Ch-78

- Nicolina's -

   At Me, Chandler and Joey's place Joey and Ross have finally left to the movies so i walk over to Chandler's bedroom and knock and he answers letting me in and greets me with a kiss.

Chandler: Hey. "Smiles".

Nico: Hi. "Smiles".

Chandler: I am so glad they finally left.

Nico: Me too. "Smiles". So uh there is something i wanted to bring to your attention.

   Chandler pats his bed to indicate for me to sit down so i do and he sits next to me and i rest my head on his shoulder.

Nico: Remember when Phoebe told us that she was asked to be a surrogate for her brother?.

Chandler: "Jokingly". Vaguely. 

Nico: Well um. At the hospital my sister in law brought to my attention that she would like me to be a surrogate for her cause her uterus can't carry a baby. I wanted to know if  have your support on that. What i said to Phoebe that i'd do the same for my sibling was true. I'd carry a baby for him in a heart beat but now you and i are together.

Chandler: Nico. "Grabs her hands". You have my support. But are you sure that you want to carry someone else's baby?.

Nico: Yes i'm sure. Corrine deserves a sibling. Jordan and Lisa wanted a second baby since before Corrine was born. Lisa asked me to part take in this and i want to tell her yes.

Chandler: Then i don't see what's stopping you. 

Chandler and me look at each other.

Chandler: This is one of the many things i like about you. You being so caring makes you so much more sexy.

Nico: "Flirty". Oh really?.

Chandler: Yeah. 

Me and my boyfriend kiss and i smile.

*Time Lapse*

   Me, Chandler, Phoebe, Ross and Monica are all at Rachel and Monica's the next morning eating breakfast as Joey enters wearing a tux.

Joey: Hey!.

Chandler: Oh no-no-no-no-no-no vomit tux!. No-no vomit tux!.

Joey: Don't worry I had it dry-cleaned.

Monica: Vomit tux?. Who vomited on-y'know what, what you up to Joe?.

Joey: Well I'm doing this telethon thing on TV and my agent got me a job as co-host!.

Nico: Oh that's great!.

Joey: A little uh good deed for PBS and a little TV exposure now that's the kind of math Joey likes to do!.

Phoebe: Ugh PBS!.

Monica: What's wrong with PBS?.

Phoebe: Ugh what's right with them?.

Joey: Why don't you like PBS Pheebs?.

Phoebe: Okay cause right after my mom killed herself I was just in this really bad place y'know personally. So I just thought that it'd make me feel better if I wrote to Sesame Street cause they were so nice when I was a little kid!. No one ever wrote back.

Chandler: Well y'know a lot of those Muppets don't have thumbs.

Phoebe: All I got was a lousy key chain!. And by that time I was living in a box. I didn't have keys!.

Joey: I'm sorry Pheebs I just y'know I just wanted to do a good deed. Like-like you did with the babies.

Phoebe: This isn't a good deed you just wanted to get on TV!. This is totally selfish.