Ch-96

- Nicolina -

Me and Chandler enter Monica and Rachel's.

Nico, Chandler: Hey!.

Phoebe: "Into Phone". Oh do you want to talk to Chandler?.

Chandler: Is that Joey?.

Phoebe nods. 

Chandler: Let me talk to him!.

Phoebe: "Into Phone". Who was that?.

Chandler: Y'know what?. I have been trying to apologize to him all week. If he's not gonna let me do it on the phone I'm gonna go down there and do it in person.

Phoebe: Yeah. "Hands phone to Chandler".

Chandler: "Into phone". Hey!...No-no-no-no I've supported you one hundred percent and I want to prove that to you in person...Forgive me?. You haven't been taking my calls in a week!...Uh what was that?.

*Time Lapse*

Me and Chandler enter the hallway to see Rachel and Ross in the hallway.

Nico, Chandler: Hey.

Ross: Hey.

The four of us enter Monica and Rachel's apartment.

Rachel: Hi.

Chandler: Hey!.

Nico: Hi.

Ross: Hey!.

Phoebe: Hey you guys listen this weekend we're all gonna go to Las Vegas to surprise Joey. Including me!. You wanna go?.

Rachel: Well I guess I could take a couple days off work.

Phoebe: Of course you can take a couple days off work because this trip includes me.

Nico: I'm down.

Chandler: Me too.

Rachel: Oh no wait a minute wait I've got a presentation tomorrow. I can't miss that.

Ross: Oh but I've got tickets to the Van Gogh exhibit. I've been waiting like a year for this.

Chandler: "Coughing". Art lover!.

Ross: What'd you say?.

Chandler: I said art lover.

I look at my boyfriend Chandler who is a Art Lover as well.

Ross: Is that supposed to be an insult?.

Chandler: I don't know I'm very tired.

I pat Chandler's shoulder.

Ross: So Rach maybe you and I could fly out together Saturday.

Rachel: That sounds great.

Ross: Yeah?. All right I'll call the airlines. "Picks up phone".

Rachel: Okay. Yeah that would be nice actually to have the apartment to myself for a night.

Phoebe: Oh yeah so you can walk around naked.

Rachel: No!. So I can be by myself. Y'know?. Have a little alone time.

Phoebe: Naked alone time.

Rachel: No. Phoebe just because I'm alone doesn't mean I wanna walk around naked. I mean you live alone you don't walk around naked.

Phoebe: Uhuh. Why do you think it takes me so long to answer the door?.

*Time Lapse*

   We arrive in Las Vegas and enter Caesar's Palace. Monica and Scotty walk in front of us and so quickly we have to catch up to them.