Bonds Tested

By AnyaKing97

Some time away has left Carlotta Bellway better off. With an unlikely deal made with Crowley, the cheeky cros... More

Prologue
The Kids Are All Right -- Lisa
The Kids Are All Right -- Den Mother
The Kids Are All Right -- Together
Bad Day At Black Rock -- Ruby
Bad Day At Black Rock -- Rabbits Foot
Bad Day At Black Rock -- Bela
Sin City -- Gamble, Gamble, Gamble
Sin City -- Richie's End
Sin City -- Liberation
Bed Time Stories -- Strange Attacks
Bedtime Stories -- Callie
Bedtime Stories -- Ravage
Red Sky at Morning -- Drowning
Red Sky At Morning -- Stench of Sex
Red Sky At Morning -- The Hanged
Fresh Blood -- Gordon, Again?
Fresh Blood -- Vampire
Fresh Blood -- Reckless
A Very Supernatural Christmas -- Holiday Seasons
A Very Supernatural Christmas -- Saint Nicotine
A Very Supernatural Christmas -- Madge and Edward
Malleus Maleficarum -- Witches
Malleus Maleficarum -- The Coven
Dream A Little Dream of Me -- Bobby
Dream A Little Dream of Me -- Dream Walking
Dream A Little Dream of Me -- Thief
Mystery Spot -- Tuesday?
Mystery Spot -- How Many Times Does Dean Die?
Mystery Spot -- End the Loop
Jus In Bello -- Henriksen
Jus In Bello -- Sitting Ducks
Jus In Bello -- Trap
Ghostfacers! -- Ed and Harry
Ghostfacers! -- Corbett
Long-Distance Call -- The Call
Long-Distance Call -- The Choice
Long-Distance Call -- Crocotta
Time Is On My Side -- Zombies
Time Is On My Side-- Rufus
Time Is On My Side -- Doc Benton
No Rest For The Wicked -- The Deadline
No Rest For The Wicked -- Convoluted Plan
Hells Bells -- Mary Sandra
A/N

Hells Bells -- A New Friend

293 8 0
By AnyaKing97

~*****~

Bobby wasn't happy when I'd told him I wasn't gonna stop. I'd been scouring every everywhere to find a trace of any hells gate. But he was sympathetic, and offered to get a place for me to lay low during the remainder of my pregnancy. No one in their right mind would give me a case, now that Bobby spread the word on my pregnancy.

"I didn't even know you had an extra place, Bobby." I mention as he leads me into the workshop that was in his name.

"Yeah, got it a long time ago. My wife thought it was stupid, but I wanted to branch out, you know?" Bobby mentioned softly as I gaze around. It's a two story building, and it's got a large garage attached meant for repairs. There's an old car in the middle, ready to be lifted into the air, but it's covered in a layer of rust. "Can't quite recall how long this things been here, but uh, I suppose you can have it. Give you something to do while you're waiting on the kid."

I shrug. "Sure. Why not? But you better keep searching for those gates. I'm not giving up on it." I snap irritably.

Bobby nods and tosses me the keys to the doors. "Here. I'll start putting up some protection." I nod and step back into the house.

Two months pass with nothing to do but wait for Bobby's information. The summer was a hot one. Even with the A/C Bobby had installed in the house.

I glance up when I hear the chime of the door, and waddle over, my gun nestled into the waist band of my pants. "Can I help you?" I ask irritably as I gaze at the strange looking man standing at the counter. He's adorned in a trench coat with a slightly wrinkled suit underneath.

"Are you Carlotta Bellway?" He asks in a strange monotonous tone.

I narrow my eyebrows at him. "Maybe. Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Castiel, and I've been searching for you for a long time." He says before trying to move around the counter. I raise my gun.

"Keep still." I snap, and he halts almost immediately, but his facial expression hasn't changed. "What do you want?"

Castiel just squinted a little before humming. "I am going to make sure you bear your child in safety."

I snort. "Okay, so you're a freak with a pregnancy fetish. Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now?"

"Because I am going to make sure your child is born safely." He says again, as if it were obvious.

"Get out of here." I snap at him. "I don't care who you are, you come anywhere near me again, I'll shoot your dick off."

Castiel didn't even flinch before he moved forward again. I fired, and gaped as he just kept walking. "I am an angel of the lord. My purpose is to make sure your child is born."

I swat at his hand as it reaches for my belly, and stumble backwards, nearly collapsing into the garage.

My back screams in agony as I hit the side of the car, just outside the devils trap above on the ceiling. But he just surges on, trying to reach me. "I said leave!" I shout, my hand slamming against his chest. He gives a startled grunt before slamming into the wall. "Get-- Get the hell out of here! I don't know what you are--"

"I am an angel--"

"Fuck you, angel's don't exist!" I bellow.

Castiel just holds his hands up cautiously. "I am trying to strengthen the wards on your skin." He explains softly. "Nothing more."

"How do you--" I stammer before he manages to lay a finger on my belly. Searing pain erupts from my skin and I slap his hand away. I huff irritably as I palm at my belly. The child is jostling inside of me, clearly upset at the constant movement. "Get out of my garage! If I find you here again, I won't hesitate to kill you like I did the others.

He gives me a brief nod before he disappears from sight with a strange fluttering noise. I gasp softly and scramble for my phone. "Bobby--" I pant as he picks up. "Some fuckin' creep just came in-- he knows who I am, and he knows about the wards I'd put on myself." I explain breathlessly. "I need every ward you've got and I need 'em now."

Bobby growled. "I'm on my way, get to the basement." Bobby barks.

I slam the phone down and hurry downstairs, and into the panic room he'd built. I gazed at the iron wall in exhaustion. My hands are scrubbing against my belly in an attempt to cease the constant movement, but by the time Bobby is finished, he's knocking on the door.

"You good?" He asks softly as I pry open the door. "You're exhausted, Lottie. You need to rest." He says.

I shake my head. "The kids making it hard. I'm getting closer and closer to delivering it. I need a doctor, because I'm having more contractions daily, but any other doctor would suggest I go to a hospital." I explain tiredly.

Bobby hums gruffly before pulling out his cell phone. "I may know someone. You go upstairs, and relax. I'll shut the garage down."

I nod gratefully and let him lead me upstairs.

~*****~

I awake sometime later with an intense wave of pain tugging at my belly. I groan tiredly and swing my legs over the side of the bed, and lean backwards. "Shit," I whine. My cell is downstairs. My water broken, contractions making me nauseous, and to top it all off, I have no idea how to take care of a child.

"Carlotta." I shriek loudly as Castiel appears before me again, as if from thin air, his stoic gaze remaining on the swell of my belly. "It's time."

Another surge of pain shoots through my abdomen and I shriek again. "How did you---" I bellow out another shout before slumping to the ground, my hands bracing against the floor as I wait for the contraction to pass. "How did you get past-- past the wards?" I ask tiredly.

"I told you. I am an angel of the lord, sent to make sure your child is born." He explains as he steps towards the middle of the room and tosses a blanket onto the ground.

"Do you even know anything about child bearing?" I ask.

Castiel grunts. "I have been alive for thousands of years." He simply says before helping me squat over the blankets.

"I'm not expert," I grit. "But I thought I was supposed to be on my back..."

"It's easier for women to bear children like this." He says before getting to his knees behind me. "Are you ready?"

"Absolutely not!" I hiss angrily before I'm hit with a strange urge to push. It's like a weight has latched onto my stomach muscles and it's pulling downwards. I groan loudly. Sweat is slicking down my body. Everything is too hot-- god, why was it so hot? I don't know how long I was in that position, screaming and pushing as if my life depended on it, but when I'd heard that first initial shriek come from the infant that Castiel had caught, I slumped forward, my legs slumping against the ground, trembling wildly from the exertion. "Is it-- What is it--" I stammer.

He just hands me the bloody child, umbilical cord still attached. "A girl." He says. "My duty is done."

"You're-- You're just leaving?" I ask tiredly.

Castiel nods gruffly. "My duty was to ensure the child's safety. I must return to my original goal."

"And-- And that is?" I ask through my panting.

He scrapes his hand over the top of my head, but doesn't reply. He leaves immediately after, and I'm left to deal with the remainder of my labor.

~*****~

"So, he showed up again?" Bobby asks as his hunter friend checks over the baby.

I nod tiredly and scrub at my face. "Yeah..."

"And... he said he was an angel of the lord..." Bobby tries clarifying.

I shrug. "I don't think that was the case." I mention. "There's no such thing as angels. You and I both know that. I mean, yeah, I wanna find one, just in case, but... there's no way, right?"

Bobby grunted. "Any lore that I got, is minimal." Bobby says with a sigh. "At least it went smoothly, right?"

I grunt. "Define smooth? I don't know how to take care of a baby. Thank God for Google. I didn't know how to change a diaper before I looked it up on YouTube."

Bobby chuckles. "She sure is pretty." He says after he lifts her from the crib he'd set up when he got here. "Lots of black hair, just like her mom." I flush at the comment and gaze over at him. "Any idea what you're naming her?"

I nod. "Mary Sandra." I hum softly. "After Dean's mom. He liked that."

Bobby smiled and handed her over. "Yeah. You hear from Sam?"

I shake my head. "No, after that fight, well, I'm glad I hadn't heard from him." I explain.

Bobby grunts and rubs his head. "Yeah. Well, give me a call if you need me. I'm gonna make a run to the store-- grab you some diapers, cause they go through a lot."

"Did you have kids?" I ask curiously. "I don't remember any."

Bobby shook his head. "You ain't the only idjit who knows how to use a computer."

We both laugh at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 64 8
The Winchesters have successfully retrieved their father and sister back, but their sister is different and they all know it. Faith learns to control...
208K 5.6K 14
Its a matter of life and death. The only people who can help you are those that can destroy you. What do you do? [cover by @luciangemini]
3.5K 85 20
After yellow eyes is gone things should've calmed down, but now only a year to get Dean out of his demon deal and two new demons on their side Mary...
145K 3.9K 73
Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try and find a way to save him from going t...