Ch-27

-Nicolina's P.O.V-

We are all at Central Perk.

Nico:Janice?.

Phoebe:You called Janice?.

Chandler:Yes Janice.Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?.

Ross:You remember Janice right?.

Chandler:Yes.She was smart,she was pretty and she honestly cared about me.Janice is my last chance to have somebody.

Janice:"Enters".Hello!.

Chandler:Oh my god!.

Joey:Geez look how fat she got.

I hit Joey and he stares at me.

Nico:She's pregnant idiot.

Janice:Hey it's everybody.

Chandler:Janice you're-

Janice:Yes I am."Rubs Stomach".

Chandler:Is it?.

Janice:Is it yours?.Ha!.You wish Chandler Bing.You are looking at a married lady now."Holds up hand".

Chandler:Congratulations."Sits Down".

Janice:Oh sweetie I'm sorry.

Chandler:You couldn't have told me about this on the phone?.

Janice:And what?.Missed the expression on your face?.Janice likes to have her fun."Pinches his cheek".

*Time Lapse*

   Monica,Rachel,Me and Phoebe are at Monica and Rachel's apartment.

Monica:Hey Rach.You know what we haven't played in a while?.

Rachel:What?.

Monica:Hide the Lamp.

Rachel:Monica let it go.

Monica:Did you know I was allergic to shellfish?.

Rachel:Well then you'll just have to eat the other lamps.

Ross:"Enters".

Phoebe:Uh-oh.It's Scary Scientist Man.

Ross:Ok Phoebe this is it.In this briefcase I carry actual scientific facts.A briefcase of facts if you will.Some of these fossils are over 200 million years old.

Phoebe:Ok look before you even start I'm not denying evolution ok I'm just saying that it's one of the possibilities.

Ross:It's the only possibility Phoebe.

Phoebe:Ok Ross could you just open your mind like this much."Pinches fingers together".Ok?.Wasn't there a time when the brightest minds in the world believed that the world was flat?.And up until like what 50 years ago you all thought the atom was the smallest thing until you split it open and this like whole mess of crap came out.Now are you telling me that you are so unbelievably arrogant that you can't admit that there's a teeny tiny possibility that you could be wrong about this?.