Lost Heart

By queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... More

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25
*26
*27
*28
*29
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*10

690 37 8
By queen_ransome22

Lukas

I cocked my gun back putting it on safety, looking at the rest of the clan to make sure they were equipped with their things. Davina sat in the back with me as Archer sat in the front of the plane.

I didn't say anything because it wasn't my business but I didn't like how the couple argued before they board the plane. So many curse words I don't say very often were flying out of their mouths. We had to break up the fight that started to occur so I let Davina sit in the back of the plane with me.

I started walking towards the front, looking at everyone to see if they were ready for this combat. When I told Sara to ping Russia, she finally found a warehouse that was under Richards other name that I knew.

"Everyone!" I spoke seeing some stopped doing what they were doing. I cleared my throat, looking at every pair of eyes as they looked at mine. Getting Richard and putting an end to this will get the closure I need.

"This is a big deal for us!... So! If you see Richard you bring him to me so I can finish this once and for all. Then, we'll go to the states and get our reputation back!" The clan cheered on, letting me know that they were listening. "Also! I want you to be safe so don't go anywhere unless you have backup."

Everyone nod their heads, letting me know they were also listening to what I said. Walking back to my seat, I noticed Archer cocking his AK back, admiring the gun.

"Archer?" I questioned, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and gave a small smile, nodding his head. He's letting me know that he's okay but I could see through his face that he's not.

I pat his shoulder once more and went to go sit in my seat. I noticed Davina cocking one of her guns, then I saw her put a knife in her leg holder, followed by another gun out of her holder. Her facial expression was angered at something.

"Davina? You think you'll be okay for this?" Just as I questioned that, she cocked her gun giving me a smile.

"Yes Luka. As long as you don't put me anywhere near Archer right now, you won't have to bury your bestfriend." She said as I nod my head.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, seeing that she sighs turning her attention back to me. Honestly, she looked drained like someone just soaked her body dry.

"You remember when we argued about the stripper that he saved?" She questioned as I nod my head.

"Sandra right?" She nods her head, chuckle bitterly.

"Well I went to go and apologize for being a bitch and hopefully he would've apologized for not checking with me first. I knock on his door and guess who opens it? Sandra." She chuckled bitterly, shaking her head. "Then she had nothing on but shorts and a tank top."

Oh Archer why? Please don't tell me he slept with her?

"See me being the woman I am, my thoughts are going to jump to conclusions and say he slept with her. But he keeps denying that he didn't." She looked deep into my eyes and gave me a serious face.

"Lukas, his eyes tells me a different story. He did something he regretted. I know he slept with her or something. When he came to the door, all I saw was his boxers. That's it."

I didn't want to say that he cheated on her but all the evidence kept pointing that he did. I didn't want to say it but if Archer did something like that, I'm going to hit him myself.

"We argue all the time and since that little stripper has been around, the arguments got even heavier. I don't think I can do this anymore Lukas. Not with him." She said as I nod my head, understanding that things weren't going too good.

"If you need time away from the clan, when we get back to the states find yourself." I grabbed her hand, making her nod and smile.

"I need a break from him honestly." She looked over at his seat then back at me. She grabbed my hand tightly, smiling.

"Thank you Lukas. I won't forget what you do for me. I wish Danielle could see how much you've grown as a person. I'm glad she changed you." She let go of my hand and went stood up, going to the front to talk to Colin.

I saw the way Archer looked at her and he turned his head like regret formed on his face. Maybe he didn't do what she kept assuming but as he did that, I'm not so sure anymore.

But now my main focus is on Richard. I'm doing this for you Bella. I'm getting my closure for both of us.

When the plane landed, we didn't go to the warehouse yet, we went to a stakeout before we raid the place. I want to make sure he feels everything he took from me. I watched through my binoculars to see that the two guards were still standing out in the cold, guarding the door.

Richard must have something Valuable in there. Why would they guard this place like that? I pulled the binoculars down, hearing Chance and Archer talk about something.

Chance made sure the bombs that he created blew up half of the door when he threw it.

"Hey man I'm just saying if I had a girlfriend like Davina, I would take her to the best places in Italy. Even do a little boat ride while the sun was setting."

Archer gave him a frown as he continued to work on the bombs. I knew Archer didn't want to talk about Davina and his relationship right now. He did something regrettable he can't take back.

"But now, all Davina wants to do is fuck your ass up." Chance continued, which I turned away from the two. Chance wasn't wrong though.

Davina wanted to skin his ass alive right now. I looked in my binoculars once more and noticed two people walking in the warehouse but they weren't Richard or Angelo.

"The bombs are ready to be launched Luka." Chance said putting the bomb between Archer and I. We both sightly moved from it and Chance laughed a little.

"It's not activated. Whenever I throw it, It'll arm itself and blow up whatever's in its way." He said.

I nod my head and looked at the two. "No time to hold back. Make sure everyone is safe and they have backup."

The two nod their head as we head out the SUV. We were met with the other clan getting out also and I looked at them. They all nod their heads as I nod back.

They were ready for this combat and so am I. We all backed up each other but I made sure Davina and Archer didn't pair up with each other. I didn't need anything to happen to the both of them.

I sighed, closing my eyes and opening them putting my AK-74 automatic clip inside of the gun. Chance looked at me to give him the okay and I nod.

He ran towards the warehouse when he caught attention to the two men that guarded the door. Just as they positioned their guns Chance threw the bomb and ducked.

The bomb made a big boom, shaking the warehouse and blowing the two men in bits.

Damn Chance.

We started running towards the warehouse with incoming men and women to kill us. Bullets after bullets where flying and we got some down. I snipped some of the men, sliding inside of the building looking for some type of cover.

I saw Chance do a somersault next to me. All of a sudden, red lights started blinking in the place with a loud siren sound.

Richard is a smart man.

"Where to Don?!!" Chance yelled, causing me to look at our surroundings. I noticed it was a long walk way.

"We search!!" I yelled, "But be careful!"

He nod his head, running towards the hallway with me behind him. We saw some more man and I got close enough to hit the men with my gun. Then after that one was on the ground trying to escape by crawling but I shot him, probably with blood splattered on my face. I didn't care I'm livid.

I felt a presents behind me and I turned around seeing someone about to shoot me but I shot the man through his head. His lifeless body fell down with someone else behind him. I shot the man in his head too.

I kept running through the hall and saw a gang of men with guns already shooting on my left. I ducked some of the bullets by hiding behind some cargo. I got back up and let my Automatic hit every one of the men. The bullets caught almost all of them except one.

His bullets were out as I ducked back down, going inside of my bag on my back and getting my already loaded clip. I threw the old one out and put the new one in, getting up seeing the man had his gun already positioned, ready to kill me.

I saw the smile he had on his face. "The Livid Lukas is here. Isn't this a surprise. You're not going to like me when I tell you-"

The man got shot in the head before finishing his sentence. His lifeless body fell down on the ground. Which I looked to my left to see Colin and Archer coming towards me.

"Is Davina okay?!" I questioned, looking at Colin and Archer. Davina is suppose to be backing up Colin since the two of them got along.

"Some bitch shot her in the arm. We had to take her back to the stakeout." Colin spoke up causing me to look at Archer.

"And you didn't stay with her?!" I glared at the two adults that looked back at me but then Colin looked over at Archer and gave him a 'I told you look'

"I don't have time for this!! I need to find my sister!" Archer yelled, ignoring what I said walking into the long hallway. I looked over at Colin, who nodded his head.

"I'll go back to her!!" Colin started jogging out the warehouse armed as I started jogging back towards the long Hallway trying to keep up with Archer and Chance.

I caught up with them only to see bodies everywhere on the path of the hallway. Arms detached from their bodies, neck sliced, and heads were detached from their bodies.

"Jesus." Chance softly said, "Someone had it in for these men."

Just as I walked, I heard a squish sound at the bottom of shoe. I looked at my shoe and noticed a pinkish red part on it.

"Is that?-" Archer started to say but I cut him off.

"Lets hope it's not." I gulped, trying to get the piece of I'm hoping was gum off of the bottom of my shoe. We started walking more into the place and noticed doors. Why is it always fucking doors everywhere?

We looked at each other and nodded, slamming the doors open and so far we didn't find anything. I noticed another door and slammed it opened seeing a office part. I walked in, making sure I'm armed.

I pulled my gun down, seeing that no one is in here. I walked towards the desk and saw words in bold letters.

Hello Lukas. You will see me sooner but not today. I can't have you kill me when things are about to be good for me. good to hear from you again son.

Richard.

Ps. I'm always a step ahead!!

RE MORTALE LIVES!!!!

I looked at the paper once more and screamed out in frustration, flipping the chair. I'm angry that he knew I would be here! That is a very hard man to kill.

I walked back out the office seeing Archer, and Chance still armed, but there was no other men in sight.

"He knew didn't he?!" Chance question. I sighed, nodding my head.

"Fuck!!" Archer yelled out in anger, shaking his head. This mission is suppose to go as according to plan but things got fucked up.

We still walked armed out of the hallway seeing a glass window on our left. I arched a brow, trying to figure out what was in this room or what Richard had in there.

We went inside of the glass window room and heard some weeps from two people. A girl and a little boy crying in a corner. I arched my brow but realized who it was.

"Oh My God Livia!!" Archer screamed, running towards his sister. She cried out in joy, hugging him for dear life. I found myself smile a little that Archer found his sister.

We heard something knock against the door that was opened and turned in its direction. Everything went silent and numb when I saw what I saw. My whole smile fell from my face and all I could manage is a unbelievable face.

Her body heaved up and down as she looked tired out, looking at us. She looked at us once more before her eyes closed and she fell down. The little boy ran over to her as Archer, Chance, and Livia followed behind him.

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me.

No they couldn't be, I couldn't be deceived.

Danielle is in my eyesight on the ground, unconscious.

This has got to be a dream. But as I looked at the people helping her it couldn't be.

Danielle Stevenson.

My girlfriend. My lover. My happiness.

My Bella.

A/N:HEYYYYY I hope you guys like this update because many more are comingggg... stay tunedddd!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
12.4K 314 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
293K 7.3K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
1.2M 45.3K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...