Ch-8

<S1 E7>

-Nicolina's P.O.V-

   At Monica and Rachel's Monica is on the phone with her mother as Me,Phoebe,Rachel and Ross are hanging out.

Rachel:Wow this is so cool you guys.The entire city is blacked out.

Monica:Mom says it's all of Manhattan parts of Brooklyn and Queens and they have no idea when it's coming back on.

Rachel:Wow you guys this is big.

Monica:"Into phone".Pants and a sweater?.Why mom?.Who am I gonna meet in a blackout?.Power company guys?.Eligible looters?.Could we talk about this later?.Ok."Hangs up".

Phoebe:Can I borrow the phone?.I want to call my apartment and check on my grandma."To Monica".What's my number?.

Me,Monica and Rachel look at Phoebe.

Phoebe:Well I never call me.

*Time Lapse*

Joey enters with a menorah the candles lit.

Joey:Hi everyone.

Ross:And officiating at tonight's blackout is Rabbi Tribbiani.

Joey:Well Chandler's old roomate was Jewish and these are the only candles we have so...Happy Chanukah everyone.

Phoebe:Ew look.Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.

   We all look at the window grossed out then flinch.

Nico:That had to hurt.

*Time Lapse*

The phone rings and Monica answers it.

Monica:"Into Phone".Hello?..."To everyone".It's Chandler."Into phone".Are you ok?...What?...I have no idea what you just said.

Monica puts Joey on the phone.

Joey:"Into phone".What's up man?."To everyone".Oh my God!.He's trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!."Into phone".Chandler listen."Speaks garbled".

*Time Lapse*

   We are sitting around the coffee table talking.

Rachel:Alright somebody.

Monica:Ok I'll go.Ok senior year of college...on a pool table.

All:Whoa!.

Ross:That's my sister.

Joey:Ok...my weirdest place would have to be...the women's room on the second floor of the New York CIty public library.

Monica:Oh my God!.What were you doing in a library?.

Nico:"Sarcastically".I think it's quite obvious what Joey was doing.

Ross:Pheebs what about you?.

Phoebe:Oh...Milwaukee.How about you Nico?.