the go-getter||nba youngboy

By hoodluvagirl

read and see pls :) i promise you'll like it. More

prologue
meet the characters
001.
002.
003.
oo4.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009
010.
011.
012.
Thank You Guys!(Not a chapter)
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
042.
043.
044.
045.
BOOK 2.

41.

1.6K 78 31
By hoodluvagirl

Ailynn Ranada
Baton Rouge, LA
10:39 AM | December 23rd, 2019

( act like it got candy canes 😒)
"Tis the season to be jollyyy" Kd sung as we all watched him. Everybody was here at my house. Including Kentrell.

Me and him weren't back together & we weren't on talking terms neither. I was just learning to accept the fact that he would still be around considering we have the same friend group.

His tour was almost about to end but he got a break off for the holidays.

"Mane Kd yo stupid ass" Ben said before mocking his singing.

"I want some candy canes" Kentrell said outloud positioning his self right on the sofa.

"They have some on the tree" Joe said pointing over to the tree.

"Who said y'all could take my candy off my tree?" I asked in a playful manner.

Joe smacked his teeth. "Mane let my brudda have a candy" he said.

"Yo brudda gotta mouth. He can ask himself" I said putting my face back into my phone.

"Mane just let me get the candy." Kentrell said raising his voice & clearly catching an attitude.

"How you gon get an attitude about something that's not for you" I said sitting up and laughing a little. It's funny to me how mad he gets over simple things.

"Ima go buy my own then." He said grabbing his keys & walking out the door.

"Mad ass" I mumbled as he walked out the door.

" All y'all do is fuss now." Ben said.

" Facts, I just wish y'all was back together." Kd said agreeing.

I wish we were back together too. But he did what he did. & I don't know if I can forgive him. I mean atleast nobody recorded the video.

Still though. It still happened. Ugh.

I shrugged my shoulders & put my attention back to my phone. About 15 minutes later Kentrell walked back in the door with a walmart bag full of candy canes.

"Ouu I want one Santa" Kd said running up to Kentrell. Everybody in the room started laughing at how childish he was.

"And some for you" Kentrell said passing out a few candy canes to Maj. He gave everybody candy canes except for me.

So petty.

He sat down & ate the candy cane while looking me directly in the face. I smirked before walking to my christmas tree and grabbing some candy canes off the tree.

I grabbed 4 which was 1 more than he had. He noticed I had more than him so he grabbed another out the box.

We kept getting candy canes back and forth until Joe noticed what we were doing.

"Y'all is so fucking childish. By the time y'all finish the damn tree gon be naked" He said making everybody laugh.

I walked past Kentrell & grabbed two of his candy canes and I put the candy canes back on the tree along with the ones I had.

"You can have a candy cane if you ask nice" He said smirking at me showing his grills.

"No." I said before giving him his candy canes back. I laughed at how his smirk disappeared fast.

"Who decorated that tree anyway? Shit nice as hell" Three said.

"I did." I said playfully taking a bow.

"Why you lying? That tree look toe the fuck up" Kentrell said laughing & pointing at my tree.

"Hating ass" I said throwing a candy cane at him.

He picked the candy cane up & started eating it. Hungry ass.

I sat back down.

"Who the gifts under the tree for" Ben asked.

"All of y'all." I said.

"Me too?" Kentrell asked getting excited.

"Especiallyyyyy... not you" I said rolling my eyes at him. He smacked his teeth.

"It's aight nigga ima get you a gift" Kd said patting his shoulder but Kentrell moved his hand.

"I got you a gift." Kentrell said.

"For what?" I asked. I honestly was confused as to why he would get me a gift and he knew our situation. He must think this is his fast way back in.

"Because I wanted to. I think you gon like it" He said smiling. I gave him a small smile back.

I figure I'll get him a small gift to show my appreciation towards him for getting me one.

"Aye what about us nigga?" Three asked.

"Y'all know I got y'all" he said dapping three up.

"Where the hell is Aiyanna & Boomer" Gemma asked out the blue.

"Ion know they ass been missing since the end of October. They only ever call." I said shrugging. As soon as I said that the doorbell rung.

It was Aiyanna & Boomer at the door.

"I heard y'all talking bout me" She said mugging us.

"But surprise!" She said. We all looked confused.

"Oh, Surprise!" She added on opening her big jacket to reveal her pregnant stomach.

Me and the girls started screaming and jumping around. The boys were all dapping boomer up.

"My fucking nigga" Kentrell said to Boomer.

" I wasn't suppose to tell y'all until Christmas but I was tired of waiting." She said making her way to the sofa.

"Why the fuck yo stomach so big already" Reine asked rubbing her stomach.

"Bitch what if you having twins" Maj said.

"Don't wish that shit on me" She said in a serious tone which made me laugh.

"Awww , Ima be an auntieeee" I said smiling.

Can't wait for the baby to get here. Hopefully it's a girl. Ouuu then when I have a child they can be bestiesss. Might have a lil age gap but that's okay.

y'all ik i've been slacking so hard 😭. It's just so hard finding stuff to lead up to the end! I already knows how I want this book to end but I don't know how ima lead up to it. Anyways it's coning tg tho.

vote.comment.follow<3

love y'allll, thanks for the support! i'm back oms fr this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.8K 48
2020- I updated this mfka so the writing from the beginning ISNT how it's all wrote *dont take the book serious some of yall mfkas be soo extra* Don...
167K 4.1K 46
JUST READ THE STORY YOU WONT REGRET IT
660K 23.2K 54
he couldn't take what he gave..so in the end was it all worth it? They were No Good for each other and everybody else around them... Updates everyday...
166K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"