Danger Is Destiny//Henry Dang...

By TabTj011

Mikayla always suspected that she was different from her peers, but when she discoverers the big family secre... More

1- Prologue
2- New school, new girl
3- Birthday surprise, Part 1
4- Birthday surprise, Part 2
5- A date to remember
6- Date interrupted
7- Prom night
8- Under suspicion
9- Mystery solved
10- Henry and his secret life
11- She's back, Part 1
12- She's back, Part 2
13- Job at Junk 'N' Stuff
14- Overdue explanation
15- Return of the ex
16- Boyfriend vs dad
17- Babysitting Bose
18- Calming the waters
19- Detective Piper
20- Telling Piper everything
22- The trouble with Piper, Part 2
23- Once an enemy, always an enemy
24- Indestructible Drex
25- Omega weapon
26- Like father, like daughter, Part 1
27- Like father, like daughter, Part 2
28- Grounded? Maybe not
29- Ungrounded
30- Plan B
31- 4 years later

21- The trouble with Piper, Part 1

745 11 0
By TabTj011

Based on the episode:
"Balloons Of Doom"
———
GENERAL
Piper, Mikayla and Henry sat in the Man Cave, Charlotte and Jasper sorting things upstairs in Junk 'N' Stuff. It had been a week since Bose was left in their care, and it had been 3 days since Piper discovered Henry's secret. Mikayla got up, walking over to the monitors as Henry watched his phone.

"So? Will you tell mom and dad that you're Kid Danger?" Piper asked as she smiled.

"No." Henry didn't take his eyes off his phone.

"Oh, shoot. Tell Ray that I'll see him later. I gotta go." Piper spoke up as she got off the couch.

"Where are you going?" Henry was confused.

"I have my Man Fans meeting in..." Piper checked the time. "...5 minutes." She headed towards the elevator.

"Ok. Don't have too much fun talking about Henry and my dad." Mikayla smiled as Piper walked inside the elevator, the door closing.

"Kid, it's time for our regular patrol. Suit up." Ray spoke as he and Henry put gum in their mouths.

"Time to patrol the city..." Ray began.

"There's no time to be witty." Henry finished the rhyme as they each blew a bubble, transforming into Captain Man and Kid Danger.

"Don't get into too much trouble!" Mikayla kissed Henry before he raced up to the platform, pressing his belt.

"Up the tube!" Henry and Ray said simultaneously.

"Wait! Henry! Don't forget...your phone." Mikayla spoke just as the tube system sucked Henry and her dad up, leaving her all alone in the Man Cave.

PIPER
I got to my house, seeing 10 people inside waiting for me. I entered, everyone smiling and sitting down.

"Ok people, time to-" Before I could finish, the doorbell rung. I opened the door, revealing a man with a cap, glasses and a yellow apron, carrying a cart of balloons.

"Hi. What'd you need?" I asked, creeped out.

"Well, someone ordered balloons for your...Man Fans meeting today." The man looked closely at the piece of paper he was holding.

"Did anyone order balloons?" I asked as I looked around the room, everyone shrugging their shoulders.

"And now! Emerge!" The man's accent had disappeared as the side doors of the cart swung open, revealing a short haired woman holding a crossbow holding 5 syringes full of colourful liquids. It reminded me of the one that Nurse Cohort used to hold Mikayla hostage on the news a while ago.

"Oh my god! You're Nurse Cohort!" I was shocked and scared.

"That means...you're-" Before I could finish, the man pulled off his disguise, revealing Dr Minyak.

"Everyone out of here! He's dangerous!" I shouted as most of the group ran out the front door.

Unfortunately, me and two other Man Fans remained in my house, with Nurse Cohort threatening us with her weapon. I got up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nurse Cohort was confused.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I smiled.

"No you're not!" She argued.

"It's my house. If I need to go to the bathroom...I will!" I got right in her face.

"Give me your phone then..." She demanded. I handed it to her while giving her a glare before walking upstairs. I quickly raced into my room, locking the door behind me.

"Please pick up! Please pick up!" I whispered to myself as I dialled Henry's number after grabbing one of my emergency phones. Fortunately, the call was answered, but not by Henry.

Mikayla: This is Henry's phone.

I was pissed that Henry didn't pick up, but happy that someone picked up at all.

Me: Mikayla? Where's Henry? Why didn't he pick up?

Mikayla: Oh, hey Piper. Henry forgot to grab his phone before going out for patrol with my dad. Anyways...what's up?

I needed to keep quiet. I kept my voice down.

Me: I'm in trouble and I think now's the time for Kid Danger to show up.

Mikayla: Why are you whispering?

Me: Dr Minyak and his assistant, Nurse Cohort, are currently downstairs, holding me and two other Man Fans hostage! Nurse Cohort took my phone.

I was panicking more and more.

Mikayla: If Nurse Cohort took your phone, how are you calling Henry's phone right now?

Me: I have at least 7 phones hidden all over my house. If one gets taken away, I have more. Each phone has Captain Man's hotline number, Henry's number, my mom's number and my dad's number. That's how.

Mikayla: Ok. I'll triple-beep Henry on his watch and hopefully he can come and help you guys.

Me: He better.

I hung up the phone, placing it back in it's previous position before unlocking my bedroom door and walking downstairs. Nurse Cohort grabbed my t-shirt and pushed me onto the couch.

ME
I pressed a button, waiting for Henry to pick up the call. All of a sudden, the screen turned on, revealing Henry.

"Hey babe? What's up?" Henry asked as he smiled.

"Piper's in trouble. Dr Minyak and Nurse Cohort have taken Piper and two of the Man Fans hostage." I spoke.

"Haha. Yeah right. Piper's just trying to prank us. Don't bother believing her." Henry smiled.

"Henry! She was whispering and she sounded panicked when she called me. I don't think she's joking." I was seriously disappointed with Henry.

"Just send Jasper over there to help Piper with whatever practical joke or prank she has going on. I gotta go. Love you." The call ended. I pulled up Jasper's number.

Me: Piper seems to be in trouble but Henry doesn't believe her. Can you please go over to his house and make sure everything's ok?

Jasper: Sure. I'll check back in when I can.

PIPER
Now that hopefully Ray and Henry were on their way, I was a little calmer.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, confused.

"Because I know that somehow...you're connected with Captain Man. I know that he won't pass up the chance to rescue the president of his fan club..." Dr Minyak spoke in his annoying British accent.

After a few minutes, Jasper busted through the front door confusing me.

"And who, pray-tell, are you?" Dr Minyak was confused.

"I'm Jasper Dunlop." He admitted.

"Well now, you're Jasper captured." Nurse Cohort grabbed Jasper, pushing him onto a chair, tying him up.

"I'm going to the bathroom again." I got up. Nurse Cohort was about to stop me before I glared at her again.

I ran back up to my room, grabbing my emergency phone, dialling Henry's number again.

Mikayla: This is Henry's phone.

Me: You sent Jasper to come and rescue me? Seriously?

Mikayla: H-Hey Piper.

Me: You shouldn't have sent Jasper!

Mikayla: Oh no. What happened?

Me: He's currently tied to a chair in my living room!

Mikayla: Uh-oh. That's not good.

I could hear the panic in her voice.

Me: You better send Henry and Ray over here, ASAP!

Mikayla: Sure.

I hung up the phone, heading downstairs.

"You've been up there twice and each time was longer than needed. I'm tying you up." Dr Minyak placed me next to Jasper as he tied me up.

"Let us go!" I spat in his face.

ME
Now that Piper and Jasper were in trouble, I triple-beeped Henry again.

"How's my favourite girl?" Henry smiled.

"You're in big trouble with Piper." I didn't smile back.

"Is she still trying to prank us?" Henry asked.

"No! She was never trying to prank anyone in the first place! Since you idiots blew her off and forced Jasper to go and check up on her, he's now tied up in your living room. Piper is also possibly tied up!" I was angry.

"We both know that Piper is mischievous. She's just trying to prank us!" Henry wouldn't stop believing that Piper was pulling a practical joke.

"Henry Hart, I swear on my mother's future grave, that if you don't go to your house right now and save your sister and Jasper, I will personally get Charlotte, we'll drag you and my dad to your house and offer you as bait for Dr Minyak!" I yelled.

"Ok, ok! Sorry! We're on our way there now. Love you?" Henry was a little scared now.

"Not now Henry." I gave him a glare before he quickly shut off his watch. I went to the monitors, turned on the tracking device, before watching as the tracker on Henry's watch showed me where he was, and luckily he took my advice seriously, as he was on route towards his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 323 23
"i'm girl danger beyotch." ella was the first sidekick of captain man. when she almost gets herself killed, captain man fires her, and she moves to b...
16.7K 248 6
This is about what I think happened after the blimp explosion and before the funeral. (Warning: major spoilers if you haven't seen the Henry Danger f...
1.3K 39 4
Season five of Legacies through my eyes, sorry if you don't agree:) I'll update this more when I get more ideas but for right now all the info is in...
169K 6.5K 32
Bella Mathews was the new girl. She hated being the new girl. But her dad promised this would be the last time that they moved. She just had to go by...