Ch-85

- Nicolina -

   Everyone is at Monica and Rachel's for their New Years party and we are watching Jay Leno's coverage of New Year's from Time Square and Chandler hands me a glass of Orange Juice.

(Jay Leno: "To Dick Clark". Is there any entertainment there?. What are people doing?.)

Soon we are all watching the ball drop..

All: Happy New Year!.

Me and my boyfriend of 9 months kiss as everyone else does.

Chandler: Happy new year Babe.

Nico: Happy new year Chandler.

*Time Lapse*

  Everyone else but Me, Chandler, Scotty, Ross, Joey, Monica, Rachel and Phoebe leave after the party.

Ross: Y'know what?. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no divorces in 99.

Rachel: But your divorce isn't even final yet.

Ross: Just the one divorce in 99!. Y'know what I am gonna be happy this year. I am gonna make myself happy.

Nico: "Jokingly". Do you want us to leave the room or?.

Ross: Everyday I am gonna do one thing that I haven't done before. That my friends is my New Year's resolution.

Phoebe: Oh!. That's a good one!. Mine is to pilot a commercial jet.

Chandler: That's good one too Pheebs. 

Scotty: Now all you have to do is find a planeload of people who's resolution is to plummet to their deaths.

Chandler laughs and agree's with Scotty.

Phoebe: Maybe your guys resolution is to not make fun of your friends especially the ones who may soon be flying you to Europe for free on their own plane.

Monica: She has a better chance of sprouting wings and flying up your nose than you do of not making fun of us.

Ross: In fact I'll bet you 50 bucks that you can't go the whole year without making fun of us. Eh y'know what better yet?. A week.

Chandler: I'll take that bet my friend. 

Scotty: Yeah me too!. And you know what paying me the 50 bucks could be the new thing you do that day!.

Chandler: And it starts right now!. What's your resolution Nico?.

Nico: To get these babies out of me safely.

Joey: All right my New Year's resolution is to learn how to play the guitar.

Ross: Oh.

Phoebe: Really?. How come?.

Joey: Well y'know those special skills I have listed on my resume?. I would love it would be great if one of those was true.

Phoebe: Do you want me to teach you?. I'm a great teacher.

Joey: Really?. Who-who have you taught?.

Phoebe: Well I taught me and I love me.

Joey: Yeah that'd be great!. Thanks Pheebs!.

Rachel: Oh look!. Claire forgot her glasses!. And she's gonna be really needing these to keep an eye on that boyfriend who I hear needs to keep his stapler in his desk drawer if you know what I'm talking about.

Monica: Hey Rach maybe your resolution should be to um gossip less.

Rachel: I don't gossip!.

All: "Laugh".