π— π—’π— π—˜π—‘π—§π—¦.β„’

By doublecupproductions

"the moments that we spend together should last forever ." More

𝗖𝗒𝗣𝗬π—₯π—œπ—šπ—›π—§π—¦ / 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧.
𝗣π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—¨π—šπ—˜.
π—’π—‘π—˜.
𝗧π—ͺ𝗒.
𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜.
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯.
π—™π—œπ—©π—˜.
π—¦π—œπ—«.
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘.
π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§.
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜.
π—§π—˜π—‘.
π—¨π—£π——π—”π—§π—˜ π—¦π—–π—›π—˜π——π—¨π—Ÿπ—˜.
π—˜π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—‘.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—Ÿπ—©π—˜.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘.
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘.
π—™π—œπ—™π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘.
π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘.
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘.
π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘.
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬ π—’π—‘π—˜.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬ 𝗧π—ͺ𝗒.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬ 𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬ 𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬ π—™π—œπ—©π—˜.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬ π—¦π—œπ—«.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬ π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘.
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬ π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬 π—’π—‘π—˜.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬 𝗧π—ͺ𝗒.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬 π—™π—œπ—©π—˜.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬 π—¦π—œπ—«.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬 π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬 π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§.
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗬 π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜.
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗧𝗬.
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗧𝗬 π—’π—‘π—˜.
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗧𝗬 𝗧π—ͺ𝗒.
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜.
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯.
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗧𝗬 π—™π—œπ—©π—˜.
π—ͺ𝗒π—ͺ.
π—˜π—£π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜.
π—¦π—˜π—€π—¨π—˜π—Ÿ.

𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬ π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜.

18.2K 779 410
By doublecupproductions

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"What else do we need?" Lamoni asked herself as she and Leon strolled down aisle at the grocery store.

"oh yeah, duh." She said smacking her head before grabbing two things of Plastic utensils off the shelf.

"alright, now we can go." she said sighing before turning the cart around.

"finally." Leon said a he pouted as he glared at Moni. "don't do thatt..we needed food." she said as her voice raised a little.

trying to get out of the store she turned down a aisle closer to the registers.

stopping in her tracks Moni's hands became sweaty and her heart beat increased. He breathing hitched as she stared at him.

Devin.

he stood there looking at the spices. Leon's eyes were glued to the phone, he didn't see him.

Moni hurriedly turned the cart before speeding off in the opposite direction of him.

"I thought we was leaving." Leon questioned as they were going deeper into the store. "I know i realized that I needed to stock up on fruit." Moni came up with a quick lie.

"but you got fruit." Leon said picking up the strawberries from the basket.

"I know I decided to get more." Moni said speed walking towards the fruits aisle.

she walked over letting the cart go walking over to grab another container of strawberries.

she turned around bumping into a strong build. it was him.

she looked up making eye contact before looking down. "aw you thought I didn't see you?" Devin said as he began chuckling.

the scent of his breath filled her nostrils, the smell of pure alcohol. he hadn't changed.

"why you runnin? i didn't think we ended of on bad terms?" he said flashing her a grin. she hated him.

"i see you're pregnant. That's why you moved out?" he said looking at her bump.

Moni tried to cover her stomach and get her bump out of his view. "always knew you was fast. now you're out and you're pregnant...ironic." he said.

"i have to go. i have somewhere to be." Moni said trying to move around him.

he stepped in front of her blocking her view once again. "i said i have to go." she said moving around him again.

this time he didn't step back in front of her. she walked over to Leon seeing a girl maybe a little bit older than her talking to him.

"excuse me, can I help you ?" she said grabbing the cart moving it a little bit as she grabbed it.

"oh my bad, I was just telling him his shoes were adorable." she said with a smile referring to to small jordan ones.

"oh thank you." Moni said looking back to see if Devin was still there but he had already walked away, causing Moni to relax a little bit.

"I'm ally." the girl said extending her hand to moni.

"moni." she said shaking it. "uh you're really pretty and I have a sister about his age maybe we can set up a play date." the girl said with a smile.

"sure." Moni said not wanting to be rude. she was also in a rush to check out and get out of the store.

"here what's your number we can set it up." The girl said handing Moni her phone.

"ok." Moni said typing her number in quickly.

"ok we really have to get going." Moni said handed her phone back. "ok bye." ally said before Moni hurried to self checkout.

she hurriedly scanned all their items before paying for the all of it.

she rushed out the store and to her new car that she had just bought.

that's why she decided to go to the grocery store instead of ordering her groceries online.

she was excited about her new 2021 Honda accord. she knew it wasn't a really flashy car but she was proud of herself for getting it.

she wanted to drive it everywhere, so the store was the perfect place at the time.

hurrying to the car she put Leon in his booster seat before putting the groceries in the trunk.

before going home she made a couple wrong turns and went in multiple circles to make sure nobody was following them.
-

Layla Jamia Rockford
Detroit Michigan

"MYZELL FUCKING PICK HER UP OR SOMETHING. IM IN THE FUCKING SHOWER." Layla yelled from the bathroom.

"i did pick her up she doesn't like me." Myzell said coming in the bathroom with a crying Mariah in his arms.

"get her a bottle. i just pumped it's in the bottle warmer." Layla said as she turned the water off and grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her.

"here, hand her here and go get the bottle." she said reaching her hands out. 

Myzell was helping with Mariah, but he wasn't very good at it. Layla had a lot on her shoulders taking care of Mariah.

he wouldn't hold her for long because she always cried in his arms. he was learning how to properly change diapers. warming bottles were easy tho.

Layla felt like Myzell wasn't trying hard enough to learn how to do that things for Mariah or connected with her.

she knew they were both just nineteen years old but she felt like he needed to mature.

if she could do it he could. she became better for their daughter and she knew he could too.

Myzell brought the bottle back handing it to Layla. "Myzell bro, can you please hold her while I get dressed." Layla said while putting the bottle in her Mariah's mouth.

"you know she always cry with me." he said standing at the doorway.

"well do skin to skin, connect with her. I can't be the only on doing this Myzell." she said handing him Mariah.

"you not the only one. I do shit for her too." he said rocking Mariah as she began whining.

"but i am, I change most of her diapers, i hold her all the time, i put her to sleep, i do her baths, i mean you were barely at the hospital." Layla said throwing on a big t-shirt and her underwear.

"I wasn't at the hospital all the time because i was busy trynna help figure out what to do with the niggas that shot up Eli momma house. to keep all of us safe." he said raising his voice a little.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR DAUGHTER MYZELL." She snapped on him.

"i have to call my momma to help me with this when I have you. I have to call my momma to watch her so I can run to the grocery store, get diapers, more bottles, wipes and shit." she said grabbing mariah from him before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"well what do you want me to do? huh? we gotta handle them niggas before we go back to how it was." he said shrugging.

"well you do that Myzell." she said over the conversation. he walked out the room.

she rolled her eyes before sitting a sleeping Mariah in her bassinet. she went to her room gathering her clothes putting it in her diaper bag.

she grabbed all her wipes and bids before walking to hers and Myzells room.

she put some of her clothes in a bag before walking over to Mariah gently getting her dressed for the weather outside.

she put her in her car seat before taking both their bags to her car.

"where you going?" Myzell said as he sat on the couch watching Layla carry the bags outside.

"we're going to my momma house until you deal with them niggas." she said mocking him.

"why do y'all gotta leave?" he said scrunching his eyebrows together. "cause it's more help there than it is here." she said going upstairs to grab mariah.

"you don't gotta leave bru." he said walking over to the front door. "oh but we do." she said before walking out the house slamming the door.

Myzell groaned before picking up a vase throwing it at the wall.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter and all the people in it ?

Please excuse the mistakes.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗦 ☟︎

𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱
𝗔𝗴𝗲- 𝟭𝟵

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮'𝗻𝗲𝗮 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙
𝗔𝗴𝗲- 𝟭 𝟭/𝟮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀

𝗧𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝘀 (𝗘𝗹𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 & 𝗞𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗺)
𝗔𝗴𝗲 - 𝟯𝟴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 27.6K 26
"𝙰 π™»π™Έπšƒπšƒπ™»π™΄ π™²πš„πšƒ π™΄π™°πš‚π™΄πš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 π™Ήπš„πš‚πšƒ 𝙰 π™»π™Έπšƒπšƒπ™»π™΄ π™±π™Έπšƒ." *πš‚π™·π™Ύπšπšƒ πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ* π™³π™΄π™²π™΄π™Όπ™±π™΄πš 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢
129K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
31.5K 1.7K 60
"Every time I close my eyes, my brain jogs back to the times I almost died. It feels like death all over again."
5.2K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...