lips, realizing that was the reason she didn't reply.

      "Nah, couldn't convince her to come. You know this isn't her type of scene." I nodded, cheering with the rest of the girls as 'if your girl only knew' came on. And before I knew it Layla was being swept away.

      I shrugged, dancing by myself, feeling much looser than I did previously. I sang the lyrics as I swayed my hips to the beat. "If your girl only knew," I sang.

      I circled my waist as a different song came on, this one much more sensual. As I swept my hair to one side I felt a muscular body press against me. I started to move my hips a little more passionately.

      I could do with a cig right now.

      I looked back at the stranger as I rolled my hips, he was cute. Brown eyes, brown hair. He had more of a boyish look. He grabbed my arm, spinning me around so we were face to face, and then placed my hand on the back of his neck.

      "Hello there. You here with any friends?" He leaned in as he smirked, showcasing his pearly whites. I trailed my hand down his chest, pulling him in by my grip on his t-shirt.

      "Multiple. So don't try anything funny," I breathed near his ear. Pulling back to hear the melodious sound of his laughter, I calmed my rotating hips into a sway.

      "Wouldn't dream of it." His hands rested on my waist, never going too low as the youthful smile stayed on his face.

      "Jade." I was most likely a little too tipsy to be making wise decisions. But I mean giving my name couldn't do any damage, it's not like I'm telling him my card details.

      "Jade?"

      "My name. Yours?" I turned around again as the song changed.

      "Jack." I hummed in acknowledgement but I don't he heard me over the blaring music. My hands rested on my knees as I started whining, the music only egging me on. My ass barely grazed him, which scored him a point. I don't mind dancing with strangers but I hate when they're all over me. Unless I know you there's no reason for you to be breathing down my neck.

      My eyes locked with Seth's as I lifted my head up, he gave me a look that said, 'are you okay?' I winked at him while giving him a reassuring smile so he could stand down from protective mode. I moved my hips in figure eights a little while longer before finally facing him. There's only so much waist grabbing you can do before you get bored.

      "So you here with anyone?" I don't know why I was making conversation, seems the alcohol put me in a good mood.

      "Mhm brother." He nodded over at the bar where I could vaguely see a man with dark brown hair, his back towards us.

      I was about to reply when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, Jack's hands falling off me as Seth's face came into view.

      "That bartender got off his break and kept trying to flirt with Austin. He's not taking no for an answer."

      "Where's Austin? Is he okay?"

      "Yeah he's fine but you've got to come see this. Tyler stepped in as his boyfriend," he laughed so hard he started wheezing. I needed to see this. He started to drag me along with him as he was hunched over. I let out a little chuckle at Seth's breathless state.

      I quickly flicked my head backwards giving a wave to Jack, that was probably way too flirty due to my intoxicated state. "Bye stranger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19M 586K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...
1.1K 98 62
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑀𝑦 π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’, 𝑀𝑦 πΏπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝐼𝑛 π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘…π‘œπ‘œπ‘š, 𝑀𝑦 π‘†π‘’π‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘‘β„Ž. --------------------------------- Jade Augus...
3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
3.2K 57 17
16-year-old Seraphina Vesper was completely content with her life. Being ahead in her grade she is perfectly college-bound and her unknown secret onl...