Welcome to the Family

By why_not_kpop

Jihyo found Baby Y/n in an alley on her way back to the dorm. She took her back home, and they all agreed to... More

#1
#2
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40

#3

8.5K 264 182
By why_not_kpop

When Y/n was now 23 months old (1 yr. 11 months), they were watching her play in her playpen. All the toys thrown around, they looked at her and Jihyo was working on a scrapbook for Y/n.

Y/n got up and was leaning against the gate. She started whining, waiting to lifted up "Ma...Ma!"

They looked over, Y/n was holding her arms out "Ma...Ma...Ma...Ma" They looked at who she was looking at and it was Jeongyeon.

Y/n: "Mama!"

Jeongyeon got excited, she carried Y/n, lifting her over her head. Y/n started giggling, they were all excited, they heard her first words

Jeong: "Oh baby...I'm mama"

Y/n: "Mama..."

Jihyo: "So Nay what will you be? Ma or Mom?"

Nay: "I'll be mom"

Jihyo: "ma...I guess, but she might confuse herself"

Y/n was laughing, Jeongyeon put her down, and Y/n fell on her butt. She got up, and everyone was surprised, they tried to get her to walk, but she fell forward

Momo: "She's almost about to be 2, when is the normal time to first steps?"

Sana: "But she got her first words, so she's doing fine"

Momo: "It might be at 2, but none of us would know"

Mina: "Look it up"

Momo: "She's behind...everything is saying 12 months to 18 months."

Dahyun: "We have to keep in mind, she didn't have an easy start. So we could always just encourage her"

Jihyo: "So half of us could work on small and simple words, and the other half can work on walking"

Chae: "But we can't rush her"

Tzu: "We're encouraging her, not rushing. She's gonna start and do things on her own"

Chae: "Oh yeah, true"

Jihyo: "Y/n, can you say...Hello"

Y/n: "He..Helwo"

Jihyo: "Okay...so that worked"

Y/n: "Helwo...mama"

Jeong: "Hello baby. So I think getting her to talk is gonna be a lot easier"

Y/n: "Helwo"

Chae: "Can you say...Fuck"

Y/n: "Fuk"

Jihyo: "Son Chaeyoung"

Y/n: "Fuk"

Nay: "No no baby, don't say that"

Y/n: "Fuk"

Chae: "My work here is done"

Jihyo: "Yeah and now you're grounded"

Chae: "It's worth it"

Tzu: "How about umm...Bitch?"

Y/n: "Bith"

Mina started laughing but stopped when Sana nudged her. Jihyo pulled both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to their bedroom to talk.

Dahyun: "So I guess that stops my work..."

Momo: "Which was?"

Dahyun: "Shit"

Y/n: "Sit"

Jeong: "It's not necessarily the word, but we all know what she means"

Sana: "You should probably go meet Jihyo in the room"

Dahyun: "But it's not my fault, Momo unnie asked me what word I was gonna say. I didn't ask her to say it, she just repeated it"

Sana: "Fair enough"

Mina, Sana, and Momo started to work on walking with Y/n. She was good at standing for a few seconds, but not really walking.

Jihyo walked out of the maknaes' bedroom after about 10 minutes, and saw them teaching Y/n how to walk. Y/n looked up and saw Jihyo, and started to raise her arms to she can carry her. Jihyo did end up picking her up.

Jihyo: "Hey baby"

Y/n: "Sht"

Jihyo: "What?"

Y/n: "Sit"

Jihyo: "Please tell me you guys taught her how to say sit and not another word."

Dahyun: "It was an accident. I swear"

Jihyo: "Dubs-"

Momo: "She wasn't going to, but then I asked her what word she was going to say...Dahyun told me and Y/n heard and repeated"

Jihyo: "So we have to be careful about what we say"

Mina: "Where's Chae and Tzu"

Jihyo: "Asleep on Tzu's bed."

Mina: "Asleep?"

Jihyo: "Yeah, they got tired, so I laid with them until they knocked out which didn't take long"

Mina: "Tired...Oh"

Jihyo: "How did you...never mind"

Dahyun: "So I got lucky"

Jihyo: "I just scolded them, but they are my little babies, and they don't like being scolded so they started to cry. When I finished, I just hugged them. Then they got tired"

Dahyun: "I'll still say I'm lucky"

Y/n started to whine, so they tried to figure out what was wrong. It took a while but she was just hungry. So they started to feed her.

Momo: "I just noticed, everytime she asks to be carried, we carry her. If we want her to learn how to walk, then we need to stop carrying her all the time"

Sana: "Also potty training...but that's like when she's 3? Right?"

Jihyo: "Or now, but we have to wait until she learns to walk"

Sana: "how about when she turns 2, we can start then"

Jihyo: "Yeah"

Nay: "Okay, but we agree to stop carrying her all the time. It's the only way we can get her to walk"

Twice: "Yeah"

They finished feeding Y/n, and set her down for her nap, but she wasn't tired. She tried to get out, but Mina wasn't letting her, she tried to lay down, hoping that Y/n would as well, but Y/n still tried to climb out

Mina: "Come on, nap time"

Y/n: "noooo"

Mina: "I guess you learned a new word"

Y/n: "No"

Mina: "Naptime"

Y/n started to whine so she can be carried, but Mina just looked at her "nap time" Y/n just started to cry, which had everyone running into the room to see Mina looking at Y/n

Mina: "She no want nap"

Y/n: "No"

Nay: "Come on baby, nap time"

Y/n started to cry "Nooo"

She started to scream which had Jihyo shushing her "Baby, no screaming"

Y/n stomped her foot down "No"

Jihyo sighed as she picked her up, and set her on the bed, Mina laid down, and Jihyo laid Y/n down with her "Nap time"

Y/n got close to Mina and cuddled with her, it took a while, but baby Y/n was still awake. Jihyo sighed as she put the pacifier in her mouth.

Y/n eventually fell asleep, and everyone left the room so they won't wake her up. It was gonna be a long day, week, month, year. Taking care of a baby is time consuming

Nayeon: "So did we decide if we were ever gonna mention that we have a daughter?"

Momo: "We think it's better for her safety that we don't"

Nay: "Okay I was just making sure. So how can we pull that off. We have shows and airports...things fans see us at all the time"

Tzu: "One of our managers can carry her in, safely, put a blanket over her, and just carry her in"

Chae: "Yeah, just walk in and don't stop for us. That way our fans don't freak her out"

Nay: "Okay, that's a plan"

After about an hour, Mina and Y/n come out from the bedroom, they were tired but naptime was over. They started with the walking again, and this time there was a close call. She got one step and fell down.

She tried to crawl away, but they just put her in the playpen instead to let her play, have fun, and not get lost. But first Jeongyeon had to change her.

While Y/n played with her toys, they watch a movie until there was crying again, and it was just Y/n wanting to get out but they weren't listening. So the crying got louder

Sana: "Who's ready to get out of the tantrum stage"

Twixe raised their hands, and looked at Y/n, Dahyun picked her up and sat her outside the playpen and tried to get her to walk.

Jihyo grabbed one of Y/n's favorite snacks and helped Dahyun. It actually encouraged Y/n a lot and her first steps were made

Nay: "Oh baby it's your first steps"

Y/n started to giggle "sht"

Jihyo: "Dahyun I blame you"

Tzu: "It's better than our words"

Jihyo: "I guess, but okay. Let's get our baby walking and talking."

Sana: "No rushing"

Jihyo: "I'm not rushing, I just want her to catch up a little bit. Baby steps like just simple waddling I guess, and maybe our names."

Sana: "Oh makes sense"

Chaeyoung and Dahyun started to play with Y/n, and just let her be happy. Jihyo took a bunch of photos and videos because they wanted these memories.

Jihyo: "I can't wait for her to grow up and become an amazing young woman"

Nay: "I think when she turns at least 10, it would a good time to announce her to the world"

Momo: "When she's in middle school is a good time"

Jeong: "Or just never, or wait for the day Dispatch or some sasaeng exposes us"

Nay: "I guess, yeah. But what about the park or school?"

Sana: "She's right, parent teacher conferences?"

Nay: "Mother daughter things, even school shows we can't attend because of us not wanting to expose her"

Jihyo: "We can figure something out, like asking manager unnie to do all of that"

Nay: "We're her mothers, manager unnie is not, and we can't just leave her like that"

Jihyo: "It's for safety"

Sana: "Well think about it later, when she gets a little bit older"

Nay: "I say when she can talk and understand us very well, we can ask her and what she decides is what we'll do"

Momo: "It's still not safe"

Nay: "But it's not fair...we have to be there for her. She'll eventually grow to hate us if we're not there for her"

Momo: "She'll understand"

Nay: "But it won't stop her feelings. Look, Sana is right. We'll talk about it later when she gets a little older, and when you see I'm right"

Tzu: "We'll for now, we have a 1 year old, and she's gonna be our world."

Dahyun: "Let's decide things when she is old enough to start school"

Sana: "That's a smart idea. Let's do that instead"

Chae: "Yeah, I mean that's when we'll mainly have to be exposed, so we'll decide then and get her opinion because she'll be able to tell us"

Jeong: "For now, we can do manager unnie can take her to to daycare and when she starts school, we'll come up with something"

Nay: "No, it's not safe either way, we'll just do what we've been doing for the last few months where we set up her playpen in the corner and practice what we need"

Mina: "Or let Itzy or the managers watch her if needed. But for now, what we have works so far"

Nay: "Yeah, we'll put her in Kinder so that's when we need to decide if we're gonna expose this or not. I think we should because no one would be surprised if we show up to a school"

Momo: "And I think we shouldn't because then we know she'll be safe from sasaengs and won't have to deal with fans and all that. She'll be able to live a normal life"

Nay: "It sounds better like that, but I would rather let her have fans or deal with our just so she can know that we'll be there and we won't let her deal with things on her own, and know that for every show we'll be there to support instead of watching a video that manager unnie or oppa takes"

Sana: "Okay, you both can go on about this, but later."

They all looked at Y/n who was smiling up at them, so they all sat down in a circle and she watched them play mafia, a semi quieter version, and had no idea what they were doing, and was just laughing at them.

They had a good rest of the day.

New short story posted...

Also, I have a story that said I am eligible for Wattys, and I just was gonna say f this and just enter that story in the contest, but for some reason Wattpad won't take me to the submission, so I guess I'm not entering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.5K 27
It was a calm afternoonin the Twice dorm, 2Yeon was bickering about a drama, SaTzu was watching dog videos, DahmoMichaeng were reading a book. Sudden...
192K 7.1K 43
Jeongyeon is done with love and Nayeon is pregnant with Jeongyeon's child...
14.2K 853 21
Growing up together, 9 girls chose to live together and to adopt a little girl, Son Y/n. They all have different jobs to make money, but no mater wha...
142K 4.6K 38
It was a mistake, she was drunk, he was drunk and now they have to face the consequences. She's pregnant. Ranked #1 on tzuyu Ranked #1 on bangtwice ...