Voldemort's Hufflepuff Daught...

By toastbuttersupreme

Freya was a completely happy bubbly child. but that all changed when she found out her dad was Voldemort. fin... More

_Editing_
_Epilogue_
_Ch.1 Mom_
_Ch 2 Flowering Hatred_
_Ch 3 getting ready_
Ch 4 acceptance letter
Ch 5 Hufflepuff
Ch 6 getting settled in
Ch 7 abilities
Ch 8 Neville
Ch 9 Draco
Ch 10 The Trio
Ch 11 The Follower That Caused My Pain
Ch 12 panic
Ch 13 emotions overflow
Ch 14 he knows
Ch 15 torture
Not a ch just about Freya
Ch 16 The Whip
Ch 17 what's going on with you
Ch 18 secret admirer
Ch 19 "i believe her" a true friend
Ch 20 Lunch
Ch 21 slip up
opinion
Ch 22 nighttime talks
Ch 23 chills
Ch 24 home.. i think..
Ch 25 They know this time
Ch 26 slut
Ch 27 explanations
Ch 28 Wet Rat
Ch 29 black
Ch 30 History repeats itself
hello
Ch 31 tutor
Next week
Ch 32 walking in circles
Ch 33 Not Afraid to Sleep
omg
hey sorry
34 Sleeping Beauties
35 puppet
36 challenger
37 they meet
Ch 38 her letter
Ch 39 her library
40 exploring
41 food
42 Strange Friends
43 shopping
45 finally
46 Cereal (almost) Killer
47 Reading
48 The End (of the summer)
49 Let The Year Commence
Ch 50 Golden boy
Ch 51 promises revealed
Ch 52 The Truth
Ch 53 The "Full" Story
Ch 54 The First Task
Ch 55 Feels like home

44 "bonding"

26 0 0
By toastbuttersupreme

Tom smiled at me and looked out the window. I know that he's never been good at expressing his feelings, especially love but I can tell that made him happy. I honestly don't know how he managed to make mom love him. Once we got home Nagini was waiting for me. I gave her a head pat because I'm not sure how to greet her, I mean how do you greet a twelve foot long snake that's thicker than my arm. I went out to the creek that's a ways away from the manor in the field, Nagini followed. With a book in hand I was ready to chill. After about an hour I finished the book and there was a nice breeze, so I wanted to stay out. "I have an idea. '' I said to Nagini after 10 minutes of boredom, her head was in my lap so she just looked up. She isn't very chatty. I just got to work without explaining. I haven't done this in awhile since I haven't had training for my set of skills for a while since I've mastered control over them(most of them). Once I was done I was very proud of myself. The flower crown was small enough to fit on Nagini's head and I placed the baby blue themed crown on her head. Nagini seemed to be quiet for a little bit and then seid " thank you Freya, it's very pretty". I smiled at her and got to work on mine to match.

Once I was done the sun was setting so I decided to watch it. The orange mixed with pink and purple through the sky, the clouds seemed to have a dreamy look to them that looked like a painting. I just sat there admiring the beauty of it all. I decided to think about the future and what it could hold. What do I even want it to be? Well I don't know if I should be allowed one. I mean I'm a monster's daughter, and I'm seen as nothing more. I may have extraordinary abilities but how can I help. What can I do against him. How will I get out of being tortured for my whole life without being evil. I don't want to leave Hermione. Will she understand. If I think about it I want to \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\, but that's unreasonable. ( It was blurred for a reason btw)

It's stupid to be so selfish. I mean Hermione has better things to do than hangout with me, I don't understand why she would want me at her house. Why would she stick up for me. She probably just feels pity for me. Just then a house elf appeared next to me, " Master Freya dinner is ready" " oh ok" I responded snapping out of my thoughts.

1K reads wholy cow thanks so much, I didn't think people would like this but I guess it adds up. I am actually going on vacation on Friday so I will try to update but It will be hard. Thanks for reading

-toast♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 337 27
Hermione Granger has loved Draco Malfoy since the first time they met. However, she is unsure if she should continue to like him for her 2 best frien...
137K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
4K 128 15
Emrys Riddle has always known who her father was, and during her second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, those she cares for might...
7K 193 10
I've been wanting to write this for a while now, as I've had my own Harry Potter character thought up in my head for years now, and I've gotten inspi...