The Traveler

De amberpoconuts

Siena is the flash's daughter but she was erased from the timeline with no family to remember her and no reas... Mais

introduction
Introducing Siena
The 100 - part 1
The 100- part 2
The 100- Part 3
The 100- Part 4
Supernatural- Part 1
Supernatural- Part 2
Game Of Thrones- Part 1
Vampire Diaries- Part 1.
Teen Wolf- Part 1
Teen Wolf - Part 2
Teen Wolf- Part 3
Lucifer- Part 1
Lost- Part 1
Lost- Part 2
Lost- Part 3
Lost- Part 4
Lost- Part 5
Lost- Part 6
The Vampire Diaries- Part 2
Lost- Part 7
Lost- Part 8
Lost- Part 9
Lost- Part 10
Lost- Part 11
Lost- Part 12
Speed Force
Vampire Diaries- Part 3
The Vampire Diaries- Part 4
The Vampire diaries- Part 5
The Vampire Diaries- Part 6
The Walking Dead- Part 1
The Walking Dead- Part 2
The Walking Dead- Part 3
The Walking Dead- Part 4
The Walking Dead- Part 5
The Walking Dead- Part 6
The Walking Dead- Part 7
Haven- Part 1
Haven- Part 2
The 100- Part 5
The 100- Part 6
The 100- Part 7
The 100- Part 8
The 100- Part 9
The 100- Part 10
The 100- Part 11
The Vampire Diaries- Part 7
The Vampire Diaries- Part 8
The Vampire Diaries- Part 9
The Vampire Diaries- Part 10
The 100- Part 12
Speed Force- Part 2
The Vampire Diaries- Part 11
The Vampire Diaries- Part 12
The Vampire Diaries- Part 13
The Vampire Diaries- Part 14
SpeedForce- Part 3
The Vampire Diaries- Part 15
The Vampire Diaries - Part 16
Once Upon a Time - Part 1
Once Upon a Time - Part 2
Once Upon a Time - Part 3
Once Upon a Time - part 4
Once Upon a Time - Part 5
Once Upon a Time - Part 6
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 1
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 2
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 3
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 4
The Umbrella Academy - Part 1
The Umbrella Academy - Part 2
The Umbrella Academy - Part 3
Harry Potter - Part 1
Harry Potter - Part 2
Harry Potter - Part 3
Harry Potter - Part 4
Game of Thrones - Part 2
Game of Thrones - Part 3
Game Of Thrones - Part 4
Game Of Thrones - Part 5
Game of Thrones Part 6
House Of The Dragon - Part 1
House of the Dragon - Part 2
House of the Dragon - Part 3
House of the Dragon - Part 4
House of the Dragon - Part 5

The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 5

2.2K 82 24
De amberpoconuts

(Previously)

Kol.2 turned to me with a bit of shock in his eyes "so what do we change?" he asked quietly.

I smiled "like I said no more enemies left alive, start thinking things through the long term" I said casually.

I suddenly turned to Klaus "and no more daggers" I told him scoldingly.

He was about to get huffy but Nik just shook his head "just give it up, it's always done more harm than good and only ever driven them away. Let them live their own lives, it's not normal to be up your sibling's asses forever" he said sarcastically.

Klaus pouted but none of us were fazed "keeping the ash around is just dangerous, you need to get rid of that shit. Witch reminds me" I said before speeding to the hotel grabbing the ash and running back within a few seconds.

I dropped the bag of ash on the coffee table before sitting down.

"What is that?" Klaus asked with an unimpressed look on his face.

I smirked "the remains of a shit ton of White oak, your welcome by the way" I said sweetly.

All the .2 originals looked at the bag in shock "Where?" Elijah.2 asked quietly.

I chuckled "Wickery bridge was made with Whiteoak. Now the reason the ash is harmful is that it basically could work as a poison for you guys. Get that shit into your bloodstream and it goes straight to your heart. Bamn, dead original! Then a shit ton of dead Vampires because when an original dies their sireline dies with them. Something you should mention to the Scooby gang the next time they try and Kill Klaus. Though hopefully, you listen and every time they try you at the very least kill one of them if not all of them. I would start with one of the Salvatore Brothers" I said sarcastically as I sat down on Murphy's lap who was just sitting and watching the chaos with a small amused smile.

I could see them all panic at my statement which just amused me and my mates as we watched Klaus immediately run off with the ashes to go and dispose of them.

Before Finn could leave I called him over.

"What can I do for you, mam?" He asked politely.

I smiled "let Kai see if he can help with any of the damage, I know about your nightmares and I think I can at least soothe them but you should truly tell your siblings. They need to understand your pain, especially Klaus" I told him quietly.

Finn blinked in shock before nodding hesitantly.

Kai immediately walked up to him and put his hands to Finn's temples.

~~~~~~

Kai was able to fix the damage caused by the dagger but it couldn't erase everything since it was still a heavily traumatic event.

He did go in and erase as much as he could with Finn's permission.

We sent him away with what information on Sage and Freya I had.

After that, we pulled Elijah.2 aside and addressed the Red door issue.

He was pretty shocked and didn't truly believe us but my Elijah confirmed it all and after I did the spell I did on my Elijah on Elijah.2 he was able to handle the memories in an organized way.

They would slowly come back over the next few years and in a way that won't break his fucking brain. Esther is such a bitch.

He would still have to deal with what he did but he should have been dealing with it as it happened not all at once 1000 years later.

My Elijah was still dealing with the new memories every day but he had me and my other mates to help him through it.

~~~~~~~

Right as we were getting ready to leave the next day the scooby gang tried to kill Klaus again.

They mistakingly thought that the steaks they had were white oak, they were not.

I didn't simply burn down the bridge I also replaced the wood with regular-ass wood once it was done burning.

Having super speed has its advantages, especially when you have 6 people with super speed.

That shit was done in minutes.

They came with everyone, the only one who wasn't there was Caroline and that was probably because they didn't tell her in the off chance she would disagree. Total Salvatore brother move.

When they came busting in to find two sets of originals they faltered.

I clapped "this is brilliant, how about we let you handle this? I think it's time these teenagers learn who the originals are, don't you?" I asked the .2 Klaus and Elijah.

My mates were all instantly standing at my sides, they wouldn't hurt anyone unless they made a move on us. This isn't our fight, plus its practically childs play for them.

Before Klaus or Elijah.2 could move Kol already had Stefan's heart in his hands "I can't help but agree, I'm done playing games with a bunch of idiotic teenagers way out of their league" he said casually as he dropped Stefan's heart casually as if it was trash.

Damon's eyes widened in absolute Horror.

No one else was that heartbroken.

They were mostly shocked, I could even see Ric realizing they were screwed.

He actually had the audacity to look to Elijah.2 like he would help them but Elijah.2 just shook his head sadly with a grimace "Sadly I agree brother, it's time to exterminate some pests. You all have had too many chances already" he said while giving them his remorseful look.

But that special one only Elijah can do, the 'I don't want to kill you, but I'm gonna' look.

Klaus.2 scowled "enough talk, let's kill them already" he said while flashing his eyes.

He didn't wait after that and ripped Tyler's head right off his fucking body.

Me and my mates were watching this shit like a movie as they tore apart the scooby gang.

The only one they left alive was Bonnie and Ric.

Both Salvatore brothers were dead as well as Tyler, Ric was brutally wounded and would only survive from his ring, technically he was dead now too.

When they were done Kai was clapping while Murphy looked kinda grossed out.

Elijah Kol and Nik weren't fazed in the slightest and I was indifferent.

They were all pains in the asses anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously what needed to happen to the actual show versions.

I fix them in my other fic and that's the only reason I can stand any of them.

The shit they all do make no sense and it is all the writers being dicks.

Like seriously, Damon raped caroline and it was never addressed, we can all agree season 1 Tyler was fucking horrible and even after that, he was only mildly likable. And I say that with a scowl on my damn face.

Don't even get me started on the biggest hypocrite in the world Stefan and bitchy Elena.

The only ones I liked were Bonnie, Caroline, and most of the time Ric. and they screwed all of their characters. Like why did they match Bonnie with the weird side characters only to kill any relationship we all like? Fuck any of her relationships period. Wasn't the only guy who didn't die her mom's adoptive son who got threatened by Klaus and was like "fuck this I am out of here" or did he die too? I can't really remember.

And sorry this was so late guys I'm gonna be honest, right when I was gonna go to Harry Potter in this book I fell completely out of my harry potter binge. So I usually will have a certain genre I will read for like months until I find a new one. That has been harry potter fanfics for like the last 7 months. I will watch shows during this period but for reading, I always read that genre. That has now changed. Don't worry I will still be updating my H.P fic but I just might take a minute to go there on this book since I just don't have the inspiration for it. Now don't panic since it is very likely to come back at some point. I just gotta get into a reading mood again.

Me not reading actually isn't that bad of a thing cuz it means my depression isn't supper bad since reading is my coping mechanism when nothing else is working and I need to full escape, so yay me I am happier lately. Hopefully, it will last but let's be honest I'll be reading again in a few months.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot. 

also I am currently in an umbrella academy mood. tho that might change we will see. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
153K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...