Ch-64

- Nicolina's -

At Central Perk Ross and a beautiful blonde woman are standing outside as we all watch.

Phoebe: Hey what are you guys looking at?.

Chandler: Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world.

Phoebe: Yeah come to papa.

Nico: "Chuckles".

The lady walks away and Ross enters Central Perk as we stare at him.

Ross: I know!.

Monica: Probably the only time I'll ever say this but did you see the ass on her?.

Chandler: Where did you, when did you, how did you-

I hit the back of Chandler's head. 

Chandler: How did you get a girl like that?.

Rachel: Yeah so what is she like a... like a spokesmodel or an aerobics instructor what?.

Ross: Actually she's a paleontology doctoral candidate specializing in the cent azoic era.

Chandler: Okay but that's like the easiest era.

Ross: I've seen her at work but I always figured ah-huh?. But uh I made her dinner. We had a great time. And we're going out again tomorrow.

Rachel: Well maybe she and her friends are just having a contest to see who can bring home the biggest geek.

Ross: Fine by me. Hope she wins.

Nico: "Chuckles". We'll see about that.

Ross: What you mean by that?.

Nico: Oh that i can't tell you.

I smile knowing the woman he's seeing isn't a very clean person by the energy she gives off.

*Time Lapse*

   At Me, Chandler and Joey's place I'm practicing the dance routine with Lenny and we accidentally trip over each other's feet and land on the floor laughing as Chandler enters the apartment.

Nico: Hey Chandler.

Chandler: Hello Nico.

Nico: Lenny this is one of my roommates Chandler. 

Lenny: Hey.

Chandler: Hi.

Chandler pours himself a drink.

Nico: So should we try the routine over again?.

Lenny: Yeah. Just don't trip over my feet this time.

Nico: No fair you tripped over mine first!.

Lenny: No you tripped over mine first.

Nico: Did not!.

Lenny: Did too!.

Nico: I so did not!.

Lenny: Did too!.

Nico: Did not!.

Lenny: Did too!.

Nico: Did too!..."Laughs".

Lenny: Okay now lets get back to being serious. We don't wanna make my father mad.

Nico: Yeah.

Lenny helps me up and we rewind the song doing the dance routine as Chandler watches us. Soon we accidentally fall over our canoe and laugh again.

Nico: I think we should just stick to drama class practicing.

Lenny: We still got my place.

Nico: Meet up tomorrow?.

Lenny: Sure.

I show Lenny out as we continue laughing at the evening we had.

*Time Lapse*

At Monica and Rachel's Ross is about to play his keyboard for everyone.

Ross: Okay guys.

Chandler: All right!. Bring it on you.

Ross: Here we go. "Plays one note". Y'know I've-I've never played my stuff for anyone before so it's important that-that you understand it's about communicating very private emotions. "Plays another note". Y'know um you should-you should think of um my work as wordless sound poems. That's what I-

Chandler: Oh my God!. Play!.

    Ross starts to play. He plays a key that has a back beat sound attached to it. Over the background music he plays the sound of a barking dog, a mooing cow, a laser beam, someone coughing, a jackhammer, a doorbell, a police siren, a ray gun, breaking dishes and for a closer he plays the sound of a loud crash.

Monica: "At loss for words". Boy that was-that was um...terrific.

Nico: Really bitchin.

Phoebe: Wow it was so-wow!.

Ross: Really?. I mean really?!.

Rachel: Yeah I mean you should play in public!.

Ross: Wow!. Thanks you guys. That's uh—oh I wanna I wanna play you another piece!. Um!. Uh-oh!. I left my uh helicopter sounds on another disk. I'll be right back!. Okay?. "Runs to get them". This is so nice I'm I am so. "Leaves".

Monica: Oh God bless my dad sound proofing the basement.

Rachel: Oh I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers.

Phoebe: What are you guys talking about I loved it!. It was so moving. Oh plus it's just it's so different from the stuff you usually hear.

Chandler: You mean like music?.

*Time Lapse*

   At Me, Chandler and Joey's. Me and Chandler are hanging out in our apartment as there is a knock at our chained door.

Chandler: Hang on buddy!.

    Chandler get's up and unlocks the door letting Joey in to see our fully furnished apartment we have worked on.

Joey: Oh my God!. What happened here?. Did you do all this?.

Chandler: We sure did.

Joey: Why?.

Chandler: Well I just thought it'd make me feel good to do something nice for my friend.

Nico: And being your roommate i helped.

Joey: Well you're amazing.

Chandler: Oh no-no-no. This is amazing. 

Chandler goes over and presses a button on a remote control that opens the entertainment center doors revealing the TV.

Joey: "Very excited". A TV as if it appears from nowhere!. That's the dream!. Man how did you afford this stuff?.

Chandler: Well y'know I'm 29. I mean who needs a savings account.

Nico: And I took some of my money out of the bank.

Joey: Oh you are the best friends anyone has ever had.

Chandler: Oh I don't know.

Joey: Oh-no-no-no you are!. You do this you give me the great advice and hey listen I was thinking about what you said yesterday about focusing on one woman I'm gonna do that.

Chandler: You mean with Casey.

Joey: No-no-no I think I'm gonna see how things go with Kathy. She's pretty cool.

Chandler: Or Casey.

Joey: No-no Kathy.

Chandler: Could be Casey.

Joey: No. No Kathy.

Chandler: Consider Casey.

Joey: Y'know what I think?. I think somebody's got a little crush on Casey. How bout I fix you two up?. What do you think?.

Chandler: That all the pieces of my life are falling right into place.