GIRL OF HIS DREAMS- R RATED

By officialgoldenbae

From Compton too Los Angeles Amor'e is a hood beauty ,doing very well for herself in both the fashion industr... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Loving ADG 2
Attention
chapter 51.
chapter 52.

chapter 27.

655 36 2
By officialgoldenbae

"ᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ɴɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs, ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ."
- ᴍᴀʀʏ ᴍᴀsᴏɴ

| Amor'e Winters ❄|

5:00 pm

I never thought that i'd be in this position right now.

Never thought that i would be pregnant and in a few months be giving birth too our love baby.

I'm not too far along just about three months but i look a little chunky.

It was a complete shock but i don't regret it at all, god knows i always wanted too be a mother because i grew up without a mom and i pray that my baby girl or boy will love me the same way i'm going too love them.

Looking back at my past...i was such in a sad and broken state but because of the amazing people in my life i've evolved into this confident, affirming young woman whose finally has everything she's ever wanted in life.

A great family, the love of my life, the bundle of joy that i've always wanted and a successful career.

Nothing could ruin my happiness right now.

Jayda: how are we gonna make sure that nobody notices your pregnant though cause if she sits down the belly is gonna show

My baby was chosen for the crew league and i gotta be there too support him so tonight jayda,dess, niah and i are heading out there.

Kaya is in North Carolina with stunna visiting his family and the guys got some business to do so it's us girls tonight along with our security.

But we're gonna meet up with chris's gang there later so we all good.

Dess: her belly isn't that big soo we can take a chance

Niah: you know how chris's fans is if that shit look just a bit high they gone know she's pregnant

Yep. All of our friends now know that we're pregnant...except for jayda hm that girl been knew i was pregnant.

I'm surprised that niah didn't and she's been my best friend for the longest time.

But i guess that's how god wanted it to be.

Dess: wait a damn minute soo shyla's coming to the crew league thing?

Dess asks looking up at us from her phone.

We all looked at her confused.

Me: what?

Jayda: whatchu mean she's coming. I thought it was guests only?

Chaylyn: ain't she close with drewski the man who hosts the thing?

I shrugged my shoulder walking into the kitchen.

Opening the fridge i grabbed some straw berries and a bottle of fiji water.

Tokyo: you okay sis?

Me: as long as there is no drama i'm good. I don't need anything messing chris's win up

Tonight it was Tyga vs Chris and knowing t's sneaky behind he'll use anything too help him and his team win.

Tokyo started getting me right for tonight.

_______

6:45 pm

We arrived at the venue and paparazzi was everywhere.

Amor'e Outfit

Chalyn's Outfit

- red and white jordan 1's

Jayda's Outfit

Dess's Outfit

Sometimes i really wish i could just go places without being followed.

Dess got out first, followed by chaylyn, Tokyo, niah, jayda and lastly me.

Frank: there's a private area courtsdie for you and your friends too sit

Frank came up saying too me.

I nodded and security escorted us inside, getting us through the crowd of paps without any issues.

Walking inside everyone noticed who we were.

Alot of people stopped using too take pictures and of course we took the photos with them.

After we finished we were taken too our seats and we sat down.

Thank god i decided too wear a jacket because i almost forgot about me being pregnant.

We were brought some refreshments and held conversation as we awaited for the game too begin.

Dess: look who showed up

Dess announced making us look at shyla arriving with her entourage.

For a stud she shoe does clean up nice.

I really don't have a problem with this girl, never have any i never will.

Unless she takes it upon herself too make it a problem.

Just then my phone dinged.

Husband❤🥺

- come to the locker room babe

I smiled and turned too my girls.

- okay baby

Me: y'all imma be right back, i'm gonna see chris

Dess: oop. Go get that dick bitch

Dess hyped chasing the other girls too laugh.

I laughed too and got up.

Fixing my clothes i walked off.
_______

7:00 pm

Chris: damn you look good baby. Both my babies looking good

He smiled rubbing my belly making me blush.

Me: thank you baby

: yo chris we gotta go man

One of his teammates called him.

He tapped my leg making me stand up, i zipped back up my jacket and he took my hand walking out.

We have each other one last kiss and frank took my back too my seat.

On my way back i glanced over at shyla and her friends.

She rolled her eyes at me while walking but i kept a straight face and returned too my seat.

Jayda: why was she looking at you like that

Me: ion know but it's whatever to be honest. I'm here to support my baby not to beef with any regular bitch

Yeah i meant what i said. Before me shyla was nothing.

She was a struggling makeup artist looking for a job in LA.

I was the one who let her do my makeup and then made her my official makeup artist.

She's the one who got shit twisted dragging my name through the media...for no reason when i've been more than good to this girl.

They really say your closet friends are some of the most ungrateful bitches.

Drewski: welcome too the Crew League everyone. I'm your host drewski and my cohost the amazing,talentrd jack harlow.

Everyone clapped.

"Wassup everybody"jack said.

Drewski: alright we got a game for y'all tonight. It's gonna be Chris Brown vs Tyga in battle too make it too the finals jack who do you got your money on tonight?.

"Honestly i got my money on ohb man" as he should.

"Eh. In my opinion they ain't that good man" i scowled my face at that comment.

"Bitch i know you fucking lieing" i said sipping on my mountain dew.

"Ohb is that team man. I guess we're just gonna have too wait and see" drewski said.

Not really. Cause i know my baby bought too beat the buffies.

_______

9:30 pm

The game was almost over.

And the score was literally tied rn...17-17.

And this shit was pissing me off.

Dess: i know it ain't just me seeing that that nigga cheating

If i was nine months pregnant i would of been in labor by now.

This game was stressing me out...badly.

Chris's team got the ball and chris dunked it.

I stood up cheering for him.

I had too stand up because i know my baby winning this shit.

Drewski: man...amor'e has more faith in me than my mother ever had in me bro

Drewski chuckle.

Jack: that's sad man

Jack patted him on the back.

Chris's team scored again and the score was now....20-21.

Jack: Ouuu foul..that mean chris gotta do a free throw. If he makes this then his team wins the game".

Tyga walked up too chris pulling him back from the line by his jersey.

Me: you got this baby

I put my hands at the side of my mouth too project my voice more.

He sent me a kiss and then dribbled the ball a few times on the ground.

He bent his legs a bit and then threw the ball.

And....it went it.

I immediately ran out onto the court and hugged him.

He lifted me up and spun me kissing me.

Drewski: chris how do you feel right now. I mean is there anything you can't do?

Me: shut up nigga you was bashing him the whole time

Drewski: my bad bro

I shook my head laughing at this clown.

Chris: nah man. Can't ain't in my vocabulary

Goody brought over his team jersey and placed it on the floor, opened.

Hoody: stomp on that shit

Chris stomped on it only too be pushed slightly away by tyga.

______

10:00 pm

Once chris was dressed and ready to go we all walked out the back exit together.

He had too go say hello too some of his fans and his other teammates so i let him while i said hello too people who stopped me.

We took a few pictures and had conversations.

:you are so beautiful amor'e

Me: thank you babe

I took a few more pictures, had some more conversations and then went off to go talk with my girls.

Jayda and Dess were just finished taking pictures and came over at the same time i did.

On my way over i felt someone bump into me...hard.

Almost making me fall over.

Looking back i saw it was shyla and her friends.

Shyla: watch where your going bitch

She said in a hasty, harsh ass tone.

Oop bitch....wrong bich you messing with now.

And i could have fell. If that only had happened and this bitch messed with my baby i would of gotten back up and beaten her ass.

Pregnant or not.

Me: hold up. Babe you bumped into me so you should watch where the fuck your going

Shyla: you got a problem

By this time my girls came over too me.

Dess: what's the problem

Jayda: boo you okay?

Me: this bitch bumped into me on purpose almost making me fall and instead of apologizing like a regualar person she gone say watch where your going bitch

Niah: shyla what are you doing girl?

Dess: nah this bitch on some other shit

Jayda: nah cause ion know you but you ain't gone just bump into her like that

Me: if you wanna handle the issue you made for yourself hunny we can do that

Jayda and chaylyn stepped infront of me while niah stood at the side of me rubbing my shoulder, consoling me.

I was heated...and i wanted to fight now.

Chris: yo what's going on here

Jayda went onto explaining what i had explained too her and i saw chris's nose flare up.

Yep. My baby was mad fosho.

Chris: yo shyla i'm cool on you bruh, but nigga..... you ain't gone be disrespecting my girl like that especially round her people's and me. So do yourself a favour and walk away with yo home girls cause you don't want no issues with this crew right here man

Rolling her eyes she turned her back causing her little clique to do the same and they all walked away.

Chris: you okay mama?

He walked over too me asking.

Me: besides that bitch almost knocking me over yeah, i'm fine baby

After that we all made our ways home.

______

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget too vote, comment and add this book too your libraries.

Xoxo junie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 67 17
Growing up with the triplets is fun and all but being in love with the popular ladies man Chris Sturniolo pretty much your whole life isn't something...
4.1K 212 7
โ why cant you let me be happy for once chris. why dont you like him? what did he ever do to you โž โ maybe because he is with the girl ๐˜ช want โž โ‚ŠหšโŠน...
271K 5.1K 104
"I didn't want a fight." I look down in my lap sadly, "That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell you." Chris walks over and sits...
102K 3.7K 107
๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...