Teach Me How To Love

By cupcakediamondx

Behind her smile, Destiny is just a young, gorgeous waitress who wishes for the world. The day she meets youn... More

Intro
Part 1 ~ Lovely Destiny
Part 2 ~ Flawless
Part 3 ~ Broken Wings
Part 4 ~ Sugar to the Rescue
Part 5 ~ To the Moon and Back
Part 6 ~ Falling Deeper
Part 7 ~ Save Yourself the Heartbreak
Part 8 ~ Perfect in Every Way
Part 9 ~ A Little More Each Day
Part 10 ~ The Boy is MiNE!
Part 11 ~ I Don't Wanna Share You
Part 12 ~ No Matter What it Takes
Part 13 ~ Tears Don't Lie
Part 14 ~ Crying on Michael's Shoulder
Part 15 ~ Dinner Surprise
Part 16 ~ Jealousy is a B!tch
Part 17 ~ Dangerously in Love
Part 18 ~ The Spark is Gone?
Part 19 ~ Love Notes in His Briefcase
Part 21 ~ Secret Phone Conversation?
Part 22 ~ Michael's 'Little' Secret
Part 23 ~ Numb
Part 24 ~ Do You Promise?
Part 25 ~ Sex
Part 26 ~ Ocean Breeze
Part 27 ~ Michael's Little Girl
Part 28 ~ Unconditionally
Part 29 ~ Love & Lies
Part 30 ~ In The Heat Of The Moment
Part 31 ~ Michael's Mom
Part 32 ~ The Other Part Of HiM
Part 33 ~ Cupid's Arrow
Part 34 ~ Brotherly Love
Part 35 ~ Michael's Old Flame
Part 36 ~ Nobody Knows My Heart Like You
A/N
Part 37 ~ Thousand Questions
Part 38 ~ Uninvited
Part 39 ~ Show Me How Much U Love Me
Part 40 ~ Michael's #1 Priority
Part 41 ~ Complicated
Part 42 ~ Way Too Soon?
Part 43 ~ A Not So Happy Family
Part 44 ~ God's Plan
Part 45 ~ A Proposal? Marriage?!
Part 46 ~ Sent From Above
Part 47 ~ The Perfect Evening?
Part 48 ~ What Happens In NYC, Stays in NYC
Part 49 ~ Going Too Far
Part 50 ~ No Tears Left To Cry
Part 51 ~ Where Did We Go Wrong?
Part 52 ~ You've Always Been My Baby
Part 53 ~ PS. I HATE YOU
Part 54 ~ Daddy's Mine!
Part 55 ~ Mind Games
Part 56 ~ Flight To Nowhere
Part 57 ~ Hope Dies Last
Part 58 ~ Written In The Stars
Part 59 ~ A Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Read
Part 60 ~ FINAL PART
Sequel coming! :)

Part 20 ~ Sugared Curls

2.4K 152 114
By cupcakediamondx

Sorry guys for any spelling mistakes in this part. . I did my best to write as fast as I could. I really hope you enjoy! . . thanks for voting & commenting, I truly appreciate it! much L.O.V.E, Mel xxx
________________

"Can you guys please sit back down? . . class isn't over yet!" I yell.

"Mr.Jackson . . . I have an appointment at the nail salon at 4!"

I sit back down at my desk, shaking my head with a smile on my face. Did Mayra really just say that? I can't believe how inappropriate that just was. I want my students to be at their best behaviour . . I try my best to be strict and fair at the same time but it's not always easy.

"Mayra . . . should I really care about your nails?" I say, looking right at her.

"I . . I don't know . . but I gotta have my nails done, they look awful!"

"Again . . do I really have to care about that? . . . sit back down, please!"

"Mr.Jackson . . I'm serious! . . it's only two more minutes until the bell rings!"

"Only two more minutes, huh? well for you it's 30 more minutes . . sit back down!"

"30 more minutes? . . Mr.Jackson what are you saying?"

"You're staying 30 minutes longer . . . and you can make another appointment"

"Are-Are you kidding me??"

"I don't think I am . . . and please watch your mouth, Mayra . . it's only getting worse from here . . please sit back down and continue working on the paper . . . everybody else, have a good evening! goodbye!"

All the students leave . . . . Mayra is sitting at her desk, giving me a mean stare. I couldn't care less. She was rude and she deserves to stay a little longer. I decide to work on some papers that I have to get ready for tomorrow while she's still here . . . might as well do something productive.

"Mr.Jackson . . . can I leave?!"

"No . . . it's 4:10pm . . . you're staying until 4:30"

"Why?!! . . I didn't do anything!"

"Don't raise your voice, young lady . . . ."

"I raise my voice whenever I want!!" She yells, getting up angrily.

"Sit back down, please"

"NO!!! I'm leaving! . . my friends are waiting outside, I'm not saying until 4:30!"

She puts her earphones in and start packing her stuff. I walk over to her and put my hand on the book she was just about to put into her schoolbag. She looks up at me, waiting for me to say something. I can see the anger in her eyes . . . . but I don't care . . . rules are rules and when I say something, I don't want my students to talk back to me.

"It's not 4:30 yet . . . put your phone away and continue working on your paper!"

"NO!!!!"

She packs her stuff, walks out of the room and slams the door shut . . . alright then . . . I know who's cleaning the teacher's parking lot tomorrow. I pack my briefcase and get going. Destiny should be home already. She worked the early shift today. I call a cab and drive home. I'm starving . . . today was rough, I could really use some relaxation. I pay the cab driver and walk inside my house. The smell of freshly baked brownies makes my mouth water . . with a smile on my face I walk over to the kitchen, admiring the chocolate goodness that is waiting to get in my stomach.

"Destiny? . . . Love? . . are you here?"

She comes walking down the staircase with a nervous look on her face. I smile at her, letting her know that I'm happy to be home. She slowly walks up to me, wrapping her arms around me and giving me a kiss on my neck. I grab her face and kiss her . . . . "How was your day, beautiful?"

"Good . . . very good" she replies nervously, "How was your day, honey?"

"Good . . a little stressful but now I'm home and ready to relax . . . is everything ok with you? you seem a little stressed. ."

"No, I'm ok! . . I made you brownies and banana milkshake :) . . your favorite!"

"My favorite indeed . . thank you so much, that was so sweet, Love!"

"Anything for my baby . . . . ."

"Oh shoot . . . I almost forgot . . I need to get something out of my car"

"Your car?!!" Destiny asks with big eyes.

"Yes . . my car . . . I'll be right back . . ."

"NO WAIT!" . . . I stop and look at her. "What's wrong?"

"I wanna have sex . . now . . here and now!!" A smile appears on my face. "Sex? . . now? . . I thought you wanted our first time to be special . . . you said you wanted to go to Switzerland"

"Switzerland? . . yes, but . . I wanna do it NOW :)"

"But, Love . . . we waited for over 4 months . . that was YOUR decision, in case you forgot. . I was ok with it . . you said you wanted to go to Switzerland and rent a nice mountain cabin . . . get romantic . . . burn a fire . . . that's exactly what you said and I took it seriously"

"I knowwww . . . and I wanna do that but you said you can't get off work . . ."

"I can't right now . . . but I will be off in two weeks . . we'll have 3 weeks to spend in Switzerland . . that was your dream . . a romantic trip to Switzerland . . . right? I'm a little confused . . . I mean, yea, I would do it with you now but . . all the waiting was for a reason, you know? . . . are you sure you're ready?"

"Totally . . . give it to me . . right here on the couch!"

She jumps on me, wrapping her legs around my hips and holding me tightly with both arms around my neck. Something tells me that she isn't completely sincere about what she just said to me . . . sex? . . now? . . so suddenly? . . . she put her hand on her heart when she told me that she wanted to have our first time in Switzerland . . . she even cried when she said that . . . and now all of a sudden she wants to have sex? . . . no romantic foreplay. . no romantic dinner? . . . I mean, the brownies and milkshake can't possibly be the ''pre-sex-dinner'' . . . She's keeping something from me and with sex she's trying to distract me . . . . wait a minute . . . . I mentioned the car . . . . did something happen to my car?

"Love . . . can you please not squeeze me so hard? I can't breathe"

"Sorry honey . . . sorry . . . I just love you so much"

"I love you too . . . . . . . . .what happened to my car?"

"Your car? . . *awkward laugh* . . hehe . . nothing, why?"

"Ok . . so you don't mind me going out and getting something out of my car?"

"No . . . . . . . ."

"Alright then . . . I'm gonna go out to the driveway and get something out of my car . . . if there's something you wanna tell me before I walk out of here, now is the perfect time . . . anything you say afterwards will be held against you. . . ."

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT . . . I had a little, tiny accident with your car . . ."

"You did?? are you alright?"

"Yes . . . I'm fine . . . but . . . umm . . . your car isn't . . . :("

I walk out and look at the damage . . . . oh boy.

"What did you do? . . . looks like a bunch of horses ran over it . . what happened?"

"I drove into a a couple of metal shopping carts . . . ."

"You . . you what?"

"Yes . . . . I'm so sorry . . . . . I should've told you right away:("

"Yea, you should've . . . ."

_______________

NEXT DAY . . . .

~ Brenda's point of view ~

School started . . . but I'm not in the classroom yet . . . I just snuck into the teacher's office lounge. I know I'm crazy for doing this but I HAVE to . . . I look left and right, making sure that I'm alone here. Alright . . I'm the only one in here . . . . I gotta hurry up before someone sees me. I run up to Mr.Jackson's coat and sniff it. . . . . oh my . . . . he smells so heavenly . . . is that his colonge or his natural aroma? . . . oh my. I need to know.

I reach into his pockets and find a chocolate bar wrapper. Cute. He likes chocolate. . . . I open his private locker and look through his stuff . . . . . paper stuff, paper stuff . . . books . . more paper stuff . . . eyeliner . . . oh my gosh . . . his eyeliner! . . . I swear, Mr.Jackson is the only man on this planet looking HOT wearing eyeliner . . . . . .

I'm so in love with him . . . . I want him to know that . . . one day I will be brave enough to say it to his face . . . and not just in love notes . . . . tonight I have ballet practice but I won't go . . . instead, I wanna visit Mr.Jackson and bring him something . . . maybe chocolate . . . or something else . . I don't know yet . . . . . I hope mom won't be too upset when she finds out I didn't go to ballet . . . . but I really wanna see Mr.Jackson . . . I have never seen his place . . . I'm dying to see what his house looks like . . Maybe he will invite me in and offer me a cup of tea . . or hot chocolate . . . and we can watch a romantic movie together and fall asleep in each other's arms . . . . .

That is my top dream.

Damn . . . I'm 10 minutes late for school . . I have to hurry up. I walk out of the teacher's office lounge and run down the hall to my classroom. I walk inside . . everybody is sitting at their desks. . . my friend Bella is laughing her ass off. She knows where I just was . . . we talked about it on our way to school this morning. She knows about the feelings I have for Mr.Jackson . . . she's the only one who knows. . . well . . the's the only one I told.

I sit down at my desk. Mr.Jackson is looking fine again . . like everyday. The tight dark blue jeans . . a black shirt with a white v neck underneath . . . and he's wearing the same piece of jewelry he wears every day . . a golden necklace with his little brother's name written on it. . . Casey. . . . and his hair . . . oh my . . . don't even get me started. . . . if there's something called sugared curls . . he got it.

"Brenda . . why are you late?"

"I'm sorry, Mr.Jackson . . . . I had a hard time getting up this morning"

"That's ok . . . just please make sure you're on time tomorrow, alright?"

"Yes, Mr.Jackson"

Mayra at the desk behind me opens her big mouth. I hate how rude she is to him. . . she doesn't care what he says to her . . I hate her. I can't stand her rudeness.

"Why is it ok for Brenda to be late but it's not ok for me for wanting to leave school 2 minutes before the bell rings?!"

"Well, Mayra . . . Brenda knows how to use the word ''Sorry'' . . unlike you. It's called having respect for your teacher"

"Respect? . . what does being late have to do with respect??"

"Mayra, watch your mouth!"

"No, I'm not watching my mouth!! why are you treating her differently??"

"I'm treating each and every one of you the same, Mayra"

"No you don't!!! . . Brenda is your f*cking favorite, admit it!!!!"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, for god's sake! . . no, Brenda is not my favorite. . . you're all equally important to me . . . I like you all . . . I care about you all . . . and I want the best for each and every one of you . . . but you know what, missy? . . Brenda politely apologized for being late. Have I ever gotten an apology out of you, Mayra? . . have I? . . I don't think I have. . now would you please sit back down!?"

"And you call yourself a teacher . . . ."

"Exuse me? . . . what did you just say?"

"I said AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A TEACHER!!"

"To the principal's office . . . . now!" Mr.Jackson yells.

"Pfff . . principal's office? . . ain't nobody got time for that . . I'm going home!"

Mr.Jackson walks up to her, grabbing her arm and forcing her to sit back down. The look on the stupid brats face is priceless. She didn't expact that reaction from him now did she?! . . haha . . he's so angry right now . . . it's cute . . . and sexy . . .

"One more word and I will make a personal phonecall home to your parents and I will make sure they know every little thing you just said to me . . . do you want that? . . I'm one phonecall away from letting them know how rude and disrespectful you are being right now!"

"No . . . ."

"Alright . . . now go to the principal's office. . . . ."

She gets up and leaves the room angrily. The rest of the day just rushes by . . I like school . . but only for one particular reason . . . him. . . . the man of my dreams . . . he's my prince on the white horse and I'm his princess, waiting for him on the balcony of my huge castle . . . . . school is over and once again, I spent all day daydreaming. I'm a little nervous about tonight . . . . I will visit Mr.Jackson's place around 6pm . . . that's one and a half hours from now . . . . . what will I get him? . . I need to get hime something sweet. . . something he really likes . . . maybe chocolate. I think chocolate is the best gift you can give anyone.
____________

My heart is pounding so hard . . . I've never been so nervous in my life. It's 5:50pm . . I'm standing in front of his door . . . my heart is going crazy . . my palms are sweaty . . . I'm about to pass out from nervousness. . . . . I knock on the door and wait . . . . the second I hear the key turn, my heart drops . . .

~ to be continued ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 249 12
Darla Evans, a determined waitress, has had her ups and downs. Money, a home, a car but her world is broken. Losing both of her parents and an abusiv...
210 11 11
Lyla Johansson is just a regular eighteen year old girl in Ohio who wants to finish school. But when a new teacher arrives, she might be in love. Mr...
13.5K 559 29
"Don't be naïve, Michael," the words flow uncontrollably now, tears streaming down your cheeks, "look around! They--" "I said stop it, Mary!" he hol...
20.2K 1.6K 46
Jimin noticed that Jungkook is staring at him continuously. Jimin went near Jungkook and asked him, "Why are you staring at me like that?" "I was jus...