Love finds its way

By Jaitaly-patel

Peep in to know More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
part 17

13

410 44 6
By Jaitaly-patel

The whole day went in a blink as for Shivaay he had a lot to look after with back to back meetings while Anika tries to understand files given to her.

Arun spends his day finding a good college for his daughter whereas Shakti in thought that how he will explain Shivay's love for Anika as he is well aware of the hated between his son and friend.

Yug joins his training section in Delhi however, Trisha still has a week in her hand so she contacts Anika's foster dad number and got permission to meet her at night.

////

Ananya Manor.

A shout was heard which belongs to non-other than Anika who couldn't control her excitement after seeing her friend, Trisha.

She hugged her or can say squeeze life out of her. They sat on the sofa and She asks her about all her friends back in Mysore.

After some time Arun comes back. Trisha got shocked and stood in her place with an open mouth which confuses Anika and follows her visual directions and saw her father come towards them engrossed in the phone.

"Papa" Anika screams and jumps to hug him which he grandly accepts. Leaving Trisha's eyes widened.

"Papa meet my friend Trisha and Trisha he is my papa" she introduced both of them.

While Trisha stood there in shock seeing her boss. But Arun didn't recognise her as he does not look after the trainee.

He extends his hand for a shake but she was still in the trace. So Jiya pushes her a little which broke her out of state. Then Trisha introduces her to him.

Anika went to fresh up in her room.

Arun inquires Trisha about her work and got to know she is appointed as a new trainee in his office so request her to work as Anika's PA until she joins college and after that, he promises to give her a  good position with a handsome salary.

Trisha agrees giddy as she wants to spend time with her soul sister.

After some time Anika comes back and all had dinner together. Arun insists Trisha live with them to accompany his daughter and help to embrace a different place.

This time Trisha put a condition to live in the quarter allowed for workers and not in the main house to which Anika created fuss but she didn't change her decision and at last, they agree to this arrangement.

With a promise to move in upcoming weekends, she went to her PG accommodation.

After her retirement, Anika again asks if Arun get any call or message from her former boss to which he says he didn't get any in personal number but his son has asked for tomorrow's appointment which he has granted.

Anika's face brightens with this news which didn't go unnoticed by her father but he keeps quiet as he is not well aware of the matter.

3333

Here on Shivaay's side he came to late-night or can say early morning.  He took a power nap.

He took extra time to get ready as he is going to meet his bud after two days. He wants to look charismatic.

Shivaay's POV.

I have to look handsome and hot to match her personality. But..... her foster dad is such a headache. Why the hell dad didn't select someone else for this then It would have been easy for me to confess my love. Now I have to cross that old man to reach my princess.

Firstly, she needs to have feelings for me and if she doesn't have then I will try to develop them. Yes....that's a good plan to go with.

Today In the Oberoi mansion breakfast was a silent affair as kids were busy in preparation to bag new projects and elder in their personal space leaving father-son duo. Which they appreciate it a lot and ate their first meal in the morning with each other discussing their schedule where Shakti got to know about his appointment with Arun.

"Shiv...... do you think your visit will not offend Arun," he asked in disbelief shaking his head.

"Dad it's been two days I haven't seen my bud.  Now I can't spend a day more without her. Please try to understand" explained Shivay calmly.

"It's totally up to you but please don't take any step which increases the distance between all? Said Shakti softly.

And both leave for work separately. Shivaay towards Arun's workplace while Shakti to theirs.

As he doesn't know how to express his feelings which is foreign to him as well. He is aware of his love but isn't able to figure out why he is suffocating in her absence.

The reason behind Arun's hate ness towards him is not something hidden secret. But he knows that he does not deserve that at the same time it doesn't matter what he thinks about him.

Now as Anika is under Arun's wing he has to work on their relationship.

————————————————————————

On the other hand, Tia made a full proof plan to destroy Anika unknown to her father's name.

While Tia's dad is too involved due to his greediness.

"Dad do you get any information regarding that orphan?" asked Tia to her dad. 

"No dear I haven't got anything. Do you know who adopted her ?" Ryan Kapoor back questions her.

" If I had information would I have to ask you for help"?  Tia taunted her dad.

"Don't worry we will get our way soon as Shakti is going to invest in our frame. After finalising all legal work I will propose to tie a knot in the form of marriage to make our bond strong" ensured a father to his daughter.

Tia's happiness crosses all boundaries after knowing his father's plan and jumping in mirth.

" I love you... I love you... dad you are the best. Anyway she might have been adopted by
Some poor guy and in this big city Shivaay will not find her easily and if they meet till then I will be Mrs Shivay Singh Oberoi" she dreamily narrated.

"Come, let's go, we have to prepare well to Impress Shakti " By saying this Riyaan and Tia both left for their work.  

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ananya Empire

All employees were busy in the work world when shivay entered in all his glory making them stop at their actions. Girls were openly eye striping him while boys crawl in fear of his dark aura.

He informed the receptionist about his arrival which conveys to Arun who permit him to come.

He enters after knocking at the door.

"With what reason do you want to meet me?" Coldly questioned by Arun.

Shivaay took a seat by himself knowing he will not be asked to sit.

"No greeting!!! Direct to the point" he chuckled and continued " I am here to meet your FOSTER daughter" he replied with equal coldness.

Arun became aggressive after listening to his purpose.

"Correction she is MY daughter the heiress of the whole estate. So beware and stay away from her" first he speaks with proud but at last, he became angry and warned him to not meet her.

" Let your daughter decide whether she wants to meet me or not" Shivay try to trick him.

"Done but if she denies to meet you then you will not come near to her" condition comes from Arun.

"Deal but if she wants to meet me you will not stop her." Again he traps him.

"I don't have any problem with this. Come for dinner today at my place we will discuss them" said Arun to which Shivay nod positively and left from there not before glancing at his beauty.

To be continued..........

End.

A word that can't describe
Only can feel

A pain which can't be reduce
Only suffering is an option

Have a lot of definitions
Still, no one can understand it

More valued when it's from one side
But give scar for life with rejection

A beautiful feeling to live with
But come with unbearable pain

It does not require vision
Just a feel

World call it to love
But do any love is as pure as mothers??
Who loves when she saw two lines

What is love? Someone asked
She replied: A pain to carry till the grave

What life is? Someone asked
He replied: Her smile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 9.8K 39
My story starts when Anika is working in Oberoi mansion as a wedding planner. Shivaay misunderstands Anika due to Daksh and believe whatever he says ...
2.5K 377 5
A shivika tale !
35K 1.7K 6
81.8K 7.5K 100
Cover credit ~ @GraphicAssemblers Also @ImLilMissComplicated aka AmyraCreations Anika Kapoor, a sister of two famous act...