Ch-74

- Nicolina's -

   Me, Chandler and Joey leave and are in the street in front of the London Marriott. Joey is carrying a video camera and is video taping Me and Chandler which is making us so annoyed that we decide to ignore him.

Joey: Come on!. Do something!.

Chandler: We are. 

Nico: We're ignoring you.

Joey: Okay here!. "Gives Chandler camera". I wanna be the on camera guy. All right first stop Westminster Abbey. "Takes out pop-up map".

Chandler: Oh what the hell is that?.

Joey: It's London baby!. All right the hotel's here. "Points to map". Wait. No we wanna go...No. I know. "Sets map down". I'm gonna have to go into the map. "Steps onto map".

Chandler: Okay if you see a little version of me in there?. Kill it!.

Nico: Yeah and find the little version of me too.

Joey: I got it!. "Picks up map, starts walking". Here we go.

Chandler: Okay

Chandler: Okay. Listen-liste, we're not gonna have to walk this way the entire time are we?.

Joey: Sh!...Man you made me lose it!.  "Puts map on ground again".

*Time Lapse*

   Me, Chandler and Joey have successfully navigated the streets of London and are approaching the Abbey.

Joey: All right!. Westminster Abbey!. Hands down best Abbey I've ever seen. Hey!. "Pushes Chandler in front of camera". Okay. What do you think of the Abbey Chandler?.

Chandler: I think it's great. It's great. Y'know they're thinking of changing the name of this place.

Joey: Really?. To what?.

Chandler: To Put the Camera Away!.

Joey: Man you are Westminster Crabby.

Nico: "Mumbles". 

Joey: What?.

Nico: Nothing.

   Joey chases after me and Chandler towards the Abbey...Soon we are in a park and we walk up to a souvenir stand.

Joey: Hey!.

???: So what are you guys in the market for?. We've got uh scarves, tulip post cards.

Joey: Check this out?. Huh?.

 Joey grabs a big tall hat with a British flag on the front of it.

Joey: Yeah. That's the stuff. What do you think?.

Chandler: Well I don't have to buy that I'm with stupid T-shirt anymore.

Joey: Well I like it. Here you go. "Pays for hat".