24- Indestructible Drex

Based on the episodes:
"Back To Danger, Part 1 and 2"
———
ME
As soon as I knew where I was, I made my way to Glass Tech Industries, intending to stop Drex from preventing my dad from being densitized. I knew that Henry and my dad wouldn't be far away.

Getting to the large building, I entered through the main doors.

"Excuse me. I'm here to see my grandfather..." I asked as a lady smiled.

"Name?" She was about to search.

"Professor Carl Manchester. He's showing the Trans-Molecular Densitizer." I announced.

"Ahh, yes. Room 276." She gave me the room on the 3rd floor. I headed up, getting half way before hearing something downstairs.

"Where is Carl Manchester?" I recognised the voice. Drex.

"Uh sir, unless you're here for his demonstration tour, I suggest you find the exit." The lady I had previously spoken to, made herself clear.

"Yeah. I'm here for his demonstration tour." His tone changed.

"Ok. He's located in room 276." She gave him the room number. I quickly kept going, hoping to get there before Drex did. I fortunately made it to the correct room, opening the door.

"Excuse me miss, but my tour of the Trans-Molecular Densitizer doesn't start for another 2 minutes." He spoke.

"Hi, you don't know me...but your son Ray? Well...he's my dad. Which makes me your future granddaughter." I just got that out of the way.

"Excuse me...what?" Before I could explain myself again, I heard heavy footsteps.

"Shh! Please don't say a word!" I quickly ran behind one of the cabinets in the room.

I watched as Drex entered the room, looking at the densitizer.

"Get away from that!" I demanded as I came out from my hiding spot. I got closer to him, avoiding a few punches. As I began to fight him, I pushed him further away, but one hit to the wrong part of my face sent me flying across the room. Before I could get up, Drex blasted me with a big bright light, forcing me to close my eyes.

GENERAL
Mikayla landed under the densitizer, knocked out cold. Just then, the sound of a little boy screaming for help echoed throughout the room.

"Showtime..." Drex smirked as he prepared to stop Ray from fulfilling his future.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" 8-year-old Ray shouted as he foolishly skated towards the densitizer. He managed to reach the lever, pulling it towards himself, but not far enough to be affected by it. Drex grabbed the boy.

"Hey little Ray..." Drex's menacing voice scared the boy.

"Who are you?" He asked as Drex removed the goggles that covered his face.

"Dr Night-Night." Drex spoke as he put his hand on Ray's shoulder, eventually putting him to sleep.

He dragged the unconscious Ray away from the machine, before realising that Mikayla currently rested on the floor while she was ultimately becoming indestructible just as Ray was suppose to.

"Ok. Let's re-write some history..." He quickly turned off the machine and pushed Mikayla out of the way before pulling the lever back down, subjecting himself to the densitizer.

Just as he was being shaken by the machine, older Ray and Henry raced into the room, stopping when they saw the green light coming from the machine.

"MIKAYLA!" Henry screamed as he ran over to the unconscious girl.

"What do we do?!" Henry yelled as Ray looked around.

"You take Mikayla and mini-me out of here. I'll keep him busy." Ray instructed Henry as he pulled the lever down, turning off the densitizer. Henry rushed out of the room with Mikayla and 8-year-old Ray.

"Keep my busy? Ray, I'm gonna crush you. Then I'm gonna crush your boyfriend Henry, when he comes back!" Drex argued.

"Ok, first of all, we're co-workers. Second of all, Henry spanked your butt the last time he fought you! Remember that Drex? Third of all, Henry is dating that innocent girl you injured, who is also my daughter." Ray couldn't believe he had just admitted that.

After a lot of fighting, and Ray getting minorly injured, they were taken back to the present.

Schwoz explained why nothing had changed, but Henry's interest changed when Mikayla woke up.

"Hey, hey...babe. Are you ok?" Henry raced over to her, holding her.

"I'm ok! OH MY GOD!" She screamed.

"W-What's wrong?" Charlotte was confused.

"I'm absolutely ok, but my vision...I can't see!" Mikayla panicked.

"What? What do you mean you can't see?" Piper spoke.

"As in, my vision is gone!" Mikayla panicked more.

"Ok. Charlotte, Piper. You two help Schwoz figure out what's wrong with Mikayla, while Ray and I go fix the past." Henry grabbed Ray's hand before Charlotte stopped them.

"Don't forget these." She chucked them their tubes of gum, letting them transform before going back to the past.

After a lot of compliments, Drex had finally begin to fight Captain Man while Kid Danger aimed to help densitize 8-year-old Ray.

"Put mini-me into the densitizer and pull the big lever!" Ray instructed as he distracted Drex by fighting.

"Ok. C'mon. We gotta get you into that machine and, uh, bombard you with, uh, proton beams." Henry attempted to tell the boy, but he resisted.

"Daddy! Daddy!" The boy began to run off.

"No! No! No! Come back! Seriously, we need to do this. This is very important." Henry began to drag the boy.

"DAD!" 8-year-old Ray shouted as Henry slowly but surely pushed him towards the machine.

"I'm trying to make you a superhero!" Henry argued as he successfully get the boy into the machine, pulling the lever as Ray had told him to. After a few minutes, Henry pushed the lever back.

"Are you-are you ok?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah! I feel great!" 8-year-old Ray smiled before Henry bashed him over the head with a metal rod.

"OW!" The boy complained before stopping.

"Hey! That only hurt for a second!" He exclaimed with joy.

Just as Drex was about to punch Ray more, he stopped, watching as Ray started spasming as if he was wiggling. After a few seconds, Henry spoke.

"Captain Man! How do you feel?" He asked, hopeful.

"In two letters." He began. "O." He punched Drex once. "K." He punched Drex again, but harder. Before Drex could fight them more, Henry and Ray were once again brought to the present.

"Are you ok Mikayla?" Henry asked as he walked over to her.

"Apart from the fact that I CAN'T SEE. I'm fine." She reacted weirdly.

"Why can't she see?" Ray asked.

"Drex must have hit her with a beam so bright, that it temporarily blinded her. It should only last for 24-48 hours." Schwoz had some good news.

"Guys...Drex is coming back." Jasper panicked.

They quickly punched Drex as soon as he came back to the present.

"For now, you should stay up in your dad's room...for safety." Henry turned back to Mikayla.

"O-Ok. Can someone carry me? I don't feel safe getting up there all by myself." Mikayla smiled.

"Sure. I'll help you." Henry kissed her forehead before carrying her bridal-style up towards the giant sprocket.

"Uh guys...he's gone. Drex is gone..." Piper was freaked out when she didn't see Drex anywhere.

"Well...we're all doomed now." Ray clenched his fists as he looked around the Man Cave, worried.