Ch-7

<S1 E5>

-Nicolina's P.O.V-

We are all at Central Perk.

Monica:Would you let it go?.

Nico:It's not that big a deal.

Ross:Not that big a deal?.It's amazing.Ok you just reach in there,there's one little maneuver and bam a bra right out the sleeve.All right as far as I'm concerned there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close.Am I right?.

Rachel:Come on.You guys can pee standing up.

Chandler:We can?.All right I'm trying that.

Joey:Ok you know what blows my mind?. Women can see breasts any time they want. You just look down and there they are.How you get any work done is beyond me.

Nico:Probably because we aren't guys Joey.

Phoebe:Oh ok you know what I don't get?.The way guys can do so many mean things and then not even care.

Ross:Multiple orgasms!.

*Time Lapse*

Chandler:So Saturday night the big night,date night,Saturday night,Sat-ur-day night!.

Joey:No plans huh?.

Chandler:Not a one.

Ross:Not even say breaking up with Janice?.

Chandler:Oh right,right shut up.

Monica:Chandler nobody likes breaking up with someone.You just gotta do it.

Chandler:No I know but it's just so hard you know?.I mean you're sitting there with her she has no idea what's happening and then you finally get up the courage to do it and there's the horrible awkward moment when you've handed her the note.

Joey:Why do you have to break up with her?.Be a man just stop calling.

Phoebe:You know if you want I'll do it with you.

Chandler:Oh thanks but I think she'd feel like we're ganging up on her.

Phoebe:No I mean you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony.

Ross:Tony?.

Nico:Oh you're breaking up with Tony?.

Phoebe:Yeah I know he's sweet but it's just not fun anymore you know?.I don't know if it's me or his hunger strike or I don't know.

Rachel:"Waitressing".Does anybody want anything else?.

Ross:Oh yeah last week you had a wonderful,nutty,chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing.

Rachel gives him a dirty look.

Ross:Nothing just,just I'm fine.

Phoebe:"To Rachel".What's the matter?. Why so scrunchy?.

Rachel:It's my father.He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.