Crazy For You |Friends Fanfic...

De HisKoala2003

Nicolina Diana Kathryn Vera (Kathryn Morris) lives in New York City alongside her friends. {Check out second... Mais

Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30
Ch-31
Ch-32
Ch-33
Ch-34
Ch-35
Ch-36
Ch-37
Ch-38
Ch-39
Ch-40
Ch-41
Ch-42
Ch-43
Ch-44
Ch-45
Ch-46
Ch-47
Ch-48
Ch-49
Ch-50
Ch-51
Ch-52
Ch-53
Ch-54
Ch-55
Ch-56
Ch-57
Ch-58
Ch-59
Ch-60
Ch-61
Ch-62
Ch-63
Ch-64
Ch-65
Ch-66
Ch-67
Ch-68
Ch-69
Ch-70
Ch-71
Ch-72
Ch-73
Ch-74
Ch-75
Ch-76
Ch-77
Ch-78
Ch-79
Ch-80
Ch-81
Ch-82
Ch-83
Ch-84
Ch-85
Ch-86
Ch-87
Ch-88
Ch-89
Ch-90
Ch-91
Ch-92
Ch-93
Ch-94
Ch-95
Ch-96

Ch-8

472 9 0
De HisKoala2003

<S1 E7>

-Nicolina's P.O.V-

   At Monica and Rachel's Monica is on the phone with her mother as Me,Phoebe,Rachel and Ross are hanging out.

Rachel:Wow this is so cool you guys.The entire city is blacked out.

Monica:Mom says it's all of Manhattan parts of Brooklyn and Queens and they have no idea when it's coming back on.

Rachel:Wow you guys this is big.

Monica:"Into phone".Pants and a sweater?.Why mom?.Who am I gonna meet in a blackout?.Power company guys?.Eligible looters?.Could we talk about this later?.Ok."Hangs up".

Phoebe:Can I borrow the phone?.I want to call my apartment and check on my grandma."To Monica".What's my number?.

Me,Monica and Rachel look at Phoebe.

Phoebe:Well I never call me.

*Time Lapse*

Joey enters with a menorah the candles lit.

Joey:Hi everyone.

Ross:And officiating at tonight's blackout is Rabbi Tribbiani.

Joey:Well Chandler's old roomate was Jewish and these are the only candles we have so...Happy Chanukah everyone.

Phoebe:Ew look.Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.

   We all look at the window grossed out then flinch.

Nico:That had to hurt.

*Time Lapse*

The phone rings and Monica answers it.

Monica:"Into Phone".Hello?..."To everyone".It's Chandler."Into phone".Are you ok?...What?...I have no idea what you just said.

Monica puts Joey on the phone.

Joey:"Into phone".What's up man?."To everyone".Oh my God!.He's trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!."Into phone".Chandler listen."Speaks garbled".

*Time Lapse*

   We are sitting around the coffee table talking.

Rachel:Alright somebody.

Monica:Ok I'll go.Ok senior year of college...on a pool table.

All:Whoa!.

Ross:That's my sister.

Joey:Ok...my weirdest place would have to be...the women's room on the second floor of the New York CIty public library.

Monica:Oh my God!.What were you doing in a library?.

Nico:"Sarcastically".I think it's quite obvious what Joey was doing.

Ross:Pheebs what about you?.

Phoebe:Oh...Milwaukee.How about you Nico?.

Nico:Um Mr and Mrs Gellers backyard.

Monica,Ross:What?!.

Nico:It was heat of the moment thing!.

Rachel:Um...Ross?.

Ross:Disneyland 1989 It's a Small World After All.

All:No way!.

Ross:The ride broke down.So Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children...then they fixed the ride and we were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom.

Phoebe:Oh Rachel.

Rachel:Oh come on I already went.

Monica:You did not go.

All:Come on.

Rachel:Oh alright.The weirdest place would have to be."Sighs".Oh the foot of the bed.

Ross:Step back.

Joey:We have a winner.

<S1 E8>

   Everyone is at Monica and Rachel's as Chandler is telling everyone a co-worker thinks he's gay.

Chandler:Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that.I nean is that ridiculous?.Can you believe she actually thought that?.

Rachel:Um...yeah.Well I nean when I first met you y'know I thought maybe possibly you might be.

Chandler:You did?.

Rachel:Yeah but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts so then I figured maybe not.

Chandler:Huh.Did uh...any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?.

Monica:I did.

Phoebe:Yeah I think so yeah.

Joey:Not me.

Nico:Me either.

Ross:No,no me neither.Although uh y'know back in college Susan Sallidor did.

Chandler:You're kidding!.Did you tell her I wasn't?.

Ross:No.No it's just cause uh I kinda wanted to go out with her too so I told her actually you were seeing Bernie Spellman...who also liked her so...

   Joey congratulates Ross sees Chandler's look and stops.

Chandler:Well this is fascinating.So uh what is it about me?.

Phoebe:I dunno cause you're smart,you're funny.

Chandler:Ross is smart and funny d'you ever think that about him?.

All:Yeah!.Right!.

Chandler:What is it?!.

Monica:Okay I-I d'know you-you just-you have a quality.

All:Yes.Absolutely.A quality.

Chandler:"Sarcastically".Oh,oh a quality good because I was worried you guys were gonna be vague about this.

The phone rings and Monica gets it.

Monica:"Into Phone".Hello?.Hello?.Oh.Rachel it's Paolo calling from Rome.

Rachel:Oh my God!.Calling from Rome!."Into Phone".Bon giorno caro mio.

Ross:"To Joey".So he's calling from Rome.I could do that.Just gotta go to Rome.

Rachel:Monica your dad just beeped in but can you make it quick?.Talking to Rome."Showing off to Phoebe,Nico, Chandler".I'm talking to Rome.

Monica:"Into Phone".Hey dad what's up?...Oh God.Ross it's Nana.

*Time Lapse*

   Me,Chandler,Phoebe,Joey and Rachel are at Central Perk.

Chandler:I just have to know okay.Is it my hair?.

Nico:"Sarcastically".Yes Chandler that's exactly what it is.It's your hair.

Phoebe:Yeah you have homosexual hair.

Monica and Ross enter.

Rachel:So um did she...

Ross:Twice.

Joey:Twice?.

Phoebe:Oh that sucks!.

Nico:You guys okay?.

Ross:I dunno it's weird.I mean I know she's gone but I just don't feel uh...

Phoebe:Maybe that's cause she's not really gone.

Ross:No,no she's gone.

Monica:We checked.A lot.

Phoebe:Hm I mean maybe no one ever really goes.Ever since my mom died every now and then I get the feeling that she's like right here y'know?."Circles hand around right shoulder".Oh.And Debbie my best friend from junior high got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils y'know?...I miss her.

Rachel:Aw.Hey Pheebs want this?."Gives her a pencil".

Phoebe:Thanks.

Rachel:Sure.I just sharpened her this morning.

Joey:Now see I don't believe any of that.I think once you're dead,you're dead.You're gone.You're worm food...So Chandler looks gay huh?.

Phoebe:Y'know I dunno who this is but it's not Debbie."Hands back pencil".

Nico:Well I think that if your nana is around then she would want you to be happy.

Monica:Thanks Nicolina.

Nico:I know how it feels to loose a grandma...I still wonder if mine ever visits.

   Everyone else looks at me knowing I never talked about my beliefs before.

Nico:C'mon Joey,Chandler i've been your roomate for 2 years and you never caught on to my beliefs?.Or closet decoration?.

Joey:There is a star on the door."Confused".

Nico:Oh my god.You don't know why?.

Chandler:No.

Nico:I'm a Witch.You know spell books and etc.

Everyone looks at me and i sit down telling them everything.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.6K 152 19
This is the sequel to 'The New Beginning'. So if you haven't read that yet, I recommend you to do so before read this one. The entire story will be...
6.4K 243 49
Quinn and puck both live their lives in New York but what happens when their friends set them up? #663 Noah Puckerman I do not own any of the charac...
543K 11.7K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} •book one• Heather Bing moves to New York, hoping that her life will continue to be as perfect as it currently is. She has a comf...
971 26 5
Perry Adler sought a life for herself outside of her dear hometown where everything and everyone seemed too good to be true in the life she'd envisio...