Killing Me Softly With His So...

By hotgirlszn2124

read and enjoy 🖤 More

Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ+Cᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
SEQUEL

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

5.7K 387 76
By hotgirlszn2124

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Polo g so fine." spoke Aniyah.

"Aniyah you do realise you are in my office with no objective but to disturb me" Kasiyah said slightly laughing.

"Girl please I had to get out of there, Tamari told all the boys in his neighbourhood he'd give them a free cut and it looks like a cookout in there."

"Aw he has such a kind heart."

"I know it's so sweet, he told me he wanted to do it because he wanted to pay back for the damage he caused there in terms of drug."

"Aww Tamari finna make me cry." Kasiyah stopped talking when she heard a knock at her door. "Come in."

"I bought you some food I- oh hi Aniyah." said Sincere walking into her office.

"Hey I'm gonna go." she said walking out the door, mouthing 'call me' with the phone motion to her ear making Kasiyah laugh.

"How you doing?" asked Sincere handing her the food.

"I'm good, I'm surging you know."

"That's good. You got anything to do after this."

"I have to go see this kid called Pablo Thierry and his family."

"How you remember all these kids name?"

"I love what I do so I don't find it hard."

"How was yesterday?"

"It was alright, he's so blunt and rude." said Kasiyah.

"How he rude and in jail?" said Sincere raising his eyebrows.

"Sincere please." laughed Kasiyah.

"Imma leave you be, call me when you get home, ok?" he said walking over to Kasiyah to give her a hug.

"Ok byee and thank you for the food." she said hugging him.

"No problem." he said walking out of the room.

Kasiyah was relieved that she had someone like Sincere to talk to. Although they seemed to be talking as if they were in a relationship they did give each other bestie vibes only.

Kasiyah organised the last bits of Pablo's file and just tried to remember all that went on in his household. Pablo was four years old and lived with his mother and father. He had an older sister but she no longer lives with them, she does go and visit often though.

Pablo hated his home, when he was younger it would be a joyous experience but as he grew older his parents would take advantage of him and would treat him in a bad way.

Kasiyah snapped out of her thoughts when her door opened, "Girl what went down?" said Aniyah peeping through the cracked door.

"Aniyah I thought you left" said Kasiyah laughing.

"Girl please, I stayed because I knew yo ass wouldn't call me back to tell me what went down." she said.

"Too late, I gotta go, I'll call you don't worry." replied Kasiyah.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Would you like some water?"

"No thank you." replied Kasiyah as she observed the house. It almost looked staged.

Pablo sat in the corner of the living room, 'playing' with his toys effortlessly, without any interest.

"Pablo do you want to come sit with me?" smiled Kasiyah and from the corner of her eye she could see his farther staring at him with a cold look.

Timidly, he nodded his head and walked over to Kasiyah.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to speak to Pablo alone" said Kasiyah.

Reluctantly they both replied, "sure."

Many social workers let a lot of things slide. Obvious awkward attitudes never passed Kasiyah, she always knew something was wrong.

"How are you Pablo?" she asked him handing him a lollipop.

"I'm good, I don't want the lolly." he mumbled.

"Why?"

"Mommy said it's going to make all my teeth crack out and make me ugly." he whimpered.

"What? Don't worry, Kasiyah says that sweets make you strong and also make your life sweet." she smiled, still in shock with what he just said.

Slowly Pablo took the lollipop from Kasiyah. Then the front door slammed open making him hide it and give it to Kasiyah. "I don't want it. I don't want it."

Kasiyah frowned at the effect of a slam at the door. Stopping her thoughts the door to the room opened and in walked a familiar young girl.

"Lil bro, I got you something!"

"Asia?"

"Oh Aniyah's little bitch.", she said folding her arms.

Kasiyah was furious, not only had she called her out of her name but her circumstances compared to her younger brothers made her even more mad.

"Hi Asia." mumbled Pablo.

"Hey pablo, what are you doing here?" she questioned Kasiyah.

"Well if you were concerned about your brother you would know that I am his social worker."

"Wait what?"

"Oh so your chasing after a guy that feeds your needs but not caring about the well being of your brother." said Kasiyah.

"I knew he had a social worker but-

"Ok so you knew that something is clearly wrong in your own home, and chose to ignore it."

"Listen, I never had time to come over here and see him, I was busy with my job and some stuff with Kamare."

"And it's always returning back to your so called boyfriend. I find it really funny that he seems to be your number one priority when you yourself know about how abusive your parents can be hence why you don't come by very often."

"Bitch don-

"And then you continue to see him in a such a state whenever you do come and visit him, and think that it's normal? Your selfish."

"Bitch don't fucking tell me what I am and what I'm not. I simply don't have any fucking time."

"So what have you done to try help your brother, because you are of legal age to adopt him, you do realise that?"

"I have tried, they've denied-

"Stop lying because in the system records it only has one other person that has tried to adopt him so save yourself from looking worse than you already do."

Truth be told that other person was herself, every single child she worked with warmed her heart but it was Pablo, Kamiyah and Sekani that never left her mind. She tried to adopt Pablo but they had always denied her attempts for unknown reasons.

Kasiyah could hear Pablo sniffling and pulled him into a hug. She could not believe that for one his sister was throwing around all sorts of swear words in his presence and for two being so selfish.

"I'm calling Denise and Pablo is coming with me." Kasiyah said. "Pablo go get your shoes, we can go see Kamiyah and Sekani." she smiled. Pablo returned the same smile but weakly.

All three kids knew each other because of the parties that Denise had for them and because of birthday parties. Sekani and Pablo were best friends until Pablos farther stopped him from seeing Sekani.

"I'm taking Pablo." said Kasiyah as his parents walked in.

"No ma'am that's not going to happen."

"I said, I'm taking Pablo, I didn't ask neither did I stutter so if you could move out of my way that'll be appreciated." she smiled. "Pablo let's go."

Pablo came scurrying down the stairs and hugged his mother and father and they hugged him back but there was no love in their eyes. They looked at him like he was dirt, like they wanted to let him go but still needed someone to pick on.

"Bye Asia." he said hugging her.

"Bye." she simply said pulling him away from her making Kasiyah mug her.

After all the goodbyes, Kasiyah and Pablo were on there way to Denise is office.

"Where am I going to stay Kasiyah?", he asked.

"Denise is going to find you a place called home, where you will be loved."

"Why can't you have me?", he cried.

"Baby, I try every day to have you, Kamiyah and Sekani, just know I try and when I have to stop trying know we are going to have a big sleepover everyday."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 12K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
206K 4.9K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
90.3K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕
792K 37.9K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice