FALLEN STAR | BL ✔

By WeiDao

Castyr immediately felt light-headed as the machine began draining his energy; his body felt as if it was pha... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1 | the fall
CHAPTER 2 | the star
CHAPTER 3 | kilo, the angel
CHAPTER 4 | leaked identities
CHAPTER 5 | help!
CHAPTER 6 | sparkling stars
CHAPTER 7 | already attached
CHAPTER 8 | i owe you...
CHAPTER 9 | whatever it takes
CHAPTER 10 | sold to a demon
CHAPTER 11 | soul crypting
CHAPTER 12 | i'm not going to hurt you
CHAPTER 13 | activate the shields
CHAPTER 14 | light explosion
CHAPTER 15 | the rainfreeze
CHAPTER 16 | i can't let you die
CHAPTER 17 | the soul crypt
CHAPTER 18 | a faint glow
CHAPTER 19 | arrival
CHAPTER 20 | protect the star
CHAPTER 21 | elysium
CHAPTER 22 | cadet castyr
CHAPTER 23 | requests and discomfort
CHAPTER 24 | the actaeon
CHAPTER 25 | the shadow
CHAPTER 26 | the sniper
CHAPTER 27 | i found you...
CHAPTER 28 | after fifty years
CHAPTER 29 | please, hold on
CHAPTER 30 | the mark
CHAPTER 31 | preparations
CHAPTER 32 | like a dream
CHAPTER 33 | cold brutality
CHAPTER 34 | because...i like it
CHAPTER 35 | the dendrum ship
CHAPTER 36 | he's a specimen
CHAPTER 37 | a star's true eyes
CHAPTER 38 | you'll have to kill me
CHAPTER 39 | the fall...pt. 2
CHAPTER 40 | i will make you mine
CHAPTER 41 | reunions
CHAPTER 42 | you make me happy
CHAPTER 43 | please, let them go
CHAPTER 44 | rae
CHAPTER 45 | mr. general
CHAPTER 46 | i'll take care of him
CHAPTER 47 | orion
CHAPTER 48 | a demon's love
CHAPTER 49 | hades will be unstoppable
CHAPTER 50 | erin
CHAPTER 51 | punish me, not him
CHAPTER 52 | the intruder
CHAPTER 53 | i can't lose you
CHAPTER 54 | the blood sun
CHAPTER 55 | broken angel
CHAPTER 56 | fallen star
CHAPTER 57 | rejected love
CHAPTER 58 | on the run
CHAPTER 59 | an angel's love
CHAPTER 60 | don't judge, it tasted good
CHAPTER 62 | your worst nightmare
CHAPTER 63 | the abyss
CHAPTER 64 | learning to love
CHAPTER 65 | he's been taken
THANK YOU & IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 61 | the trap

602 43 26
By WeiDao

DEVYN'S POV

Warm arms wrap around me as I stand before the body-length mirror and don my cuff links. I lean into the man holding me and let out a pent up sigh.

"How are you?" Denzyl asks comfortingly.

"Nervous."

"Do you still want to go?"

I nod through the mirror. "I can't afford to miss it."

Denzyl nods in understanding and kisses the top of my head. Noticing his tie is loose, I turn around in the demon's arms and take his tie in my hands. Denzyl smiles down at me as I tighten the tie and smooth out his shirt and vest.

"You ready?" I ask as Denzyl's hands slide down to my waist.

"Mm hmm," Denzyl nods. "Are you?"

I nod before sweeping a loose strand of hair out of Denzyl's forehead. "You look nice all dressed up," I compliment with a smile.

"Only the best for you," Denzyl smiles back.

"Tsh," I roll my eyes slightly at the cheesiness.

"What? You said you like it," Denzyl pouts.

I look up at his face and cannot help but laugh a little. How can a pouting demon look so cute? He could tear me to smithereens, and I would still say "how cute!"

"Come on," I shake off my chuckle and take Denzyl's hand. "We don't want to be late."

✨✨✨✨

"Mr. Devyn Vaumyr," the man at the entrance announces as I enter the conference room followed by Denzyl and Astrid. Numerous CEOs and group leaders have already assembled, producing a quiet rumble of conversation which is momentarily disrupted when I enter. Several heads turn to look my way, eyes following me as I walk to my chair. Once I am seated, the quiet rumble continues. Denzyl stands directly behind me while Astrid takes a chair lined against the wall with a desk provided for secretaries to easily take notes.

"Mr. Vaumyr," a voice to my right sounds.

I turn and greet the man, "Mr. Medea."

"How has business been?" The man inquires.

I take a good look at Jon Medea, CEO of Medea Tech, who hardly ever greets me, the supposed young, naive puppet CEO of Vaumyr and Co. who was fighting to get his company back. So why is Medea talking to me now? Has word of me holding the most shares already spread this quickly? Wil must be fuming if he knows this many people are aware of him losing control over Vaumyr and Co..

However, this may not be the only reason Medea greeted me, so I remain cautious and answer carefully. "Business has been business. Nothing eventful has occurred. Vaumyr and Co. is still Vaumyr and Co.."

"Really now?" Medea scoffs with a raised brow and chuckle.

"Mm," I raise my brow back at him. "Was something eventful supposed to happen?" I ask in a low tone, hoping to poke out some information.

Medea laughs nervously. "Forgive my rudeness. I just meant to congratulate you on owning thirty-seven percent of the shares to Vaumyr and Co.."

"Vaumyr and Co. is my company. Is it such an event for the CEO to own his company?" I retort even though I am aware of the big splash the news must have made. Most of the CEOs here do not own their company. I am one of the few.

"It is such a feat. A feat to be congratulated. If we had champagne, I would toast you."

"I appreciate the congratulations."

"Of course, of course."

"How is business for Medea Tech?" I inquire. Medea Tech is a company founded by Medea's great-grandfather, but through poor management, the Medea family currently cumulatively only owns six percent of the company.

"Business is business," Medea copies my words.

I hide a scoff in my smirk as I nod at Medea. "Very good." Something happened at Medea Tech. A new deal was struck. This peaks my interest. Why would Medea greet me when he has just struck a deal? Unless...the deal includes me? My walls and defenses rise as I continue cautiously. "I suppose nothing eventful has occurred?"

A glint enters Medea's eye as he opens his mouth to speak; however, he is cut off by the announcement, "Wil Kossen!" The room becomes silent as the host of the conference enters. I sit up straight against the chair and fold one leg over another while interlacing my fingers and resting them in my lap. My face becomes cold as I lift my head and stare at the wall behind the man sitting across from me. I feel those icy eyes zone in on me, making me freeze in my seat. No, no, no not now. I cannot freeze up now. It does not last long, however, as warmth begins to spread through me. I relax when I feel Denzyl's hand resting on my shoulder, filling me with a sense of support and protection.

My body loosens up, and courage enters me. I wait until Wil has just passed me but his gaze is still lingering to flick my eyes up and stare at him straight-on. Wil seems surprised but only for a split second before an evil smirk curls onto his lips. My gaze follows Wil for a few more steps before dramatically returning to the wall as the host takes his seat towards the end of the table.

"Greetings and thank you for attending this conference," a balding man greets as he stands to his feet. "Before we start, I would like to give a special thanks to Wil Kossen for hosting this two-day conference." A round of applause sounds as Wil stands and bows. "Now, to business." The sounds of screens and tablets activating fill the room as the attendees pull up the roster for the conference, and the meetings commence.

✨✨✨✨

By the conclusion of the first day, I am exhausted. Attending meeting after meeting and working to create deals and contracts with other prestigious companies can be taxing, and I am at my limit. Overall, the day has not been too bad considering I have not seen Wil since the opening meeting. So, I guess it could be worse.

Resting my elbow on the table, I set my head in my hand and heave a sigh. I am one of the few remaining businessmen as most of the others have left after striking the alliances they wanted. I still have two more to get, but those can wait for tomorrow. I am suddenly very grateful this conference is two days.

"Are you ready to go?" Denzyl asks softly as he sits in the empty chair to my left. I have already sent Astrid home, so it is just Denzyl and me.

I lift my head and nod sleepily. "Let's go home."

Denzyl stands and helps me to my feet. We exit the conference room only to be met by Jon Medea. "Mr. Vaumyr! I was hoping to catch you before you left. Come, have a drink with me! I have something to discuss with you," Medea greets.

I hide my tired expression and try to persuade Medea to meet tomorrow. "The conference has another day and endless drinks. Let's meet tomorrow. It is late already."

"But, Mr. Vaumyr, you see...this is urgent," Medea presses. I remain silent and let him explain. "I wish to speak with you...in private," Medea's eyes roll up to glance at Denzyl towards the end of his sentence.

Speak with me? About what? My curiosity and caution are peaked. This is most likely a scheme developed by Medea and a person who remains in the shadows.

"Alright," I decide to figure out what this man is up to. "I'll have one glass. I will leave once I am finished."

"Very good." Medea bows and extends his hand, "After you."

Denzyl follows as I begin walking down the hallway. Medea comes to walk beside me and guides me to a private room. I feel Denzyl's gaze follow me as I enter the room and he stays behind. The door closes once Medea has entered. I look around the room but do not see any sofas, and the drinks are in glass cases set against the wall. This is a billiard room. The few chairs present are in the corners. Surely, Medea does not want to do business in a billiard room.

"Ah! Do not worry. I have arranged for a better room," Medea states when he sees my expression. "Please, follow me."

I cautiously follow Medea across the room and through a door in the farthest wall. I grow suspicious as we pass through another room and then another until we arrive at a small, private lounge. One bottle of red wine and one bottle of whiskey stand on a table between the two sofa chairs. Medea motions for me to sit in the chair facing away from the door as he takes the other.

"You went out of your way to acquire this meeting," I state cautiously.

"Ah, yes. I do apologize for the maze I took you through to get here. This was one of the last rooms available when I booked it."

"I see." Medea is obviously lying, but I might as well play along. Maybe this way I can figure out what he has up his sleeve.

"Whiskey, correct?" Medea inquires as he lifts the whiskey bottle.

I nod in confirmation and watch Medea closely as he pours the liquor into a short crystal glass. There is nothing suspicious, so I accept the cup as Medea pours himself a glass of red wine. I take a sip after watching Medea drink from his cup. The liquor is smooth and strong. "This is a good whiskey," I compliment the drink as is custom before starting a private meeting.

"Thank you. It was a gift."

I raise a brow at Medea's answer. "I didn't know you had a liking for liquor." Medea is renowned for his love of red wine. He perceives all other drinks as tasteless. It is interesting that someone gifted Medea a bottle of whiskey. They must have failed in their negotiations.

"Ah, this was not a gift for me, but rather for you."

My eyes narrow as I look at Medea with great suspicion.

"You see, I asked you here today on behalf of someone."

My mind begins to grow foggy with Medea's sentence.

"I personally have no business with you, but he does."

I shake my head as Medea's words echo throughout my mind. The man's face grows blurry, and the bottles begin to split into several separate objects.

"What...wha...how...?" I ask through heaves as my breathing grows rapid from the oncoming anxiety.

"Ah, that! The whole bottle was laced."

"You bastard," I curse as I try to stand to my feet only to fall onto the arm of the chair.

The sound of a door opening accompanies Medea's wicked chuckle. How could I have been so dumb? Why didn't I think the whole bottle could have been laced? This is not the kind of scheme I was expecting from Medea. I thought he would have dealt with me through stocks and sales rather than drugging me and hauling me off to who knows where.

My heart begins to race when the sounds of footsteps near. I try one last time to stand to my feet, but I find myself falling to the floor. My eyes grow heavy as the faint outline of a tall man hovers over me.

"Hello, Devyn," the voice greets. Even though my hearing is dimmed, I can recognize that voice anywhere. "Like the gift?"

Why is he here? What does he want with me? There is no way I am giving Vaumyr and Co. back to him, so what does he want?! Why does it have to be Wil?!!

I watch helplessly as Wil retrieves a long strip of black cloth from his pocket and bends down. Wil's piercing gaze is the last thing I see before he blindfolds me.

"Sleep well, Devyn," Wil's voice echoes through me as the drug takes full affect, and I fall unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

266K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
118K 6.8K 86
[#3 gay | #1 demonxhuman 07/18/22] "You're not going anywhere," the demon's deep voice sounded, drawing Devyn's gaze up to those stormy grey eyes. Th...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
42.3K 3.4K 34
Flames had followed Erin his entire life. It began with the grisly housefire that consumed his father. Henri Maye had been Erin's entire world and in...