10- Henry and his secret life

HENRY
I was screwed. I knew that Mikayla would never forgive me, but I had to try and resolve the problem.

"What are you going to say to the group of confused and shocked students?" Jasper asked.

"I don't know. You just stay here and distract the student body while I go and make sure Mikayla is ok..." I began to sneak out of the classroom window. Ray followed me, going to Junk 'N' Stuff while I ran to Mikayla's house. Climbing through her window, she looked at me with tear stained eyes.

ME
Henry had the audacity to come and find me.

"Go away Henry." I looked away. He held me in a hug.

"Look. I'm sorry for lying...but I promise that I'm not hiding anything else from you." Henry hugged me tighter.

"I don't care Henry! As your friend and now your girlfriend, you lied to me. Haven't you watched Stranger Things?! Eleven said that friends don't lie and I agree with her!" I began to cry more.

"I-I'm so sorry Mikayla. I'm sorry for lying to you...please...forgive me. I'll answer any questions you have!" Henry pleaded with me.

"Is it true? Are you really Kid Danger?" I wanted to hear it from Henry. Before saying anything, he took me to Junk 'N' Stuff. He took me into an elevator and hugged me as he pressed a button before the elevator dropped, causing me to scream. After the deathly elevator ride, we entered a weird room.

"Mikayla...welcome to the Man Cave." He smiled as he held my hand. I think he expected me to pull away, but I just smiled in awe of how cool everything looked.

He pulled a tube of glowing bubble gum from his front pant pocket. He put a piece of gum in his mouth, chewing, before blowing and popping a bubble. A green light enveloped his body as he transformed into Kid Danger.

"W-Wow..." I was shocked and surprised.

"D-Do you have any powers?" I asked another question.

"I do. It's called Hyper Motility. It's basically super fast reflexes." Henry smiled.

As he looked at me, sitting down on the couch in his Kid Danger uniform, Henry's boss Ray walked into the main hall, shocked.

"Y-You brought her here?!" He was angry. Henry got up and tried to calm Ray down.

"Mikayla. You know Ray, but, I'd like you to meet..." Henry stopped as he looked over at Ray who was hesitant. Henry nudged him, causing Ray to do the exact same thing that Henry did. Within seconds, he was no longer Ray Manchester.

"Captain Man?!" I was freaking out.

"Hey Mikayla..." He smiled.

"So Ray basically hired you to be his sidekick when you were 13 and you've been working for him ever since?" I recapped Henry's job.

"Yeah." Henry wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked, hoping that no-one did.

"Well...Charlotte-" Before Henry could continue I stopped him.

"-Charlotte knows?! Did you ask her not to say anything to me?!" I was angry.

"No! Ray forced her not to reveal my secret, but then Jasper-" I stopped him again.

"-Jasper found out?!" I was even angrier.

"By accident! Ray was actually going to erase both their memories, but we needed Charlotte's smarts and I threatened to quit my job if Ray erased Jasper's memories..." Henry seemed more guilting.

"What's all the racket out here?" A smaller man asked as exited from the giant sprocket.

"Who the heck is that!?" I was creeped out.

"Well...he's not actually someone who found out the secret. He works for Ray." Henry admitted.

"Oh no. Your girlfriend found out that you're Kid Danger?!" The small man raced over to Henry, panicking.

"Yeah...and you being here isn't helping!" Henry pushed the man away.

"And who is this guy?" I pointed to the small man.

"His name is Schwoz, he's the guy who fixes everything and talks funny..." Henry smiled.

"O-Ok...I need to sit down..." I began feeling a bit light headed. Henry guided me to the couch before giving me a glass of water.

"So...are we gonna erase her memory or what?" Ray smiled.

"No! We are not wiping my girlfriend's memory!" Henry pushed the memory wiper, held by Ray, away from me.

"You better not wipe my memory!" I argued, standing up to Ray.

"Can we give her a job here?" Henry asked, making me a bit hopeful.

"Seriously? Are we gonna give everyone who means something to you a job here?" Ray argued.

"Just give her a job Ray!" Henry hugged me.

"Fine! Your girlfriend can have a job here!" Ray hesitated when saying that sentence. I hugged Henry tightly before kissing him for a few seconds.

I couldn't believe that my boyfriend was Kid Danger and that I was about to start working for him and Captain Man!