The Billionaire's Assistant (...

By Mikeys_babydoll

He's mean, tall, handsome and is a bossy man. But He's only searching for one thing.. And that's to settle do... More

⭐Taylor's Beginning⭐
⚘The Date⚘
🍷Club Night🍷
The Visit🚶‍♀️
Not Tonight
Meeting Jackson
Act The Part 🎭
Late Night Hour 🌑
🍷Billionaire's Club🍷
Overtime
Operation Jackson Pt. 1
Operation Jackson Pt.2
Monday Madness
The "so-called" Discussion
Bothered
A Date?
Annoyed.. His Enjoyed..
Strike Three 🥂
Temptation 💢
Benefits
It's Happening.. Again
Anything Romantic?
An Exes Nightlight..
Talking Up (Short)
Dr. Jackson 🌡️
Past Creep Up
Meet The Parents
Moment of Truth Part 1
Moment of Truth Part 2 🥀
At Ease...?

The Punishment

1.6K 52 49
By Mikeys_babydoll

As I finished copying the files for Mr. Jackson, I walked out of the copy room to the sounds of whipping and a woman moaning. I crept up by his door, only to open the door and notice that the woman was leaning over a chair, her dress was up and her underwear was pulled down. Michael was standing at the midway a foot away, flicking his wrist and the whip was literally making red marks on the woman's ass.

I cleared my throat as the whipping stops, Michael holds the whip, looking at me with those hypnotic deep and dark eyes. "Um, I can come back. " I said as I walked back out and headed down the hallway, listening to the whippings echo in the hallway.

I walked back into the copy room, closing the door and I just sat there for awhile.. maybe about an hour or two. I was in another zone just imagining that it was me in that woman place but I shook my head rapidly.

"What are you thinking Taylor? Get yourself together.." I said to myself. That's until the lights go out and I waved my hand as they never came on. "Wow.. just wave and the lights-" I paused because the lights had come back on but it wasn't me.

Michael stands there, sweat dripping down his face, curls sticking to his forehead and he looked like he just came back from the gym. His breathing quite heavy the glare in his eyes and the dead silence that followed.. intrigued me.

"Is that like some type of extracurricular activity shit or something?" I asked him. He licked his lips, "She disrespected my work place so she got punished." He said as he closed the copy room .

"How did you like the show?" He asked with his arms crossed. "I didn't but if I did, I would have said something." I said tapping on the folders.

"Well, anytime you want to join-" he started. He walked almost six feet, "You could." My breath hitched in my throat. I couldn't speak the guy had my wheels turning so fast because something like that, I have never seen before.

"I'll have to pass.. did you want me to finish working or what?" I asked getting up. The glare in his eyes did not leave, he kept standing there and then he finally smiled.

Clearing his throat, "Of course Taylor." he said. He turned on his right heel and walked out. I took another breath and walked out the room. I walked into his room and he sits there rubbing his hands together and smiling hard.

"You know Taylor, you been disrespectful too. I must say. " He sat back, " You should be punished just like her." He said.

"I'm different from all those other hoes, I can take disrespect and give it back. You are no different from any other nigga I have dealt with." I said not paying him any attention. I here him stand up and walked real slow to me. He comes around the desk and stands behind the chair. One hand gently but firmly grabs the back of my neck. I paused and looked up. Then what felt like a snake landed on my legs.

"If you ever fucking tempt me again, this will land on your ass and your pussy." He whispered in my ear. The whip glides across my brown skin and I shuttered. "Got it?" He asked.

"Nope but thanks for the offer sir." I hear him swallow real hard. "Stand up." He said sternly. I stand up, with his hand still on my neck, he pushed my rolling chair back and stands behind me. He guides my head down on my desk.

My heart was racing and my vagina walls were pulsating. He used his free hand and slides my skirt up, revealing my red silk underwear. He pulls them down, they land by my ankles. He pressed himself against my ass, as my mouth falls agape. His dick was at it's fullest against me, leaning down by my ear, he whispered to me.

"Your going to have to learn who I am. You gain your punishment." He said. He lets his hand go from my neck. Gliding it from my neck, down my back, following the outline of my spine, his big hand touches both of my butt cheeks as he popped me on both. I flinched and squinted, then five times after that.

I stand in place as I asked, "So, who are you exactly?" I don't hear anything but his shoes clicking away from me. Then a sharp pain hits my ass and I fell down.

"Owww!! Shit!! What the fuck is that for? " I yelled. " Stand up Ms. Owens!" He chuckled. I grabbed my ass cheek just to make sure I wasn't bleeding.

"There wouldn't be blood but pleasures yes! " He said as I stand up. I was about to turn and look at him. " Don't look at me! Stay in the position that I had you in now! " He said. I go to turn my back, no sooner than I placed my hands back on the table, another sharp pain hits my ass. " Oww!! " I yelled, " The more you take your time, the more punishment you will get. " He said. I hurried and placed my head down, as another sharp pain hits my left ass cheek, then another to my right ass cheek. Only to end with my pussy getting hit. Along with the screams but pleasurable feeling it left me was unexpected.

That time, I curled up in the pain, breathing hard and with my face filled with tears. I hear something hit the desk and his footsteps coming to me now. He turns me over and I almost felt like I was looking at someone that I didn't know. I was breathing hard as his face reached against mine and he kissed me.

Confused as I was, he smiled and helped me up. He grabbed my panties, balled them up and put them in his pocket. I was quiet for the most part as I straightened myself up. "You can take the day off. I mean if you want to. For the most part, my day has been made." He said.

I didn't speak, I sat back down and continued working until i could feel his stare on me. I didn't pay it no mind as I placed some folders in my drawer. Looking at the clock, it strikes 12 and it was my lunch break.

I cleared my throat, "I'm heading out to lunch." I said. He quickly interjects when I go to get up, "I actually want you to stay and have lunch with me. You must regain your strength, lunch will be here in ten minutes." He said.

"Strength for what? I have my fucking strength." I said. He looked at me and I looked him this time.

"Please, Taylor. You and me both know, that if you walk towards any part of this office, your ass gonna fall down again. So, save the bullshit for later." He said.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get up, no longer than that lasted I had to sit back down. Mr. Jackson laughs really loud this time. " See.. I told you... You can't ever walk a straight line fucking with me. Payback is a mother!!" He said chuckly and clicking his tongue against his teeth.

Embarrassed, I layed my head back against my chair, focusing on the design of the walls. I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened and what did that mean. I stayed in the position and there was a knock on the door. Mr. Jackson walks to the door, chuckling as it opened and he grabbed the bags.

He says thank you and closes the door, locking it shut. He comes back sitting the bags on my desk and walking to grab his chair. I sit up as his body is real close to me and the smell of Olive Garden hits my nose.

He gives me the plastic container and utensils. I opened the platter. Chicken Alfredo with pasta and broccoli. "Wow, I don't even remember the last time I had this." I whispered.

"It's one of my favorites.. just enjoy." He said as he already started eating. I stared at the got who I thought was a hot head but I am seeing him differently. " Staring again? You must like me." He said as his eyes snapped at me.

"I don't your just my boss. And I am just the assistant. Nothing more, nothing less." I said. I looked back at him and there's that bright ass smile again.

"Hmm.. you really love to say that don't you?" He asked. I dug into my food, the love of Alfredo, warmed my spirit and I was savoring every taste.

"After awhile you won't be saying that for long." He said sternly. "Hmm I'll bet. Do you whip all your women?" I asked.

"How many women do you think I have?" He asked. "Well you could have a million hell, I wouldn't know unless they show up to the job." I said back.

"Then that means your one of the million then. I like that. One in a million girl." He said. I looked at him this time and he rubs the bottom of his lip, then he licks his bottom lip, taking two fingers, wiping them off and then smiling.

"Peachy." I said as I continued eating.

After lunch I took the rest of the day off. I was packing up went Michael walks over to me, sliding his hands around my waist. "Be ready for me tonight and for the trip in the morning." He said.

"What does that even mean? You tonight? What the fuck for?" I asked.

"I have a business proposal for you.. and all you gotta do is read then sign. Calbennet Restaurant. I'll come and get you baby." He said as he smacked me on my sore ass and I screeched. Walking out, I couldn't help but to watch his ass, walking to his desk. Before I left, I looked at him,
"See you later sir." His eyes shot up at me and I giggled. I Walked out and headed to the elevators, satisfied but craving for so much more.

End of Chapter
Let me know if I should continue..❤️❤️
I hope you liked this one..

MissDarraina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 79.9K 58
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
6.7K 262 11
Michael Jackson is a grocery worker and he has a speech problem. Over the years, since he was a kid, all he every got was bullying and abuse from his...
2.6K 71 29
Everyone knew not to mess with the past, but what if we could have another shot at life? To make the choices we weren't able to in our first? ~ Micha...
10.8K 472 24
Michael was not only a vampire but the King of Vampires. But his world was shattered when his family was killed and he was condemned in the depths of...