22- The trouble with Piper, Part 2

GENERAL
Piper watched as Kid Danger and Captain Man snuck around the back of the house. Jasper couldn't stop struggling. He was trying his best. Dr Minyak and Nurse Cohort had strapped at least 20 balloons to each side of the chairs that Jasper and Piper rested in.

"Jasper! Stop struggling. The more you try and escape, the more likely Dr Minyak and Nurse Cohort are to kill us!" Piper was trying not to freak out.

"I-I'm sorry...but I haven't been in this much danger since Drex..." Jasper was sweating now.

As Piper and Jasper struggled to get free, Dr Minyak answered a call on his phone. He was confused, and clearly, Nurse Cohort was completely oblivious to the fact that Captain Man and Kid Danger were currently standing in front of the staircase, waiting for Dr Minyak to notice their existence within the room.

"Turn around and keep your head up!" Kid Danger spoke as Dr Minyak had previously turned around with his head towards the floor. He did as instructed this time, seeing Captain Man and Kid Danger after a few seconds.

They quickly pulled their guns out while Dr Minyak and Nurse Cohort panicked.

"I've still got the advantage. Take one step closer, and both your president and her friend go bye-bye..." He pointed the gun towards Piper who was on the brink of crying. Before anyone could say anything, Piper's friends jumped and attacked Nurse Cohort, grabbing her weapon as they chased her out of the house. They locked the front door before coming back, pointing the weapon at Dr Minyak.

"Put that down! Inside those syringes is 5 very deadly chemicals that, if mixed together, can cause a person to implode!" He freaked out.

"Back away kids. Kid Danger and I can handle him." Captain Man got closer, eventually managing to get the weapon out of Dr Minyak's hand before the kids helped Jasper and Piper break free. After a few minutes, Dr Minyak was in police custody and Piper was happy.

"Thanks Henry..." She whispered as she hugged Kid Danger. Maybe now that she knew his secret, she would be nicer to her older brother.

"Holy cannoli! What happened?!" Charlotte freaked when she saw Kid Danger and Captain Man in Henry's living room, Piper gripping her brother for a hug as if she was about to die.

"Dr Minyak and Nurse Cohort captured us!" Jasper smiled.

"Dr Minyak escaped prison?!" Charlotte was worried.

"Yeah, but he's headed back right now." Henry laughed.

"Thank you so much for saving us Kid Danger and Captain Man." The two kids hugged the heroes.

"You're welcome. Now go home before your parents freak out..." Captain Man smiled.

"I think it's time to head back to the Man Cave..." Henry smiled.

"Yeah. I think Mikayla might be freaking out..." Charlotte worried.

They made their way back to the Man Cave, Mikayla smiling when they arrived.

"Henry! Piper! Jasper! Thank god you guys are ok!" She hugged them. Piper and Jasper pulled away, while Henry kissed his now peaceful girlfriend. Ray walked off and headed to the secret door, leaving the room.

"So Henry, you never told me why you won't tell our parents that you're Kid Danger..." Piper looked at her brother.

"What's the worst thing that could happen?" Piper was acting like Henry and Charlotte, 4 years ago.

"How can I explain this to you?" Henry was confused.

"Explain it how Ray explained it to you and me, when we wanted to tell Jasper..." Charlotte's idea was good.

"The worst thing, is that, our mom and dad could let the secret slip, blabbing it all over the place and then, everyone in the world knows that I'm Kid Danger. And then bad guys can follow them if they come to Junk 'N' Stuff or the Man Cave. Bad guys could find out that I work here, so then they know how to find both Ray and I. They could easily figure out that as the boss of me in Junk 'N' Stuff, Ray is Captain Man. They can easily blow up this place and eventually figure out where we live, which puts our whole family in major danger." Henry explained it in the easiest way possible.

"That could happen if we tell them that you're Kid Danger? Jeez. I didn't know that keeping a secret like this was major work." Piper was shocked.

"Yeah...well, now you know." Henry continued to look at his phone while Mikayla rested her head on his shoulder.