The 5th Ackermann

By Fluffy_Sword

(AOT/SNK boys x reader) Y/n Ackermann. A young girl who lives in the deadly underground with nothing but a... More

Author's Note not required but encouraged
1-The Underground
2- Converse
3- Recuperation
4- What Are Handles?
5- The Newcomer's Test
6-Camaraderie
7-The Promises of Birds
8- Silly, Kid
9-Arms, Prizes, and Memories
10-Monster!!!
11- Another Promise and La~
12- An Offer for Freedom
13- That Egoistical Squad Leader
14-Pursuit and Getting Captured!
15- Cake
16-The First Day
17- Proof
18- Live
19-Convince!
20- Depart!
21-Break
22-Hanji
23- A New Sound Wave and Downpour
24- Splitting Up and the Result
25-Duo
26- Jaeger!
27- The Fall
28- Caught
29- The Operation to Retake Wall Maria
30- Meeting Some Brats
31- Checkup
32- The Emerged Soldier
33- More Brats?
34- ODM Assessment
35- A...Cook-off?
36- Annie's Techinique
37- A Camp!
38- Another Wall Down!
39- Being Grounded (not a oneshot, actual chapter)
40- The Hearing
41- Existence of an Insider
42- Bite
43- Detection of the Two
44- Losers
45- The Female Titan's Identity
46- Hole in the Wall
47- The Secret Vessel
48- Abducted!
49- The Two
50- Redemption
51- Titan
52- An Unlikely Alliance
53- Homicide
54- Battle
55- Frenetic Frenzy
56- Crowned
57- The Latest Hope
58- Pre-Battle
59- Foray in Shiganshina
60- Offer All
61- The Grave Choice
62- The World
63- Dreams End
64- 852-853
65- Undercover
66- Warriors
67- Vain
68- Front Lines
69- In Her Stead
70- How Much More?
71- "Filthy" Diversity
72- Competition
74- Incursion
75- Comeuppance
76- Consternation
77- Negligence
78- Tit for Tat
79- Chew the Fat
80- The Big Kick Off
81- Cataclysm
82- Recrudesce
83- Tense Rapprochement
84- Jolly Reminiscence!
85- Nightmare
86- Construction
87- Ambition
88- Let's Just Talk
Quick Important Note, My Readers
89- Finale
Tea of Dreams Open for Business!
Armin Ending!
Jean Ending!
Reiner Ending!
Bertholdt Ending!
Zeke Ending!
Moblit Ending!
Eren Ending!

73- Jamboree!

3.7K 188 226
By Fluffy_Sword

Written: 7/6-9 /21

Published: 7/10/21

(Heyoooooo how are you guys doing today?)

       Y/n and the four warrior candidates stood in an orderly line. They all shared the same uniform. White somewhat loose button up shirts under black vests. The vests matched the black pants, as well. What differed Y/n from the others was that the candidates still wore their straw yellow armband. The room smelled of fancy new carpet and of wine. The lights suspended from the ceiling provided an elegant and wealthy feeling to it. The windows showed nothing but darkness and ones own reflection. The Marleyeans conversing with each other wore sumptuous clothing.

        "Amazing..." Udo muttered fascinatingly.

       "I saw some of these people in the newspaper." Falco added.

      "No chit-chat, Falco." Gabi whispered.

       "We'll be waiting on tables just like you practiced." Y/n instructed.

       "Y/n-san, what about you?" Udo asked. "Do you have experience with this sort of stuff? You weren't training with us when we were learning."

      "I do have experience." Y/n informed. "Now look." She pointed to a nearby table. Several drinks and plates were on the table. "Over there. An empty glass."

       "Let's go." Gabi said. She disappeared behind the double doors that led to the kitchen. Zofia had a large bottle of wine and began refilling visitors' glasses. Falco took their dirty plates and hauled them elsewhere.

       Y/n mostly supervised the candidates work. On occasion, she would oblige to the requests of the wealthy people. It still bugged her how they were pigging out without a care in their fancy clothes. Y/n was a little anxious upon seeing Hizuru. Interestingly enough, the woman did not seem to notice her quite yet.

      "Hey, pretty lady. Come join us!" A man called. He stood with his group of friends.

      "I"m sorry, but I'm working." Y/n argued.

       "Take a break! If you get in trouble, we'll even cover!"

        No way around it now. Y/n finally strolled over with a fake smile. "I'm sorry, but I'm really Eldian." She half lied half told. This will get them to stay away.

       "Oh, we got a funny one!"

       "Yeah, but still. It's dangerous took about even that."

       Y/n internally rolled her eyes. "Ah... I'm sorry. I'll be more serious now." If I insult them, I could be in trouble. Unfortunately, beating them up is not an option, either. If I try and go back to work, they'll probably take me back and talk more.

       "What the?" Someone spoke. "Is that dirty rat carrying around dinner plates?" Someone asked while glancing at Udo. Y/n could feel the annoyance rising up in her.

        "Yeah... The food will surely reek now." Another agreed.

      Udo turned around swiftly, perhaps to open his mouth. However, the pressure inflicted against the glass he held sent the fluid inside up and out. It landed on the beautiful kimono of none other than Hizuru. The glasses boy gasped in horror.

        "MY-MY APOLOGIES!" He shakily bursted. Wh-What's g-going to happen to m-me? I'll be killed..!

      The woman placed a hand on his shoulder while shushing him with her other finger. "Shh. Don't make a fuss now." She quietly warned.

      "Bu-But..." The boy nervously stuttered. "Your beautiful garment..."

      A nearby worker approached them. "My lady, is something the matter?"

      The elderly woman slid the glass out of Udo's hands and faced the man with a smile. "How embarrassing!" She laughed. "I've gone and spilled wine on my kimono! This child is helping me clean it up."

      "Her kimono may get more soiled if she leaves it in the hands of that child." A man beside Y/n grumbled.

       "Yeah... Bad choice, really."

      Y/n silently sighed in relief while also annoyed with the aristocrats. It may or may not be a stretch to say this... But if we hadn't made an impact on how Hizuru sees Eldians, Udo may have just been sentenced.

      "That's quite unfortunate." The man remarked. "Please come this way." He beckoned her off in a different direction.

       "Thank you!" She replied.

      "Why...?" Udo whispered as she walked by.

       The woman bowed down quickly into his ear. "Because we don't know what they might do to you..." She whispered. Y/n had read her lips.

       Y/n bowed to the men. "I'm dearly sorry, but I have to go give that boy a small beating!" She told. The group of men nodded in understanding.

      "Yeah, you give him a real swing!"

        She nodded. As she walked away, her friendly grin instantly fell from her face. Swines. The undercover Eldian took a place beside Udo and gave him a ruffle on his head. He was extremely hot and slightly shaking. His hair was soft, though. Y/n just gave him a moment to catch his breath. The other candidates were worriedly beside him, as well.

      "Udo... You okay?" Falco checked.

      "Yeah... She... Helped me out." Udo informed. "Even though... She knew I was Eldian."

        "That woman..." Gabi spoke. "She's probably from the eastern Hizuru nation."

      "Gabi, Zofia, Falco. Continue working. We're still on job and I see people's glasses and plates empty." Y/n enjoined. The three nodded and returned to their jobs. Y/n turned to Udo. She leaned into his ear. "Putting it frankly, she just saved your life. There's no way around it. You need to be more careful or you may just be crushed by the cruel world itself. It's good to see your fine, though."

        The boy nodded in confirmation.

       Ding ding ding

       Everyone's attention was drawn to a man who stood on a slightly elevated stage. He was the minister of foreign affairs and wanted to say a few things. Ultimately, his speech was not encouraging or beneficial in the slightest. A few cringed and shuffled uncomfortably. A long haired blond snuck behind him.

       "The minister's jokester quite tasteful." The blond said awkwardly. "But it seems our guests' ears are quite unaccustomed to the common tongue, so if you would be so kind to allow me to take it from here."

      "Good going, Willy!" Someone exclaimed. The crowd began giving a round of applause for him.

       "Descendant of the savior!"

       The man bowed. "As you are all well aware, tomorrow, I shall invite you all to the Liberio ghetto. There live those, that in the past tried to lay ruin to the world. Those who committed vile, atrocious against many of the world's nations. The descendants of the devil who turned our world into a living Hell. Those which the same blood runs in their veins as mine. The home fo the devils known as the Eldian people. The Marleyeans, who in the past were suppressed by these devils, used the same devils against other nations and made the tragedies of the past repeat themselves again. I know the thought has crossed everyone's minds. The thought that wished the titans ceased to exist. To desire that all Eldians will be eliminated. I know it all too well. So, I have come up with a solution to this never-ending problem. I will announce the solution tomorrow, at a stage built specifically for this occasion." He raised his glass as if he was preparing his men to fight. "Let us toast, to a great dramatist and to witnessing history!! To a great dramatist and to witnessing history!!" Everyone cheered in agreement and determination.

       The party did no last much longer than that. A few people lingered here and there. However, for the most part, Y/n and the candidates service was not needed anymore. The visitors' bellies were full to the brim. Quite a few of them were a little tipsy from over consumption of some wine. Y/n sent the candidates home to get a lot of rest before the fateful day.

       As Y/n was walking back to the Braun household, she stopped by the hospital. Tomorrow is the day. I need to know their exact plans and positioning. Eren will have the scoop. She quickly found Nurse Aika and was assisted in meeting the brunette. The young woman politely left them alone. There was a campfire nearby. Its embers rose in the sky as if ascending to Heaven, only to fall very short.

"Hey, Eren." Y/n spoke. He held up a piece of parchment as if he knew what she wanted. Y/n took the piece from his hand and scanned it over. The attack would happen tomorrow during Willy's declaration of war. It would work.

Y/n turned to the male. "Are you prepared to kill them?"

He glared up at her. His gaze almost gave even her the chills. "I should be asking you that, Captain."

Y/n glared equally threateningly at him. She crumpled the paper in her hands while maintaining eye contact. "Tch. Insolent knave. Do I need to remind you how fun it is to be kicked? Last time I remember, you couldn't lift a finger."

"Is that all you came here for?" Eren questioned. I can't look at you anymore. I'm too ashamed. Not you. Anyone else. What I need to do... I don't want to see your face when you find out.

"Yeah. I don't need to see your revolting traitorous face right now." Y/n hissed. She begun stomping away. Eren was left alone with his pitiful thoughts. On the way to the Braun household, she tched. Thankfully, Levi and the others are here already. I'll see them tomorrow. I'll get a break from his sorry butt. Levi will make sure to nail him one, too. I just want to get out of here already.

That night, Y/n arrived in the Braun household. Reiner had been eagerly waiting for her. Everyone else had gone to sleep. Yet, the brawny blond remained awake and attentive. When he asked her where she was, Y/n glared at him. "Is that any of your business you perfidious fox." She said while entering his room. Before she completely left him, she poked her head out. "twenty feet away." She then hopped into bed.

Reiner stood there a little shaken. I was just worried for her. I can't blame her for her reactions, of course. Hm. She called me a fox. That can also be a good thing. It can mean attractive... Maybe... Reiner, don't get your hopes up. I know what she meant perfectly. I really have left them behind me. I can't possibly hope for redemption. Reiner clicked his tongue as he sat in the chair. Y/n had proven her freaky random skills. He'd seen them in person: Knowing where a key goes, feeling people's eyes on her, he would not be surprised if she knew where people were, too. Thus, he played it safe and kept away from her in the night.

~~~~~

Y/n woke up. The sun was barely rising. The curtains were also shut. She rubbed her eyes and sighed. It was not the light that awoke her. It was the noisy, exasperating tumult outside the building. She was already up, so she got out of bed. She put on a long-sleeved gr(a/e)y shirt and threw a brown T-shirt over it. She then slipped some dark green cargo shorts on. Y/n finally slipped the clam necklace over her head. Y/n pulled on some black penny loafers. She also snatched a chocolate colored leather satchel and slung it over her head. It held a small amount of pocket money.

Finally, the captain snuck outside. Reiner was pathetically sleeping on the floor. Y/n was tempted to pour some water on his face but that would wake him up. It seemed Gabi was not awake yet, either. Y/n slowly twisted the door handle and slithered out of the house.

The street was already filled with many people. Banners and flags were strung across the street from building to buildings. Tents with food and other delicacies enticed Y/n with the magnificent smells. Musicians were testing their instruments and fingers. Dancers and performers stretched and practiced marking their moves. Y/n suspiciously eyed every single clown that passed her way.

      "Y/n!!!" Three voices called excitedly. Y/n turned to see the other three warrior candidates. The three's clothing combined both casual style and formal style.

       "I'm a bit surprised to see you this early. The sun has barely even risen." Y/n greeted. They're definitely more diligent than Connie and the others.

       "Nice to see you, too..." Falco said a little disappointedly. Before Y/n could speak, he looked around. "Where's Gabi?"

       "Pleasantly dozing off."

     "At a time like this?" Udo gaped. "Unbelievable. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!"

       "Nevermind her." Zofia shrugged nonchalantly.

      "Zofia's right! We need to show Y/n everything!" Falco stated determinedly. We have her away from other officials and soldiers! This is a big chance, too! He began running off. Y/n turned around to try and explore on her own. She was not really up for babysitting. Udo and Zofia did not seem to care, grabbed her hands, and pulled her along with them. As they leisurely strolled through the street, Y/n noticed small bags in their pockets. The former thug internally smirked. Their wallets are extremely... grab-able at the moment.

        They dragged her to a stand with an unfamiliar food. It looked tough and hard. The lady had gloves on. When she realized the soldiers standing their, she smiled brightly. "Oh my, you four are up quite early, aren't you?"

       "Yeah! We want the best experience for something that doesn't last long..."

     "Here, try these! If you want a little secret..." She cupped her hands and leaned over her cart. The candidates leaned in. Y/n already had excellent hearing so she remained upright. "... Mine are the best on this street."

      "We'll take your word for it!" The three chimed. The lady deeply enjoyed their attitude and politeness. She gave them a high offer discount. They bought a few and handed two to their military guardian. Y/n looked at them with question.

      "Well, go on!" Udo encouraged. "Marley has the best supply of these."

       Y/n looked at it. The texture was hard and had a little pattern indents on the top. Y/n had absolutely no idea how she was going to swallow something as firm as the food. Y/n lifted it to her mouth, only for the three to giggle. She lowered it and gazed at them in question. "What?"

      "Y/n, that's not how you eat oysters..." Zofia informed with a graceful grin on her face.

     "You crack them open first." Falco told.

       Y/n looked away in embarrassment. Never had she made such a shameful mistake like that before. "Tch... Is that so?" She huffed. The h/c haired young woman pinched it tight. It broke it and she pried the hard part back. It looked gooey and slimy inside. It made Y/n's insides churn. "Are you sure this is edible?"

       The three nodded. They slurped their 'oyster' noisily. "See?"

      Y/n slurped it into her mouth. It was not bad. Not bad at all. It mostly tasted like nothing, but there were hints of faint flavor. It was almost like jelly, too. It reminded Y/n of both Niccolo and Jean. It made her wonder how they are doing. Y/n slurped the other one to the other's relief.

      "I was worried she would think we poisoned her if she didn't like it." Zofia whispered to the two boys. The pair of boys nodded in agreement, equally as nervous. They threw the remainders into a bucket that was near the lady's stall. (I'm not sure how it works. I've never had oysters myself.)

      Y/n continued to be dragged around the festival. Well, dragged was not quite the word. For the captain would not one hundred percent deny it, but she enjoyed the time she was spending with the children. Y/n caught eye of a tea shop stand.

       A memory suddenly flashed into the front of her brain. "When we get free from this place, would you want to have a tea shop with me?" Y/n almost chuckled aloud from the memory. I don't know if you still desire to accomplish that, Levi. But frankly, I still have my heart set on it. If we survive this war, we can sell the handle-less cups just as promised.

       The three noticed Y/n gazing reminiscently and fondly at the stand. They gazed at each other quickly before nodding slyly. "Okay. We have the bribe material. Do you think they have one?" Zofia wondered aloud quietly.

        The two boys nodded. "Probably. Who doesn't have one of those at something as grand as this?" Udo mentioned.

       "Oh, I see one!" Falco exclaimed while pointing in the direction. He grabbed Y/n and pulled her away from the spot she stood. "Come here, Y/n! We have something we want you to do!"

       The trio took her to a big pool. The man running it sat on a stool. He waved and greeted to them. "Hello! This is the dunking pool!" He motioned to it. In the center of the large pool was a small stand that was maybe seven inches by seven. The height was about three feet. "You get three options to dunk the person in the pool of your selection. Option one is poking them with sticks until they trip, get uncomfortable, whatever. Basically, if they go down, you win. They do not have to touch the water to lose. Option two is throwing small items or balls at them. Option three is the standard way; hitting a target to drop them."

       It took no time at all to know who their person of choice was. "No."

       "Oh come on, please?" They begged.

       Y/n shook her head. They all reminded her of Hanji at the moment.

        "We'll make you a deal!"

      Y/n offered them her attention.

       "If we succeed, then we get our fun in dunking you! If we don't, we'll buy you a few jars of the tea you wanted!"

       Y/n tched. True. She truly did want to try the foreign tea. Yelena, Onyankopon, and Hizuru had brought some tea on both of their arrivals. Let Y/n say, it was far grander than the tea on Paradis. Y/n could only wonder what it tasted like in Marley. Also, there was not much risk. This would be a cinch for her.

       "Okay. I accept." The three cheered. With the help of a board, Y/n got to the small platform safely. She had thrown her satchel on the ground beside the three. The candidates selected to poke her with sticks. They repeatedly tried to poke at her face similar to practice a few days ago with the rifles. However, it ended the same. Y/n dodged and used the poles to her advantage instead. Y/n had even kicked the poles out of one's hand. It bonked the man on the head. Thankfully, it was not severe in the slightest.

       Suddenly, three poles came at her at an alarmingly quick and seemingly strong rate. One was near the front of her neck. The other two were the back of her knee. Y/n flipped backwards and landed on her back. She coughed once.

       I've seen that technique before. Was that move concerted? It must have been coincidental because that move belongs......... To Annie.

       Y/n lay there for a second thinking back to training Annie. Oh how the emotionless light blond enjoyed Y/n's company. It was quite surprising, really. Considering Y/n's strength, strong will, and high ranking, Annie should hate her without even knowing her. Then again, it could have been Y/n's first impression. It was too difficult to say. Annie Leonhart is probably the one of the most complex person Y/n has ever met. Regardless, Y/n still loved the shy girl. She was well-aware Annie could be talkative. All she needed... was a little push.

       Annie. It's been a few years since you become encased in that hardened crystal. Do you ever plan on coming out? Will you just hide in there until the war is over? You may be the only one left alive. Well, if you do come out, Levi won't hesitate to chop you up to pieces for information. Maybe you should stay in there after all. I'm sure Armin wants to see you, heh.

        Suddenly, the post below the Eldian captain gave, plummeting Y/n in the water. Y/n shut her eyes and held her breath. She stood up, now drenched. She looked at the three who were mischievously grinning at her. When Y/n looked at Zofia, she suddenly realized she saw a bit of Annie in the girl. Looking at Udo's happy face, it reminded the captain of Marco. Falco kind of resembled a mix of Jean and Armin. Shaking her thoughts away, Y/n stepped out of the pool. She flicked her wet hands at them, splashing the three. They flinched and yelped.

       After Y/n finished getting them as wet as possible, they grabbed her hand. "Okay, let's go get that tea." Y/n raised a brow.

         The three looked back at Y/n. "You didn't really think we would treat you like that, did you?" They gave friendly chuckles to her. Y/n shut her mouth. "Then again, that's our first win ever against you!"

       That's the first win anyone but Levi has gotten on me. (Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie do not count since they used their titan powers.)

       As promised, Y/n was bought some tea. She stuffed the containers into her satchel. She could not wait to return to Paradis and brew some. Maybe do a little gloating to her stupid brother Levi. Of course, then it would end up with Y/n on the ground and Levi sipping her tea and pushing it back in her face. However, maybe Y/n could change that constant outcome.

       The three got more food and played some more games with the undercover soldier. Even if it had been only a few hours, they had stuffed their faces full of a variety of foods. Y/n's bag could not hold much more of the remainders of food and prizes. She had seen a few things she desired as gifts for her friends.

        They had noticed Y/n had been collecting a variety of different things. "Is that for your boyfriend?" They futilely teased.

"No." Y/n responded bluntly.

They looked disappointed. Their next mission has been decided for sure. However, they put that aside for the time being. They were busy getting gelato from another stand. Y/n noticed Falco had another in his hand.

"Gabi usually wakes up about this late." Falco informed. "I hope she stays to her schedule. Then it won't melt in my hands." Music then began playing loud and clear, echoing through the street. People cheered and danced merrily at the tunes.

Y/n inched away from him as she licked her green tea gelato. I'm not helping him if that happens.

"Ah, I see her." Zofia spoke while holding her hand with the gelato out in a direction. They saw the brunette standing aimlessly in the street. She had a black, knee length dress with a orangish-brown, long, thin jacket over top. The gleeful and alert four hustled towards her.

"Gabi!" Falco exclaimed. "You're up, finally!"

The said girl whipped her head at him. "What is going on?" She asked anxiously. It was as if she thought the world was ending.

"It's a festival!" Falco practically shrieked over the loud noise. "They opened a bunch of stalls for the outsiders that came to visit the ghetto!" He explained. He then roughly crammed the gelato into Gabi's mouth. She mouthed her surprise. "Eat!" He ordered.

Gabi took the cone out of her mouth and looked at it viciously. "SO THIS IS WHAT A FESTIVAL IS LIKE?!" She yelled.

The four turned around. "Let's go!!" They insisted.

Eventually, they had run out of money. They had seen what was apparently called croissants. The man shook his head strictly. Gabi had looked at Udo to see if he had anything left. He raised his hands to show he had nothing. Falco looked dejectedly into his wallet. Zofia eyed the croissants with hunger and desire. Unfortunately, with what little money she had started out with, Y/n had spent her cash on gifts and pleasuring the youths. She sensed a big presence behind her. She already knew it was Reiner.

Y/n slung an arm around him. "Man... I need to move up or the military needs to step up their paychecks! We all ran out of money. Oh, Reiner! Could you pay for this?" I'm going to run your wallet ragged for the time when we returned from the war. Not a penny left.

The Honorary Marleyean gulped. He then nodded. "Yeah... There are some times a man needs to be one. That includes providing some enjoyment and happiness to others. I'll do it!"

Over the rest of the day, the brawny older Braun continued to pay for the delicacies of the soldier and children. With every purchase, Y/n's internal smirk enlarged. Reiner's posture gradually began to lower further and further. After they had consumed something called pizza, Y/n glanced quickly at Reiner. He had smiled at the content and joyful faces of the candidates.

       Y/n almost scrunched her nose. What are you doing? Stop. You're not supposed to be enjoying this.

       Eventually, the fun day came to a close. Gabi had stuffed her face so much she could barely walk. However, the announcement from the Tyber's would be made soon. Thus, Reiner took one of her hands and dragged the girl through the dirt. Y/n and the other three were walking a little ways ahead.

       "It hurts..." The limp brunette groaned.

      "It's because you were greedy and ate too much." Reiner stated bluntly.

        "I wish we had a festival every day...." Gabi chuckled aimlessly.

       "That's right."

        "Why is it..." Gabi started. "That lately a lot of new things keep happening."

       "That's right."

       "I get the feeling... things are about to start changing." Gabi grinned.

        Reiner looked at her curiously. He nodded. "Yeah."

       Y/n's grip on the satchel tightened. I hope they like their gifts. Yeah, it may not be much in response for what I've done. But I can at least do is give them things to show I care about them and I'm sorry. Tch. How fun will that be? 'Sorry'... What a tricky thing. I think... If we all learned to apologize and accept more easily... a lot of this war could be avoided. But that's too bad. We just have to completely eliminate the others in order to ensure the futures we want for each other. I won't hesitate butcher other states for my family.

~~~~~

       The lights illuminated the dark area around. The chatter in the stands was quite annoying and obnoxious to Y/n's sharp ears. Spotlights were pointed towards the stage. It had Marley's crest and a red curtain obscuring their view from the future show. Several benches and stands surrounded the small makeshift outside theatre.

      Y/n stood behind Reiner. The four had finally found the other Titan Warriors in the midst of the massive crowd. Four? Well, Falco had mysteriously and suspiciously branched off from them saying he needed to meet with someone.

      "Oh, you came." A languid female voice commented.

       If what Eren said was true, then I still need to be cautious around Cart. I think I learned her name is Pieck Finger? Despite her lazy and ennui demeanor, she was extremely sharp and quick-witted. She was perhaps one of the most dangerous factors in this hour.

      "Oh? Who is this young lady?" Pieck asked, indicating to Y/n behind Reiner. She tried to get a peek of the Captain, but Reiner held his arm out protectively.

      I'm taller and older than you, you sly beast. Y/n bitterly thought. She thought back to her comrades who were massacred and to Levi when the Cart chewed him.

       "Oh, this is... Yui-chan." Reiner said. "She's shy, so she would prefer not to talk..."

       "Oh, okay." Pieck replied.

       "Eh?" Colt muttered. "Where's Falco?"

      "He said he was going to look for his friend and took off somewhere." Udo informed.

      "Are we going to make it?" Porco wondered aloud. "When they told us to take our seats on time it was practically an order..."

      "So many people..." Zofia grinned dreamily.

       "Hey, there he is." Pieck commented. She then walked away to take her seat.

      The younger Grice indeed appeared. He pushed his way beside Gabi and beside Reiner. "Vice-Captain Braun, may I have a minute of your time?" He requested between small huffs.

       "Right now?"

     Zeke checked his watch. "It's alright. There's still time until the curtain rises." He assured.

      "Oh, well alright then, Falco. Lead the way." Reiner encouraged. The boy smiled.

      "Ah, before I forget." Falco remembered. "I have a message for you, Kuchel-san." He approached the girl and tip toed into her ear. "The message is, 'Breach'." He whispered. He then moved away and led Reiner away.

The time to act is now. Y/n, the candidates, and Colt followed after the official Marley warriors. The older soldiers, with the addition of Colt, sat in seats a row above the three children and Y/n. They were face on the stage.

Let's do it, everyone.

No interactive question, but a confused one by me.

(If when the Colossal Titan transforms, can it control the level of explosion? In Shiganshina when they broke the gate, Bertholdt did not burn a ton of soldiers and citizens [Even IF the wall protected them.] Also in Trost where he did not incinerate the 104th who were positioned there. HOWEVER, during the battle for Shiganshina, the Marley battle, and capturing Marleyeans, the Colossal Titan was used as basically a nuclear bomb...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
164K 4.4K 124
// BLUE AND WHITE: Levi x OC Fanfiction // A wing of stark white sits just before a wing of proud blue. It is the emblem of the Survey Corps. Many so...
2.2K 46 9
Erwin Smith x Suicidal reader You are Y/n Y/l/n. You've lived in the underground since you were 4 years old. When your father died, you ran to the un...
880 47 29
(Cover art not mine) (Y/n) (l/n) grew up inside one of many internment camps where she grew up being raised as a weapon for the secret service along...