Can I call you mine?

By Jeonkookie974

"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her ey... More

Prologue
1. Begin
3. Tagging along
4. Responsible
5. Dark tunnel
6. Rescuing
7. Pillow talk
8. Strawberries and cigarettes
9. Sexy, Free & Single
10. Sleeping together in a Motel
11. Flirt encounter
12. Chase of Mafia
13. Tongue piercing
14. Involved with mafia
15. Kookie & Cookie
16. Secret revealved
17. You know why
18. Give a Chance
19. Falling for love is hard
20. Hangout
21. You are coming with me
22. Moving in with you
23. In campus
24. Falling for him
25. Comfortable with you
26. Drunken mistake
27. Scared of myself
28. End of love I had
29. Mafia king
30. Tangled
31. Letter of promises
32. That smirk
33. Him
34. Capable
35. Bumpy run
36. Persona
37. Persude
38. Deal
39. Marking her
40. Emphasize
41. Prove me wrong
42. Invade
43. Blood painted
44. Make it sane
45. Believe in me
46. Jeju trip
47. Were we a (love)story?
48. Feel
49. His woman
50. Two distinct decisions
51. Ask her out
52. Slow dance
53. Marry me
54. Punches crunches
55. Passionate
56. Curtains of love
57. Connection between us
58. Playful
59. Can I call you mine? : Epilogue

2. Her

8.5K 261 24
By Jeonkookie974

What are actual fuck is wrong with her?! I am the one who should ask who is she and here she is pressing that toy more and more, that it started to slightly bleed.

"Speak, before I chop off your head. "

" First, get this away. Second, I am not the one who brought us here, you were the one to drag me!" I exclaimed.

It did hit her some sense that she was the one as I could feel the dagger moving away. She scoffed and kept that thing in her bag. She sat opposite to me and sigh deeply. Supporting her back, she opened her medical kit to take out something to sterilize her wounds. She cleaned her wounds on her arms, face and ankle while wrapping bandages around.

I was so involved in watching her that I didn't realised I was staring her, until she looked back in my eyes. Jerking my sight elsewhere I avoided her gaze but when I tried to straighten myself I hissed in pain and why not as I as well was badly injured from all those reckless hide and seek.

She looked at me for few seconds and then slightly passed me a small bottle of solution to clean the wounds.

"Clean them before they cause infection,"she sternly replied without taking a second glance at me.

I took it but when I patted the wound with the soft cotton bud, it was stinging a lot of an unbearable limit. Usually, Jin hyung used to take care of all the injuries. Him taking our care meant a lot of 'hajima!', of course no touching wounds, no street food until we entirely recovered. Me doing this alone was not a good idea and maybe she noticed it.

Groaning she came closer and snatched the medication to apply them.

"Strech your arms, I'll apply."

I did what she asked, struggling but soon regretted when that liquid touched my skin. I involuntarily pulled back those hands and let a little sound of ouch. She slapped my hands and pulled them back in her hands.

" Bear the pain, I'm neither your mom nor nurse to provide you service."

She said rudely pointing me to turn back to be cleaned. I took off my shirt carefully as the bruises were still rough and fresh, giving a crimson look to back it was covered with cuts and blood. Again I hissed as a whisper but I think she heard it as now she blew on those deep cuts which were oozing fluid connective tissues.

"Aren't you feeling lucky to touch me, half-naked? "

My sudden question took her aback as I assumed no movement in her but suddenly she pressed the cotton bud too strongly on one of the cuts to hiss me in pain.

"You should be thankful, if not then police might help you get cleaned. They would love to have you in their touch!"

Mean, I thought about her. Not even a single smile curved up her lips as all maintained was a poker face.

She helped me wrap the bandages before I wore my shirt back. She got back at her supposed seat over the straws placed and plugged in her earpods.

The whole four hour journey until now was silent unlike when I was accompanied by Hoseok hyung or Jin hyung. Their laughter was a medicine of this boredom but she was polar opposite. I looked at her venomous face, her frowned eyebrows with piercing gaze she was looking outside the open truck. I just can't help but to have an urge to ask the name of my saviour.

"Hey!.. "

No response, her head was still unbothered by any inch. Probably her earphones were at high volume that they overcame my voice. But I didn't gave up. I stomped my feet to attract her but after taking a glance at me, she simply rolled her eyes.

Ignoring me, huh!

I looked for something around me and found a tiny marble. I took and aimed my shot a her. It actually worked to hit her on her head, she hissed. Rubbing that crimson spot she glared at me with fury. Clenching her jaw she took off her earpods.

"What is wrong with you? "

"Me? What is wrong with you? Ever since the last two hours you are sitting there like a statue. "

"Do you expect me to talk a stranger who I met just some hour ago?! "

"Jungkook..."

"What?"

In confused as she tilted her head, bewildered along with frowned eyebrows.

" I am called Jeon Jungkook. What's your? "

"None of your business,"she scoffed rolling her eyes.

" Nice name! 'None of your business'," I said in teasing tone.

When she heard what I said she shot her eyes back on me, mouth ready to spit abuse but I saw her inhaling deeply while clenching her fists. She exhaled and looked at me, in annoyance.

" Kim Soyoung... And now if you are satisfied then leave me alone, " She exclaimed.

But annoying her was fun at least it was better staring the road behind till infinity. I faked a cough to again gain her attention.

" Why those men were following you? "

I sensed her stiffing, eyeballs wandering everywhere except me. After a quite minute of silence she spoke bitterly.

"Did I asked you why police was after you? No,right?! Then stop asking ridiculous questions!"

"Ouch! That hurts!" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes over her.

Again we became quite, which the night took advantage of, through the whole travel we were able to hear swift winds blowing while few crickets in the truck were singing their Carol.

The truck stopped at a construction site away from Seoul, in a countryside. We jumped down to land on muddy soil, heading out of the busy place where no one cared if our faces were new to them.

She walked ahead with her earphones plugged in and I followed. I had no where to go and it was quite a night of darkness, if Suga hyung would be here then he would have already guessed the location and found out a hotel for us to stay but too bad I was on my own now. When she was keeping the antiseptic back innher bag I saw some money peeking out, she might help me share a room I thought.

She was so confident in her steps to even notice me wobbling but suddenly she paused in her motion and turned around, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"W-What? I am on my own way, okay! "

"I didn't say anything, you could go ahead boy."

" No! Who knows you might follow me, a person so handsome as me. "

"Huh! Stop being delusional, muscle pig. Not even in my dreams I would follow you! If you would tell me your direction then I would go the opposite way, that's it! "

"Oh so you can't control yourself when I am around? Am I that sexy? "

I smirked arching the eyebrows while she scoffed at my sentence.

"Fine! Go to hell Mr. Sexy, I don't care!"

She raised her middle finger at me and moved on the path leading the the bus stop that came to our view at a distance of eight hundred metres or so. That micro-sized was gradually becoming bigger as we moved closer. The night passing by was chilling while she walked even I practically saw her shivering and rubbing her palms to increase friction in hope of heat.

We sat down on the bench on the opposite ends under the street light. I saw her taking out a chocolate bar and munching on it. Just the fact that it was mint chocolate didn't did good to my hunger. I gulped down the lump of saliva formed but my stomach betrayed.

It growled loud, enough that she turned her head to me with her eyes widened.

I knew I shouldn't had stared at that bar constantly but what could I do, all I ate was chicken before I went to rob the bank. I thought about looking stupid in front of her, a puppy pleading for the food she was holding.

I lowered my gaze in embarrassment and started drawing circle on the floor with the shoes. Then I got surprised when she pushed another chocolate bar with a bottle of banana milk towards me.

My lips curved up in amusement when I saw my favorite snack on the bench while she looked towards the opposite side to avoid my eyes. Even if it was not enough to put off my hunger but it was enough to not me from starving tonight.

"Thank you," I genuinely thanked her as it was the right thing to do that time.

After few minutes I was getting impatient of sitting with no life around so I queried her.

"Are you sure a bus would arrive? It's seriously two o'clock in the night!"

She sighed and looked at me with her 'shut the heck up' face. Pointing towards a metal board she asked me to look at that.

I went closer, indeed it shown a bus scheduled at 2:10 am. I looked at her amazed with her brain. Her IQ really matched with Namjoon hyung. I was admiring her intelligence when a honk was heard.

I turned around and saw a red bus approaching us. It stopped right front of us, with Soyoung passing by me to climb in while I took no less second to do the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
249K 9.5K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
2.1M 80K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...