Billion dollar girl.

Por helenaxsofie

***Working on Rewriting this book. Since I was 14 years of age when I wrote it*** Coming from a family of mon... Más

Billion Dollar Girl: Disclaimer
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Second book.

Chapter 1

61.7K 479 37
Por helenaxsofie

"You can not be fuçking serious!" Andriana woke up to loud yelling downstairs. She frowned, who on earth could be here yelling in her home at four in the morning. She stared at the time on her phone in disbelief. Who ever it was better be important. She quickly put on a black silk robe, covering as much as she could of her exposed olive skin.

"What on earth is going on?" She asked, walking in to the foyer of her penthouse, finding Luke, her... Ex lover? I don't know-you can call him what you like but he wasn't a boyfriend. He was a handsome Australian with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes, a model for Hollister.

Two of Andriana's security guards had grabbed him by the arms.

Her head of security, Jackson; who was in his late 30s, built African American, bald and was wearing grey tracksuit pants and a white T-shirt. The poor man just woke up. At times like this she was happy Jackson lived with her. When She walked in Jackson was simply trying to calm Luke down.

"Adrian! Where the fuçk is he?!" Luke yelled, trying to make his way to her but failing as he was being held back.

"I apologize for waking you Miss Martino." Jackson turned to Andriana. His eyes were tight with stress.

"It's fine, Luke calm down so we can talk. Without a scene." She said calmly tightening the silk robe around her body. Cursing the fact the robe stopped just on top of her thighs.

"Fine. Let me go, you pigs." Luke slurred with a scowl. Andriana sighed and nodded at Sean the security guard on the left. He knew what she wanted. As Sean and the other guard let him go, Sean kneed him in the stomach. Making Luke clutch his stomach and stumble down to the floor on his knees. He cursed profanity.

"Is Miss Lay and Fiona okay?" She asked Jackson. She was concerned for her staff. Hoping they hadn't awaken. He nodded. She dismissed the guards and walked over to Luke lifting up his chin with her index finger.

"You're drunk." She scrunched her nose in disgust. Luke was still in pain, refusing to look at her.

"You're dismissed Jackson." She said standing up straight.

"I'd rather not leave Miss." Jackson said standing his ground. He took his job seriously and Andriana was thankful that he was good at his job.

"Stand up, Luke." She ordered, staring down at him. Luke didn't hesitate he got up stumbling a bit. His eyes were unfocused.

"Is he fuçking here?" Luke yelled.

"Did I say you could speak Luke? I also don't tolerate that tone." She raised an eyebrow at him. She wanted to deal with this so she could sleep.

"Answer my question." He lowered his tone. He was obviously angry.

"I can't answer your question if I have no idea what you're accusing me about." She frowned, crossing her arms.

"Don't act dumb Adrian." He spat. Urgh he reeked of alcohol. Her name was Andriana pronounced 'Un-Dree-Un-Na.' but I let people call me Adrian since they couldn't say it, or even just 'A-Dri-Un-Na.' Which she preferred.

"Maybe I'm just dumb Luke." She pouted. Luke clenched his teeth.

"John, where is he?" He tried to keep his drunken ass calm.

"John? Why would he be here?" She asked, annoyed.

"Cause you fucked him last night!" Luke spat. She couldn't help but laugh. Thinking this was a joke. She stopped laughing once she saw how serious Luke looked.

"You have got to be kidding me, why would I sleep with John?" She scowled, how dumb was he.

"You had dinner with him last night! He's probably in your bed! Look at you! You're wearing that short silk robe with nothing under it!" Luke yelled, god would he stop yelling.

"Last time I checked we broke up four months ago. Also I didn't have dinner with John last night." She frowned once more, getting real tired of him accusing me.

"I don't fucking believe you." He spat.

"Fine." She shrugged, as she turned to the double doors that lead into the Penthouse. There were another four doors in the foyer two doors on each side of the black double doors. On the left, the two doors were her two housekeepers rooms. On the right Jackson's room and the other door was his office.

"Are you coming?" She turned to look at Luke. Luke frowned. Hesitating before he walked towards her.

"Jackson please go back to bed." She dismissed him with a nod.

"Miss I-"

"Jack." She shot him a warning look. He nodded and hastily walked back to his room.

"What are you doing?" Luke slurred, following her through the double doors.

Her home was her pride and joy.

When you walk in from the foyer you're greeted with an open room, white tiles cream walls and high ceilings.

The whole back wall was glass so you can see the beautiful New York skyline.

Luke followed her up the stairs, to the right of the stairs was the double doors to her bedroom.

She opened it revealing a white king sized bed and black couch facing the glass wall.

Just as they walked in the sun was coming up and the rays of light were coming in the room.

"Do you see John in my bed?" Her eyebrow stood up, perfectly in place. She rested her weight on her right leg as she crossed her arms.

Luke looked around the room. "No." He mumbled looking at his feet.

"Please don't accuse me of such things Luke, it angers me." She said, walking slowly over to him.

"How can I not Adrian? You're a whore you've slept with so many men." He yelled. He covered his mouth as soon as he realized what he said.

"Out." She said sternly. She was beyond tired of people like him.

"I'm sorry I-"

"I don't need your apologizes, I'm a whore, I get it. Get out." She kept her tone calm and professional. Luke nodded and showed himself out. She let Jackson know he was leaving, and to make sure he did actually leave.

Andriana shook her head trying to wrap her head around the recent events. She couldn't give a shįt really. She took her robe off and slid into bed. Letting Jackson know she would sleep in, and turned off her alarm.

But she couldn't sleep. 'You're a whore.' really. She didn't care about what people thought.

Well--- No, Andriana you don't ever explain yourself to no one. You shouldn't have to. The little voices in her head wouldn't stop.

She got up early morning not being able to sleep any longer. She decided to workout in her home gym, just down the corridor. The gym was everything, especially to keep her in shape.

Once she had a shower she got dressed.

She put on a navy blue tank top/shirt that was normal at the front but long at the back, black skinny jeans, white peep toe pumps, her big white Louie Vuitton bag and some gold accessories.

She styled her long brunette hair in curly waves so they fit perfectly around her face. Her magnetic green-blue eyes stared back at her like stone. People told her she was too serious, but doing what she did.. She had to be.

"Good morning, Andriana." Her housekeeper Ms Fiona greeted her, with a fruit salad and toast in the kitchen. She sat down on one of the stools, placing her bag next to her.

"Thank you, Fiona. Did you have trouble sleeping last night?" She asked her, as she took a bite of her toast.

"No, Ma'am." She smiled and shook her head. She knew she was lying.

"Miss." Jackson nodded at Andriana, standing by the corridor. He was nicely dressed in a black suit and black tie.

"Jackson, I won't need your assistance today." She said casually, taking a sip of the freshly made coffee Ms Fiona made. Jackson raised an eyebrow at her.

"Can you call Marie to clear my schedule for the whole day. I know it's Monday, but I think I might visit my brother." She finished her breakfast and grabbed her bag. She was ready to leave already.

"Which brother exactly?" Jackson asked. Urgh she couldn't lie to him... Actually.

"My brother Mario." Her mouth returned into a tight line. Jackson knew better than to defy her. So he kept his mouth closed.

"Which car are you taking?" He asked.

"Ferrari 458." Andriana nodded, making her way to the foyer.

"Only taking my personal phone, Jack." She called before she shut the door and got into the elevator.

Andriana took a deep breath before she walked into the white cottage that was surrounded by trees. Took her a good hour and a half to get here.

"Miss Martino! You should not be here." A short middle age lady by the name of Sage was shocked to see her.

"How's my brother?" Andriana asked, completely ignoring her warm welcome.

"He's doing fine, now leave before you get me in trouble." She scowled at her.

"I don't care." She raised an eyebrow, and stalked into the back of the house.

"Nickoli." She called, looking around the living room.

"Andriana?" She turned around to see her brother Nick.

A man and a women were helping him into the living room.

"You shouldn't be here." He whispered sitting on the couch. His hands shook. She hated seeing him like this. It was horrible.

"I know." She whispered.

"It won't be long until dad finds out." He shook his head, rubbing his hands together, while rocking back and forth. He refused to look at her so he stared at the floor.

"Don't worry about him, I want to see my brother." She half smiled. He was thirty, the oldest sibling. He had black hair and greenish eyes. He was a stud, before the incident.

He attempted suicide three years ago. For reasons Andriana still didn't know. After the accident her family found out he was hooked on ice, and it's really damaged parts of his brain. He doesn't have that olive skin and muscly structure anymore. When he was on ice he was a stick. And now because of rehab, he's gained a bit of weight, thank god. He also had a short beard that she never thought suited him.

"I don't want, him-to be mad at you." Nick closed his eyes tight as if in pain and shook his head.

"Please Nick-" She whispered, coming to sit next to him.

"Don't." He's eyes widened that she was sitting next to him.

"I don't care. I need my brother." She pulled him in a tight hug. Nick stilled for a second but returned the hug with ease. Making Andriana relax.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. She could hear the strain in his voice, he was crying. She felt a lump in her throat but she tried her best to stay strong.

She felt a tear run down her face.

"My baby sister." Nick whispered pulling away with a small smile.

Her heart clenched.

"Your only sister." She smiled back.

"You must leave, Miss, Martino. Nick has therapy now." Dr, D'ray announced walking in to help Nick.

"I'll come back soon." She pouted her lips and quickly wiping her eyes.

"I don't want you to get in trouble." Nick shook his head shutting his eyes.

"Don't worry please, I said I went to see Mario." Andriana smiled warmly at Nick giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Have a good day." Nick smiled back. That made her heart warm up. She missed that smile.

"You too." She whispered, before Sage escorted her out.

Andriana drove off heading back home, the music in her car stopped indicating she had an incoming call, from... John?

"Hey babe." She greeted, huskily.

"Cut the act Andriana." John said sternly. Okay, he wasn't in the mood.

"Sorry." She frowned.

"Just wanted to apologize for Luke coming to your home drunk."

"Why are you apologizing?" Andriana asked clearly dumbfounded. John was another ex. Her latest ex.

"Because I told him I was having dinner with you." John said quietly. Well now last night made sense, sort of.

"Plenty of logic in that." She mocked.

"I miss you." John whispered. She stilled, feeling uncomfortable.

"John, this isn't a good time I'm driving." She said, Josh was a nice guy but she couldn't find the love to be able to love him back.

"I know you don't miss me, I just wanted to say it... Since you broke my heart." John laughed to himself, softly.

"I know." She said, softy.

"I'm moving to Egypt tomorrow."

"I hope you have a safe trip." She nodded, trying to focus on the road.

"Goodbye, Bella. I love you." John ended the call. And She took a deep breath. I'm a soulless bįtch. She thought.

"Miss, what would you like for dinner?" Miss Lay knocked on the door of Andriana's home office, making her look up from the computer screen.

"Um, what ever you feel like cooking Lay." She smiled warmly at her, Lay nodded and walked away.

"Well, don't you look busy." She looked up, again to see her father leaning on the doorframe of her office. Luca Martino; he was fifty-three years old with black wavy like hair and blue eyes.

He was dressed in a dark navy suit. Her father worked with her grandfather for 'Marchello Jewels.' Being named after her great grandfather who founded the company, they sold diamond rings to celebrities and royalty. They also had other jewellery made of any kind of jewels; they had expanded quite a lot.

"I am actually." Andriana continued to write an email.

"Is that any way to greet your father?" He scratched his stubble.

"Hi." She smiled up at him, before returning to the screen. "I'm surprised your wife, even mistresses have let you out?" She raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. Her father looked amused

"Lora and I have divorced. And my mistresses, well they don't control me, you know me, Andriana. No one can control me." Luca smirked. She wanted to roll her eyes.

"Like father like daughter. Wife number thirteen?" She asked still typing. Clearly she wasn't interested.

"You are your fathers girl. Wife number sixteen actually." He added.

"Sixteen? Doesn't surprise me, you won't listen to me when I say stop getting married. You cheat on them anyways. Plus every women is after your money, which you're simply after their, body." She shook her head with a sigh. Trying to not welcome images in her head.

"And you are the same. Who are you dating now? It's a new man everyday." Her father laughed.

"I'm dating no one, at the moment. Now--" Andriana got up from her leather chair looking at her father.

"If this is about me going to Nick. You can't do anything about it. I went, I saw him. You don't control me." She crossed her arms

"I'm your father. Where is the respect Andriana? It's for you're own good you shouldn't see him like--that." He made hand gestures in disgust referring to her brother.

"My own good? Tell me when was the last time you saw him?" She scowled. He was unbelievable some times.

"Come on, Andriana. Lets have some coffee, I'm tired." Her father hesitated before answering.

"Well, that's enough of an answer for me." Andriana scoffed. She walked past her father into the kitchen.

Miss Lay was cooking dinner and Ms Fiona was assisting. She asked her, if she could make two coffees before joining Luca on the couch.

"I hate when you look at me like that." He frowned pulling a strand of her hair away from her face, She stilled. "With such... Hatred." Her father shook his head.

Maybe because you're a horrible person.

"I don't understand you." She sighed, brushing her hair back.

"Your brother isn't well! I don't want you there. Isn't that simple?" He asked clenching his jaw. Fiona set their coffees on the table before quickly walking off.

"No it's not. Family stick by each other to help, maybe it's just the Greek blood in me that knows that." She frowned, holding her mug tightly.

"Enough!" He clenched his jaw. He didn't like to be reminded of Andriana's Greek mother, she look just like her but forty-nine. She fell in love with Lucas younger brother Anthony, before they got got married. He didn't know, even after her mother had Nick, Carlo, Mario and Andriana. When he found his brother and wife in bed he demanded for a divorce and a DNA test to make sure the kids were his. Which all four of them are.

"Want to know why your brother tried to kill himself? He hates his family. He hates me." Her father hissed.

"That's N-" he cut her off

"I didn't want to tell you this. But Before he tried to kill himself. I found him with my wife." He didn't have to say anymore. Nick was sleeping around with his wife. Not like he pushed himself onto the woman. Most of the time they seduced him.

"Wife number?"

"Thirteen." He frowned. How could she forget, she was a Swedish model very beautiful.

"How can you not expect that to happened? She was the same age as Nick, he was probably in love." Andriana set down her coffee.

"Love? Darling, you should know by now that love is garbage. Have I not taught you anything?" Her father chuckled.

"No father you have taught me heaps." She smiled. He has. She understood her father. Imagine having your first wife being fuçked by your brother right under your nose for ten years. Then going through wife after wife that haven't been good enough, complete bimbos or cheated on him. Well he would cheat, but not get caught.

Then having to find your son with one of your wives. He must be insecure. Andriana had to watch this since she was a child.

"Well I better be off can't keep my women waiting." Luca kissed her forehead and left.

Andriana ate her spinach and tomato penne that Miss Lay made. But was interrupted by her personal phone ringing. Edward. She picked up straight away.

"Hey stranger." She teased. When she was ten, her father made her move from Barcelona to New York. Because of that she made four very close friends as soon as she started school. They basically grew up together. Edward had short black hair and hazel eyes. His father owned a shipping company. And His father and her father were quite close.

Then there was Duke, he had strawberry blonde floppy hair with emerald eyes. His mother's family were rich from oil and so his father married into the family making his mother a housewife while he worked in a big marketing company.

Louise used to be blonde but dyed her hair bright red when they were twenty-three she's had it like that for 2 years it suits her she had nice big hazel green eyes. Her father was a judge in a New York court.

Rebecca had light brown hair that was dip dyed her ends were blonde. It suited her and her dark brown eyes. Her father had an accountant company and her mother was a fashion magazine editor.

We were just typical rich kids.

"Hey, I'm coming over." Edwards voice didn't give anything away and he ended the call.

"Miss, Martino. Edward is here." Jackson nodded, at Andriana who was sitting on the couch and Edward strolled in holding plans.

"I can feel the excitement." She clapped her hands, as Edward didn't hesitate to sit on the couch and place the plans on the coffee table.

"Well we've always wanted to be business partners." Edward smiled. She raised an eyebrow waiting for him to continue. "You remember that scary old hotel we used always walk past after school?" Edward asked.

"How can I not forget, it was hardly walking past. I always bolted when you and Duke tried to make me go inside." She scowled at him, as she recalled the memory.

"Good times, you haven't changed." Edward smirked.

"What do you mean I haven't changed." She pouted. When they were in their teen years they did crazy things, Parties at hired hotels or just their homes. Most of the time their parents didn't know.

Andriana was reckless at the begging of high school she used to never show up but then she matured.

Sort of. They used to think they were invincible doing whatever they liked-Still do.

"Well, you're still breaking hearts." Edward chuckled.

"Well I don't have a heart, remember." She slapped his shoulder lightly.

"I'm not any better though, I love a good fuck with different girls." He sighed, resting back on the couch. She recalled the memory of finding Edward with three girls; a Latina, Japanese and Swedish. In her guest room during a party she had. It was hard to forget.

"Anyways can we please get off the sèx life topic." She frowned, grabbing the plans set on the coffee table. Edward chuckled.

"Okay well it's for sale. Some developer wants to buy it and knock it down. But I thought it would make a good, Club."

"What kind of club?" This was something she's always wanted to do.

"Well from your experience I thought you'd like the idea of a burlesque club." He smirked. She did love a good burlesque. Whenever they went out, she always gave them a show.

"We'd have to disguise it." She nodded, approving of the plan so far.

"There's something else." Edward had a cheeky smile. "We will disguise it, as just another hotel since it's a big building, it has rooms and everything. I was thinking... Brothel." She stared at Edward as he looked at her warily of my reaction.

"I think that's a pretty good plan." She smiled at him. Ed chuckled, knowing she would like it.

"Come by my office tomorrow so we can discuss." He winked giving her a kiss on the cheek and left.

"Miss." Andriana looked up to see Jackson standing there patiently.

"Yes." She nodded, giving him all her attention.

"Mr, Kelly CEO of Kelly Enterprises would like to meet with you." He announced.

"Mr Kelly? I thought he was dead... Plus I thought he was the CEO of Kelly Publications." She raised her eyebrows. She swore he was a fairly old man.

"No ma'am this is his son Mr Spencer Kelly. Also James Kelly is still kicking." He gave her a small smile.

"Oh okay, why does Mr Kelly want to meet me?" She asked him. Great some old man wants to meet up. She thought.

"I'm sorry, miss. I don't know, all I know is its business."

"I'd like a back up check on him." Andriana frowned.

Jackson nodded. "I'll be in the gym if you need me."

She smiled in return, and walked up the stairs. When she finished from the gym Jackson left a file on the couch in her room. She looked through it briefly before jumping in the shower.

She put nothing but a T-shirt. She hopped into bed with the file before, getting comfortable She stared ahead at the New York skyline. Her universe.

Andriana read through 'Mr Spencer Kelly' File learning he was just another rich man who worked with his father and soon made his own business in anything electronic? She couldn't be bothered to read too into what he did. Spencer was the youngest of three. Having a brother and a sister. His brother was the oldest being sixty-five, Older than her dad. She was unsure at how old his sister was. But there was nothing fishy about the file. She just learnt about his hobbies. Apparently he was a lady-killer. Okay then

She sat the file down. Attempting to fall into a slumber but she couldn't stop thinking about her brother. Why didn't he tell her about the whole sleeping with their dads wife and getting caught, I mean it's not a big deal--Is it? We aren't perfect.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.9K 289 29
"What else that you want explain ? Another lie ? Another hurting truth ?." She questioned me after she calmed down . I look at her , a little hurt w...
507K 13.7K 60
*BEWARE: I started writing this when I was much younger so I apologize on how fast paced it is, I plan to edit and republish it later on so read with...
3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
16.9M 220K 37
***THIS IS NOT THE FULL STORY!!! "The Assistant" has been published so chapters 20 onwards have been taken down due to copyright reasons! :) Kingston...