๐๐€๐๐€๐๐€ ๐๐‹๐”๐„| ๐‰.๐Œ.

Da courtney-saraii

"i seriously don't deserve you, hannah yche." "you deserve the world, j." {jjxpoc} szn 1 of the netfix orig... Altro

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ + ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.

2.2K 54 46
Da courtney-saraii

in honor of the trailer coming out today and the pogues coming back to us in t-minus 16 days and counting here's a gif of the love of my life owning my heart all summer 2021💕💗💕💗

[last shot]

•+•+•+

hannah's eyes slowly open feeling the warm sun on her exposed skin.

she felt john b's arm wrapped around her shoulder and she glanced up to see him still fast asleep.

careful not to wake him, the girl slowly slipped out of his hold to rub her eyes and stretch.

the two of them had spent the entire night after the little memorial they had reminiscing their fondest memories and sharing stories about big john. it was refreshing to think and talk about how he lived instead of how he died.

she yawns tiredly tugging at the sleeves of one of jj's hoodie she was wearing, taking in the faint smell of his cologne.

it had only been a few hours since hannah had last seen him but she missed him so much. he was always really good at comforting her and making the darkest days seem so much brighter.

"where's a jj when you need one." hannah mutters to herself with a huff dangling her feet over the edge of the dock.

"i'm right here, babe."

a familiar voice says from behind her as the girl whirls around meeting eyes with her boyfriend.

"jj!" she gasps running over to him and practically jumping into his arms, "don't ever leave me again."

"hi baby." jj chuckles hugging her by the waist, "trust me, i won't. i've missed you too much."

he pulls away from their embrace looking her up and down.

"is that my hoodie?"

"maybeee..." hannah grins, "what? it got really cold last night and i missed you. don't judge me."

"why would i judge? that's the cutest thing ever. plus you look way better in my hoodie than i do."

she smiles standing on her tippy toes to kiss him as john b stirs around for a few seconds before his eyes flutter open.

"you guys are nauseatingly adorable. it makes me smile but i also feel like throwing up right now." the routledge boy groans with a yawn.

"oh, really? in that case..." jj cups her face kissing her once more as she smiles against his lips.

"bleh, i'm definitely gonna be sick now. thanks for that." john b gags sitting up and rubbing his eyes before continuing.

"guys, we gotta go get the rest of the gold."

"what?" the couple say in unison smiling at each other afterwards.

the brunette shook his head at them, "talking at the same time now too? that's cute, guys."

"dude, what about pope and kie?" jj asks with his arm around his girlfriends shoulders, "shouldn't they be apart of this too?"

"there's no time, man. we'll fill them in later." john b scrambling to his feet while he searched his pockets for the keys to the twinkie, "damn it. where are the keys?"

hannah giggles watching him get frustrated, "hey, playboy!" she says tossing him the keys to her car.

he caught them swiftly sending her a small smile, "let's roll, guys."

the three pogues made their way to hannah's car speeding off to crain's house.

john b drove, hannah rode shotgun and jj was in the backseat after losing an intense game of rock paper scissors against his girlfriend before they left.

they got there in record time as john b pulls in front of the familiar stone wall.

"this place still gives me nightmares." hannah mumbles to herself as jj opens the car door for her, "don't worry, baby. i'll protect you this time."

she smiles in response as the trio jump out of the car quickly hopping the fence and making their way through the property.

they walked through the greenery noticing a 'for sale' sign.

"m-maybe she sold the house?" hannah suggests nervously glancing at the two boys who sent her equally nervous looks in response.

they made their way deeper into the foliage as a wheelbarrow that read 'cameron development' came into view.

hannah's breath hitched feeling her heart begin to rapidly, "shit..."she breathes as john b mutters, "no, no, no."

"son of a bitch." jj cursed clenching his jaw.

they enter the same entrance to the basement from a few days ago heading straight for the well.

"you sure you wanna do this again, jb?" hannah asks as the boys set up the rope system they used last time they were here to lower the boy into the well, "last time it didn't go too well."

john b and hannah's gaze shifted to jj who rolls his eyes, "i hate you both. i won't drop him this time, alright?" he reassures the two of them as they chuckled.

"seriously though. you don't have to be the one to go down there. i can do it." the girl offers to which jj quickly shuts down with, "like i'd ever let you go down there to begin with. no way, hannah. not happening."

she opens her mouth to argue as the routledge boy interjects, "he's right, banana. if something happened to you down there i could never forgive myself. i'll be fine, alright? i promise."

hannah sighs deciding to let it go, "just be careful, okay?"

"always am." john b replies tying the rope around himself and exhaling, "alright. let's do this."

"okay, hannah, you're gonna have to be my eyes, alright?" her boyfriend says tying the end of the rope around a pole and she nods her head in response."yeah, for sure."

her face shifts to a very anxious looking john b, "ready?" she questions as he sighs, "ready."

jj began lowering him into the well, hannah peering over the edge to make sure everything was going smooth.

"feelin' alright so far? got a heartbeat and everything?" the female pogue asks remembering his words to her from the night at the cemetery.

she heard him laugh a little before saying, "so far."

a few moments passed and eventually john b reached the bottom of the well which left hannah and jj to keep themselves occupied until he returned.

"we should get a puppy." the blonde says after a few minutes of silence making her giggle at the suddenness, "what?"

"we should get a puppy." he repeats as she crossed her arms over her chest, "where's that coming from?" she wonders with a raised eyebrow.

jj shrugs, "i don't know. i've been thinkin' about it for a couple days now."

"yeah, but why a puppy?"

"well, we can't have actual babies anytime soon so why not get a fur baby, you know? i think we'd be awesome dog parents. don't you?"

she smiles at his words while nodding her head, "i think we'd be really good dog parents actually. and yeah, i'm down for a puppy. what kind would we get though?"

"huh," the maybank boy pressed his index finger to his chin to think, "well i know you've always wanted a—"

their conversation gets cut short by the sound of angry screams coming from inside the well.

"john b!" hannah yells down to him getting no response, "john b, are you alright?! what's happening?"

jj pulls him back up and as soon as john b met eyes with the two of them, they knew.

"it's gone. the gold. it's all gone. he took everything." the boy says just above a whisper with his head hung low.

"son of a bitch, dude!" jj yells kicking a random chair across the room and groaning. "i told you, bro. those fucking kooks. they always win."

hannah sighs in defeat not knowing what to say to either of them.

"guys we've gotta go." she finally says after a moment of silence, "it's one thing to trespass on private property but it's a whole other thing if ward or one of his henchmen catch us out here."

she grabbed both of their hands leading them back to her car, hannah deciding to drive since she knew how upset both of them were.

the girl climbs into the drivers seat, john b in passenger, and jj in the back again.

they all just sat in silence still processing what just happened.

"fuck! goddamn it!" john b growls punching the dashboard making hannah jump a little at the action, "shit, i-i'm sorry, banana. i didn't mean to scare you."

instead of responding she grabs his hand giving it a light squeeze before turning around to glance at her boyfriend.

his jaw was clenched, hands balled into a fist, and his leg bounced up and down frustratedly so she knew he was pissed.

hannah's other hand entwined with his exchanging looks between the two of them.

"i'm so sorry, guys." she says feeling the tears begin to build in her eyes, "i have no words for how terrible i feel right now."

"yeah, that makes two of us." jj mutters leaning forward to rest his head on her seat, "not your fault though."

the girl couldn't help feeling bad though.

two people who she cared about most in the world were hurting and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

she hated this feeling.

she hated feeling helpless.

"i'm still sorry. i know how much this meant to you both." her gaze shifts to her best friend who sighs, "how much it meant to you."

john b says nothing at first as the smallest of smiles started to form on his lips, "we'll get through it, right?" he quotes her words from last night with a hopeful look in his eyes.

hannah sends him a sad smile, nodding her head and giving both their hands a reassuring squeeze.

"right."

•+•+•+

"you sure he got everything?" kie asks the three of them once they got done catching her up on everything that happened.

they were now back at the docks, all of them scattered around different places.

"all gone." hannah sighs tucking a loose curl behind her ear.

"every bar." john b adds resting his head in hannah's lap.

jj watched the two of them feeling a slight twang of jealously, "the whole enchilada." he mumbles lighting a joint, placing it between his lips and taking a long drag.

"look, it's not like i expected a happy ending or some shit." routledge sighs deeply taking his cast off and throwing it to the side.

"john b..." hannah warns glaring down at him.

"what, banana? it's a hairline fracture. who cares?"

"you should care. your arms gonna be screwed for life, dude."

"it's fine. see?"  john b held his hands up wiggling his fingers for her to see making her roll her eyes.

"guys!" pope yells running towards his friends.

"oh! oh! oh, god." he pants breathlessly resting his hands on his knees, "i ran all the way here."

"hey, how did the interview go pope?" hannah asks laughing a little at his current state and tossing him a water bottle.

pope catches it with ease taking a big gulp before speaking, "hannah, i love you but seriously.. don't ask."

"okay?"

"jb, look, i'm sorry, dude. about everything." he directs towards john b who closes his eyes while sighing, "it's fine."

"but... but i don't have a lot of time, and—and i have information that is tactically relevant." pope says still trying to catch his breath.

his friends all turn their attention to him listening closely as he continues.

"so, before i had my interview, my dad said he was going to the private airstrip to cut palms for cameron's big plane. because it was too heavy, it needed a longer landing strip to take off. so, i'm there sitting in my interview, thinking to myself, hm. why would cameron need a longer airstrip to take off? what could be so heavy to weigh it down?"

hannah quickly connects the dots as a low gasp left her mouth.

"gold." her, john b, and jj finish in unison.

pope claps his hands together excitedly, "exactly! guys, this is our chance, but it leaves tonight, and we have to go."

"guys, we can't give up now." kiara beams standing up from her spot.

"what's the plan, big man?" jj asks his best friend.

john b's lips form into a smile sitting up from hannah's lap, "we're gonna steal that shit back." he replies making her smile at the both of them.

"hell yeah we are!" hannah cheers jumping to her feet as jj does the same.

he lifts her off the ground to twirl her around a few times making her giggle happily as she jumped on his back and they all began running towards the van.

•+•+•+

"we go in there, guns a-blazin..." jj pauses glancing at hannah to finish his sentence, "and make that sorry son of a bitch ward cameron beg for mercy." she finished, making him smile proudly at her.

"that's my girl."

"abscond with as much gold as possible, and vámanos, get the hell out of there." the blonde continues loading his infamous gun with more bullets.

"send that shit right down the intracoastal." john b adds from the drivers seat as kie says, "wait for weather."

"exit to cuba." pope finishes with a smirk.

jj scoffs, "cuba? no, man, xcalak, jewel of the yucatan. lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money."

"sounds good to me." hannah smiles as they share a quick but sweet kiss.

the brunette glanced at all his friends with a confident smile, "let's do this shit."

•+•+•+

they arrived at the airstrip in record time.

"okay, so what exactly the plan right now?" hannah asks as the five pogues hop out of the car running up to the fence.

john b shrugs his shoulders, "i don't think we got that far."

"they're loading up the gold." pope says looking through his binoculars handing them to john b after he was done.

hannah squints her eyes seeing a familiar range rover pull beside the private jet, "guys, that's ward right there!" she tells her friends pointing to the man as he stepped out of the car.

the routledge boy suddenly lowers the binoculars inhaling sharply making kiara ask, "what?"

"it's sarah." is all he says obviously in shock as pope scoffs, "she's with him?"

he put the binoculars back over his eyes to take a second look, "wait a minute. he's hurting her."

"what?" the other four pogues say.

"they're fighting. holy shit."

"wait, so she.. what? i had no..."

"hey, what are you doing?" pope shouts being the only one that notices john b walking back towards the van.

hannah turns around beginning to follow him, "jb, hey! where are you going?"

"hannah, no!" jj grabs her wrist to stop her turning his attention back to john b, "don't be a hero, dude! john b!"

he ignores his friends putting the car in drive reaching the engine a few times.

they continue to yell at him to stop as the van jerks forward beginning to head towards the fence.

"john b, stop!" hannah begs going to step in front of the car to try and stop him.

"get back, hannah!" her boyfriend pulls her back by the waist just as john b drove right through the fence knocking it down.

she squirms in his grasp trying to free herself, "let me go, jj! i need to help him! let me go right now!"

"are you insane, hannah? he almost hit you just now! what the hell were you even thinking?!" jj shouts keeping a tight grip on her torso.

"i can't just sit here and watch him kill himself, alright? now let me go!" the girl finally was able to push him off angrily with tears streaming down her face.

the pogues ran after him through the opening in the fence that the van left behind as they all watched john b get closer and closer to the plane.

"what is he doing?" kie yells while shaking her head in shock.

john b pulls in front of the plane in a last minute attempt but ward kept going.

he wasn't going to stop.

"no, no! he's gonna kill him! he's gonna kill him, j!" hannah cries as he pulls her into a tight embrace to console her.

she lifts her head for a minute watching anxiously at the last second as the plane screeched to a halt barely missing the van with her best friend in it.

hannah let out a breath of relief still clinging to the blonde boy.

"he's insane." the girl breathes resting her head against his chest as he kissed her forehead.

their moment is interrupted by the sound police sirens wailing not too far from where they stood.

"guys, i can't get arrested." pope says.

"i'm on probation." jj adds running his fingers through his hair stressfully.

"no. there's no way i'm letting you get arrested. again." hannah began taking the gun out of her boyfriends hand, "we'll meet up with john b later but right now we have to go."

"she's right. look, we're no good if we're all in jail. come on." kiara spoke.

jj grabs hannah's hand and with that, the four of them took off running leaving john b on the airstrip.

•+•+•+

YALL

CAN WE PLS TALK ABOUT THR TRAILER
IN THE COMMENTS CAUSE I NEED TO
TALK AND SHARE MY THEORIES YALL DO
THE SAME PLS AND THANK YOU!!!

i love y'all so much🤍

-courtney<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

951K 58.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
824K 18.7K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.6K 87 5
In West Canaan Texas football is everything. It is the way of life and if you don't agree, well you can just get out. Already being a big sports fan...
Ruthless Beauty Da hanmariam

Narrativa generale

1.9M 84.9K 50
The De la Rua heiress, in the brink of losing everything in her fairytale life is now fighting for her legacy and survival when a tragedy hits the be...