25- Omega weapon

GENERAL
Piper walked through the elevator doors, currently occupied with the fact that Jana Tetrazzini was losing followers every minute. She kept staring at her phone, oblivious to the others who were in the Man Cave. As she walked further in, her gaze on her phone quickly changed to Schwoz as she nearly ran into a giant weapon that might have been just as tall as her.

"Really Schwoz? You're gonna put that dangerous weapon in the middle of the Man Cave? Real smart..." Piper sarcastically smiled.

"Wait...Schwoz. What is that?" Mikayla asked as she looked at the weapon.

"It's the Omega weapon!" Schwoz smiled manically.

"The same Omega weapon that's on the blueprints that Ray forbid you to even look at because it's the one thing that can permanently remove his powers?!" Charlotte freaked out.

"In the...uh, mechanical and electronical flesh!" Schwoz smiled.

"Why are you building something that Ray forbid you from building?" Jasper asked, confused.

"I hate it when people say I can't build something. It just makes me want to build it more. Besides, building this beautiful machine is payback from Ray squeezing my cheeks and stealing my cereal every morning." Schwoz went back to his weapon as Henry walked into the room.

"Schwoz. Please don't tell me that is the Omega weapon? The same Omega weapon that came from the blueprints that Ray and I snatched from Drex before he escaped?" Henry was worried.

"Yeah. That's exactly what I did. I built the Omega weapon!" Schwoz seemed so proud of himself.

"Damn it, Schwoz! One wrong move and you could potentially take away Ray's powers! Permanently!" Henry was not impressed.

"You really are a party pooper, aren't you?" Schwoz made a rude face at Henry who sat next to Mikayla.

"What's this about the Omega weapon?" Ray entered the room.

"Schwoz, here, built the one weapon that can permanently remove your powers..." Charlotte smiled.

"She's joke making. You're joke making!" All of a sudden, Ray made a weird laughing noise that reminded Henry of the time he told Ray he had to take Bianca to Montego's because she was Henry's girlfriend.

"Unfortunately...she's not." Mikayla stood up.

"Dang damn it Schwoz!" Ray attempted to grab Schwoz, but was unsuccessful when Schwoz escaped up the tubes.

"Where would Drex have gotten the blueprints from? I mean, no offence, but Drex isn't smart enough to build a weapon that can permanently remove Ray's indestructibility..." Piper was confused.

Charlotte took a photo of the blueprints that were set up next to the weapon. As she looked at them, something seemed off.

"Hey...look at this." Charlotte brought everyone's attention to the blueprints.

"What?" Mikayla was confused.

"Have a look at the letters down at the very edge." She pointed to the row of letters.

"Could it spell a word?" Henry was confused.

"There aren't many, if any vowels, making the letters being able to spell a word, very slim." Charlotte replied as they all tried to think of other ideas.

"Wait. They don't spell a word, because they're initials." Henry figured it out.

"Initials? Who's initials?" Jasper was confused.

"D is obviously Drex, TTJ is The Time Jerker, DM is Dr Minyak, RT is Rick Twitler, TT is The Toddler, and F is Frankini. These initials belong to the people who are contributing to the Omega weapon." Henry looked at the entire blueprints.

"That doesn't explain how he got his hands on it." Jasper was confused.

"They must have trusted him to keep it safe since he's the strongest out of all of them." Piper chimed in.

"Dad...do you think Drex will try and get it back?" Mikayla hugged her dad.

"Drex was my sidekick way before Schwoz built the Man Cave." Ray admitted as he hugged his daughter back before pulling away.

"Meaning, it would take days for Drex to search through the entire Man cave looking for the weapon, let alone the blueprints. In the time it takes for him to look, we can deconstruct the weapon, destroy the blueprints, or even take them to a more secure place, somewhere Drex will never look." Henry finished.

"I vote that we hide them somewhere else. If we deconstruct the weapon, we can't eventually take away Drex's indestructibility." Jasper was thinking clearly.

"I agree." Piper smiled.

"So...we have a chance to defeat Drex and his crew of villains?" Charlotte was hoping she was right.

"Exactly." Ray smiled.

"Well. Looks like we have a mission. Protect the Omega weapon and the blueprints." Mikayla smiled as Henry wrapped his arm around her waist, kissing her forehead.