Stupid To Fall For You ~ Harr...

By thatbitchhhhh3542

Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's... More

Characters & Prolog
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
23
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue

046

101 2 1
By thatbitchhhhh3542

V A D A

After catching up on some sleep with Harry on the plane, I was fully rested. Or as fully rested as I could be. 

I could tell something is on Harry's mind but he won't tell me what it is. 

"Are you sure your ok, Haz?" I ask him once the plane has landed. 

"Yeah, I'm good. Are you ok?" He answers, I'm obviously not going to get an answer out of him. 

"I'm good, let's just go now." I tell him and we make our way off the plane. 

The second we touched the floor, the paparazzi was screaming things and taking pictures. I told Harry I don't think it's a good idea for us to be photographed together right now but he told me he won't leave me alone when the pap is around again. 

Thankfully, there was security so I didn't have to worry about being ambushed again. 

We made it to the hotel safely, everything going according to plan but Harry still seemed so out of it, something was bothering him but he won't tell me

. Once we make it into our hotel room, Harry wastes no time kissing me. His kiss is sweet but urgent, like it won't be able to last any longer. 

"What is up with you?" I softly ask, pulling away from the kiss. 

"Nothing, I'm just horny." He explains quickly before going back to kissing me. 

I let him this time, not fighting the urgent-ness in his movements but not buying his excuse either. 

Something is bothering him and he needs to tell me. For us to work, we both have to be open, and I know I'm not really one to talk but I'm trying to be open so he needs to be as well.

He starts to kiss down my neck, sucking softly before running his tongue over the sensitive skin. 

"Harry..." I pant out. He groans softly into my neck before coming back and kissing me again. 

He slowly runs his hands down my sides, eventually sliding his hands under my shirt and taking it off seconds later. He then quickly took off his shirt, followed by his shoes while I do the same. 

He quickly kissed me again, walking us backwards until my legs hit the mattress of the bed. He pulled off his pants while I pulled off my own before grabbing my waist and kissing me again. 

He softly pushed me back onto the mattress, lying on top of me. In seconds we were under the duvet and in between the sheets. He slowly pulled off my bra and my underwear, leaving me completely naked while he was still in his boxers, that I could clearly feel his excitement through. 

He continued to kiss my neck, eventually moving down to my chest. I let out a soft moan and I felt his grip slightly tighten on my waist but not to the point where it would hurt. I pulled off his boxers, feeling the need to be close to him. 

I felt his tip at my entrance, and I let out a soft whimper. 

"Please Harry..." I whine quietly, pinching my eyes shut. He groaned and slowly pushed into me, making me let out a gasp. 

He started to move his hips after a couple seconds, moving faster and harder every second. He kept kissing me and making sure I was ok, like he always does but something felt different. Maybe it was because I realized I love him, but I couldn't help feel like there was another reason as well. 

"Harry I'm-" I yell out but get cut off by my own moan. 

"I know baby, I can feel it." He spoke, his voice deeper than usual and his accent think. 

It didn't take me long to reach my high nor for Harry either. He pulled out of me after collapsing on me for a minute, lying down beside me.

I placed my head on his chest and intertwined our legs, feeling him start to trace shapes on my lower back, just above my bum.  

I traced the big butterfly tattoo on his torso, something I do a lot. 

"That was really good." Harry pants out after a while making me let out a chuckle. 

+

The next two days were busy. 

Harry and Kendall were going to stage a break up once they got to Vancouver and so Harry was busy in a bunch of meetings for the past 2 days.

Now, since they have to fit Kendall's publicist and lawyers on the plane, Harry tells me I have to fly on a regular plane.

 It wasn't a big deal for me, I understand why and I don't really care. So right now, I'm saying goodbye to everyone as we go our separate ways. 

"Vadaaa." Liam sings, a smile on his face.

"Bye Li." I laugh out as he pulls me into a hug. I don't know why this is a big deal or something but I guess it's just because I'm going on a different plane then them. 

"Little Vada." Louis says, a cheeky grin on his face. 

"Sassy Lou." I reply with a fake glare before we laugh. 

"See you soon Vada." Zayn waves to me. 

"See ya soon Z." I reply, a little chuckle escaping his lips. 

"Bye Vay, I'll see you in a few hours." Kendall tell's me before pulling me into a short hug.

"Bye." I laugh out. 

"Baby, we should probably go, you gate was already called like 10 times." Harry tells me.

"Ok." I tell him before looking back at everyone else again. "Bye guys, I'll see you soon."

"Excuse me Lucky, get your tiny ass over here!" Niall exclaims, sounding offended. I roll my eyes but nonetheless still run up to him and give him a hug.

"Bye Ni." I say laughing before walking off with Harry to my gate.

Harry still seemed off, but I figured he'll tell me when he's ready, he just needs some time. 

Once we get to my gate, he quickly pulls me into his arms with a small sniffle. 

"Why are you acting like I'm never going to see you again? I'll be at the airport before you, H." I ask Harry, a small chuckle escaping my lips. 

"I know baby, I'm just going to miss you for the next few hours." He tells me, his voice deeper than usual. I send him a suspicious look but decide not to say anything about him acting weirdly right now. 

"Harry, it's literally only 6 hours. I'll be with you guys again before you even know it." I tell him, smiling. 

He sends me a small nod, trying to put a smile on his face but I could see right through it. Something's going on with him but what is it? 

"Why-" I start but get interrupted by the intercoms, a voice echoing through out the airport. 

"Flight D 362 now boarding. Last chance to board flight D 362, please make your way to the gate."

"That's you, don't want too miss your flight." Harry tells me, sucking in a sharp breath. 

"Yeah, I better get going. I'll text you if I land before you and you text me if you land before me, ok?" I ask him, staring at him in the eye. 

"Yeah, I'll be waiting." He tells me, a fake smile on his face. 

I stand on my tippy ties and wrap my arms around his neck. I softly pull him in for a kiss, not caring who sees. He kisses me like it's the last time he ever will and it's scaring me a bit. 

"See you in 6 hours, Haz." I tell him as I pull away, picking up my backpack and taking a step back as I still face him. 

"I'll see you around Vada. I'll miss you." He mumbles, his words seeming to have a deeper meaning then what he is leading on. 

I let out a little chuckle and shake my head, turning around and making my way to my gaze. I quickly get through security since no one was there anymore and I turn around to get one last glance at Harry. 

He's still standing there with a slightly guilty look, like he would get when he ate Zayn's food out of the fridge at the venues but more guilty and there's a little bit of sadness. Before I could react though, a voice rips through my thoughts. 

"Ma'am, you only have about 30 seconds to get onto the plane or it will take off without you. I highly suggest you get on the plane." A deep voice rings through my ears, the security guards voice. 

I quickly nod and send Harry another little glance before making my way onto the plane, apparently just making it on time.

Once I get in my seat, my phone buzzes. 

I take it out of my pocket, checking who it is before I have to turn my phone off. 

I see Harry's name pop up on my screen with the messages app logo beside it, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Why is Harry texting me right now. 

Harry: I'm so sorry baby, you'll never understand how sorry I am for this but it was my only choice. Your not doing ok at all, no matter how much you tell me you are. You were going to drown yourself Vada, that's not ok. So, I'm very sorry for lying to you but I put you in a plane to go back home, back to L.A. I want you to move on with your life and just forget about me. I'm also really sorry it had to end this way but I can't keep being the reason your hurt. I'm only sucking you into a black hole and you need to be free. I love you, you'll never understand how much I love you. I hate that I had to do this, it hurt so much but I didn't have a choice anymore. I'm sorry, so so sorry.

No, no, no.

Vada: Harry, what are you saying?
Message Not Delivered! 

Vada: Come on Harry!
Message Not Delivered!

Vada: You can't seriously be breaking up with me over a text after everything we've been through!
Message Not Delivered!

Vada: Please, I do love you. I was going to tell you after we fixed things between us.
Message Not Delivered!

Vada: I do love you, Harry.
Message Not Delivered!

He blocked me, he fucking blocked me. 

I quickly shoot up from my seat, desperate to see Harry again. 

"I need to get off this plane!" I shout, making the flighty attendant rush over to me. 

"I'm so sorry ma'am but we're about to take off. I need you to sit down." She tells me. 

"No please! You don't understand! Something's wrong!" I say, shaking my head and feeling like I'm the verge of crying. 

"I'm sorry but I need you to sit down Miss." She says again. 

"Please, just-just-" I start but get cut off by a small cry leaving my mouth. What am I doing?

"I'm sorry, I'll just-I'll sit down now." I say, not daring to look at anyones face around me. 

"It's alright, how about I get you a free bag of nuts?" The flight attendant asks. 

"No-no thank you. I'm alright." I say wiping my tears and sitting down in my seat, doing up my seatbelt.

"Alright then." She says before walking to the front of the plane. "All passengers please be ready for take-off."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm supper sorry for this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 80.9K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
43.4K 689 64
*Story contains mature and explicit content* "Something wrong sweetheart ?" Harry's cocky tone only makes my blood boil more, and I don't even think...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...