Here

Por Exo880408

I've been desperately waiting for my first love to come back until I learned what love really means. ... Mais

Trailer
Right Here
Us
Still Here
Sweetly Strummed Strings
Him
Family
Oppa
Do I Like Him?
No More Tears
Warmth
The Next Day
Little by Little
Love Game?
Harder
Everything
Fool
Won't Stop
사랑해
Day 1
Special
Secret
Trust
100
Parting?
Now and Beyond
BONUS

I'll Be Here

536 21 2
Por Exo880408

Days passed and it's time for the students to come back to school for the second semester. But Chanyeol still hasn't talk to Haewon about his university application. And waiting for him to do so slowly drives her insane. Not to mention she has to start thinking about what major she herself wants to take.

"So have you thought about what major you want to take?" Bokyung asks Haewon as she plops down beside her putting her tray on the table.

"I don't know," she sighs propping her head on her hand. "I'm still debating what to take."

"The hard life of a smart girl, huh? Too hard to choose because you're good at all subjects, right?" Bokyung teases her.

Haewon lightly pushes her friend. "Eyy... Aniyo~" She chuckles. "I'm just not sure about what I'm passionate about."

"I know what you're passionate about!" Bokyung exclaims excitedly clapping her hands.

"What?"

"Chanyeol! You're passionate about him!" Bokyung laughs while pointing a finger at her.

"Ya! You're not helping!" Haewon slaps her arm.

"Araso... Mianhe," she giggles. "Speaking about Chanyeol, where is he?"

"Molla!" She answers lazily, propping her head back on her hand.

Bokyung opens her mouth to ask her whether she's fighting with him when the asked guy sits down in front of them putting down his tray.

"I heard you mention my name," he grins from ear to ear. "What were you both talking about?" He raises his chopsticks to his mouth.

"We were just talking about what majors to take and Haewon says she still doesn't know what to take," Bokyung answers while Haewon eats silently.

"Ah~ I see...," he nods to her answer glancing at his silent girlfriend from the corner of his eyes afterwards. "So what are you going to take?" He turns to Bokyung.

Bokyung narrows her eyes and looks up as if the answer is on the ceiling. "I'm still not sure too, but I'm thinking of hospitality or tourism. Something along that line."

"That's interesting!" He chuckles.

"I'm sure you're going to take a major related to music, right?"

"Yeah! Composition and music production," he proudly answers with a grin.

"Woah.." Bokyung's eyes widen with excitement.

Haewon lifts her head when she hears his answer and she blinks at him. This is the first time she hears of it. He never tells her about it. She only knew he is going to take something related to music. And even THAT was discovered by her unintentionally. Yet, now he so easily tells someone else of his future plan. Sure that someone else is her own best friend, but shouldn't he tell her, his girlfriend, first?

Haewon feels her heart is somehow burning creating a hole in her heart. She balls her hand into a fist tightly gripping her chopsticks. She narrows her eyes in disbelief at her cheerful boyfriend who doesn't seem to realize his mistake. Chanyeol slowly turns his head to Haewon when she suddenly stands up puzzling both him and Bokyung.

"Ya! Where are you going? You haven't even finished your food," Bokyung asks her with wide confused eyes.

"I'm full. I'm going back to the class first," she answers without looking at them and immediately walks away.

"Haewon-ah! Ya!" Bokyung shouts trying to stop her, but she just keeps on walking. "Geez. What's with her?" Bokyung asks Chanyeol who is no less perplexed as her. His eyebrows are furrowed as he looks at the direction his girlfriend has disappeared. "Are you guys fighting again? Cause I think she's a bit off lately."

"Sorry. I gotta chase her." He replies and immediately jogs out of the cafeteria before Bokyung can even respond.

"And I'm alone again...," Bokyung lets out a deep sigh and goes back to eating her food. She then looks at both trays of her friends which still have a lot of food on and grins slyly before taking some food from each tray. "It's not good to throw away food like this!" She giggles to herself.

---------------
Chanyeol peeks inside Haewon's class, but she's not there.

Where could she be?
He wonders while walking away from the class. A place suddenly pops in his mind and he runs toward the place.
.
.
Haewon stands looking up at the sky and breathes in the cold air. She closes her eyes feeling the wind kissing her face gently. She hopes the wind can just take away whatever it is that ails her mind these past few months. And suddenly the image of her boyfriend crosses her mind making her open her eyes and pout.

"Why did he tell that to Bokyung so easily when he never even talk about it to me for once!" She grumbles.

"There you are!" The door to the rooftop opens and Chanyeol immediately walks toward her, whose eyes are widen in surprise, with long strides.

"Wh-why are you here?"

"What am I doing here?" Chanyeol repeats the question when he stops in front of her. He taps his chin, his eyes wander to the sky above. "Hmm~ ah!" He points his index finger up and looks at her. "I'm looking for my girlfriend. She has dark brown hair, pretty eyes that form crescents when she smiles, and plump kissable lips that curls into beautiful smile. Have you seen her, miss?" He playfully raises his eyebrow and Haewon scoffs annoyed.

"Geumane~" she lightly pushes him who in turn gives her a grin which turns into a sweet smile showing his dimple.

"Why are you here?" He asks her as he runs his fingers through her hair gently. "Is something wrong?" He lands his worried gaze on her eyes.

Yes! You're not telling me about your university thing.
"No," her mouth speaks differently with her heart. "It's just that... I... I... I still don't know what major to take. And I feel stupid for that." She pouts. Well, that isn't a lie. Not knowing what she wants to do does bother her. Although, it is not the main matter that is bothering her. Yet, she decides to just put it aside now.

"That's it?" He raises both eyebrows. He cups her face in his hands and his eyes bores into hers as if trying to read her heart.

She weakly nods in his hands.

No! That's not it. There's something else. You can't fool your boyfriend, Haewon!
He thinks as he narrows his eyes, but her eyes are unwavering.

"Okay then!" He smiles as his hands slide down from her cheeks. Haewon stays frozen as she blinks at him. "I'll help you choose your major!" He envelopes her hand in his. "We'll solve it together," he gives her another smile and she can't help but to smile back.

---------------
"Hey," Chanyeol, sitting down on the carpet leaning his back on the couch, calls Haewon who is comfortably laying on the carpet leaning her head on his lap. She hums as her thumbs tap on the screen of her phone.

"What about medical school?" His eyes are fixed on the screen of his laptop placed on the coffee table in front of him.

"As in becoming a doctor?" She asks back looking up at him whose arms are hovering above her.

"Yeah~ I mean... You're good in science - well actually, in almost all subjects. But I think you'll do good in medical field. What do you think?"

She shakes her head on his lap and looks back at her phone. "It takes more than just good grades in science to be a doctor, you know? The science we learn at school are only basics. Without real interest in that field, I don't think I will survive learning it."

"Hmm... Let me look for something else." His hand works on the keyboard again. "What about law? You're-" she immediately shakes her head again and he turns his attention back on the screen. "Engineering?" She shakes her head again.

He sighs almost giving up on helping his girlfriend. He then realizes that it's hard because he keeps on trying to find majors or career paths that will suit her according to her intelligence instead of according to her passion. The thing is Haewon doesn't really know her own passion because she loves every subject she learns at school.

"Aha!" He snaps his finger surprising his girlfriend. "Books!"

"Ye?" Haewon slowly sits up and gives her boyfriend a questioning look.

"You love books! You love reading!" He looks at her with a glint of excitement in his eyes.

"So?" She raises an eyebrow still not understanding where he's going.

"Well... How about literature or maybe creative writing?"

Haewon knits her eyebrows in thought. "Actually, I did consider them, but...wouldn't those career paths be difficult. I mean it won't be easy to be successful in those careers. You know...low pay."

Chanyeol looks at her with his gentle gaze and smiles. "Success shouldn't be about gaining attention or having material contentment. It should be about being able to do what you love! Shouldn't it?"

Haewon stares at him in thought. She then turns away and sighs, "You're right! And I do love reading and writing." She smiles looking at him.

"Great!" He clasps his hands before those hands busily works on the keyboard again. "Now I'll help you find a good university for those majors."

Haewon smiles widely seeing how he is more excited than she is. But the mention of university slowly wipes away her smile as she is reminded by his own choice of university.

"W-what about you?" She asks hesitantly.

"Hmm?" He asks back with eyes still glued on the screen of his laptop.

Haewon gulps a lump in her throat before continuing, "Ha-have you...found any good university?"

Chanyeol's hands are suddenly frozen hearing the question. His fingers slowly curl away from the keyboard. He even holds his breath as his eyes unblinking never leaves the screen.

"Here! I've cut some fruits for both of you." Haewon's mom suddenly comes to the living room bringing a plate full of fruits.

"Ah! Thank you, eomonim!" Chanyeol bows his head while Haewon only gives her mom a smile.

"Okay! I'll go back to the kitchen. Eat the fruits, okay?" Her mom turns around and walks back to the kitchen.

Once her mom leaves, Chanyeol immediately busies himself with the laptop hoping Haewon won't ask again. He's not ready to tell her yet. But Haewon does remember her question and she notices his attempt to not talk about it.

"Yeol," she sighs, "you haven't answered my ques-"

"Hey! What about this university?" Chanyeol points at the screen and grins at her while pulling her arm so that she leans closer. "I think this one is good! Or maybe this one! Let me check the date they open for the admission," he talks fast not giving her a chance to interfere. Haewon only observes him and frowns. She wants to wait for him to tell her himself, but it's been too long that she feels she's not part of his future.

"Oh! Here's the application form. Let's print it and-"

"Why didn't you ever tell me about taking composition and music production?" She asks him softly cutting his sentence. Chanyeol slowly turns his head to look at her. He immediately feels guilty when he sees how composed she is, but there's an evident disappointment on her face. "You told Bokyung about it proudly, but you never even told me once!" She continues.

So that's what bothered her earlier.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Am I not important enough in your life to know about your future plans?" She asks him in a composed tone, but he can see that her eyes are somewhat moist with tears that start gathering in her eyes.

"What? Of course you are important!" He scoots closer to her and puts an arm around her shoulders while his other hand caress her cheek. "I didn't mean to make you feel that way. It's just that... I was trying not to worry about it for awhile. Thinking about college really makes me dizzy," he chuckles a bit.

"So...when are you going to tell me about your application for that university abroad?" The upward curl on his lips suddenly turns into a straight line. His lips parted, his eyes widen a bit, and his hand stop from caressing her cheek.

"You-you knew?" He stutters as his hand slides down from her cheek.

"I...I saw the envelope a-and Mr. Choi told me about it," she looks away. "Are...are you really going?" She asks looking straight into his eyes feeling it hard to breathe.

Chanyeol doesn't know what to answer. They only look at each other in the eyes as if they are conversing through them.

"Don't worry," he finally opens his mouth. "I'm not going to leave you again. Actually, I didn't tell you because I'm now looking for a university here."

"You're not going?" She asks stunned. He shakes his head weakly and gives her a smile. Haewon snakes her arms around his waist and rest her head on his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't share it with you sooner." He wraps her body with one arm while his other hand caresses the side of her face. He looks down at the top of her head and kisses it that his nose touches her hair letting him breathe in the scent of her shampoo. "And don't ever think you're not important in my life because you are important to me."

"Stop cuddling you two!" A giggle makes them pull away from the hug. Mom comes again with two glasses of fresh juices.

"As always...," they both whisper as they clear their throat awkwardly.

---------------
That night, she thought she would sleep peacefully knowing that her worst fear of parting with him is groundless. But, she can't. She keeps on tossing and turning on her bed. She pulls the blanket over her face completely covering her from head to toe, hoping that it will help her sleep. But a few seconds later, she groans and uncovers her face. She huffs and stares blankly at the ceiling in the dark.

Shouldn't I be happy? But why aren't I?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

892 17 18
Hey Loveys!! This is a fanfic I did on instagram so its a re-post but totally worth reading! Enjoy!
21.7K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
486 29 10
please vote! Park Chanyeol fanfiction... " What's wrong princess, never seen a popular,handsome boy before?" I question her. She will be head over h...
1.3K 63 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...