STUNG

Oleh waffleluver38

Nathan is forced to do labor when he has neither a home or moral compass. He passes a bees nest and faces the... Lebih Banyak

Stung Part 1
Stung Part 2
Stung Part 3
Stung Part 4
Stung Part 5
Stung Part 6
Stung Part 7
Stung Part 8
Stung Part 9
Stung Part 10
Stung Part 11
Stung part 12
Stung Part 13
Stung Part 15
Stung Part 16
Stung Part 17
Stung Part 18
Stung Part 19
Stung Part 20
Stung Part 21
Stung Part 22
Stung Part 23
Stung Part 24
Authors note

Stung Part 14

13 2 0
Oleh waffleluver38

I decided to signal her. It was the best thing for me to find out if she was ok or not. "Amber. Amber are you there? " The signal transmitted. "Nathan?" "It's me where are you?" "I've been captured." "I suppose it's the government?" "Yes. They're trying to take my elements away from me. They have me locked up." "Oh are you ok?" "Ya I'm fine I need you to go out and go along the edge of the border, mutate into an animal, and find a bush that's open.-" "I found the bush and I decided to signal you about it. I didn't want to leave you behind." I could feel myself blushing as I told her that. "Go inside. There will be no guards. Take a right and you'll see a door with a sign that says CELLS. Go inside. There will be 1 girl in the back cell. The key to her cell is under the rug. Get her out and leave the bush. Do exactly what I say! Wait for me to signal you when it's ok to come back into the bush." "Ok" I said. "Oh and Nathan, treat her right." "Ok." We stopped mind talking and just as she said I went through the bush. As I entered I saw the car the guy drove in on. I opened the trunk and there was the blade. It shines so bright. It hovered until it reached to my hands. I grabbed the blade. Woah it was like holding glass. So delicate. Stick to the plan Nathan. I told myself. I shut the trunk door and put the blade in my bag. I turned right into a huge corridor. I found the door and opened it. It was like a prison. There was barely anyone there. Until I got to the back I saw a girl around my age sitting on a bench. I looked under the rug and there was the key. Just as I started to open the door she opened her eyes and got up. "Who are you?" "Amber sent me here." I said blushing. I had to admit she was kind of cute. "Wait you know Amber?" "Im her brother." I replied. With then I could tell she was relieved. "I'm here to get you out." I said in a heroic voice. We got out and escaped the bush. We ducked to a nearby branch. "So what's your name?" "Hallie." I have to say it was a pretty name. "Oh why thank you." She said. "Wait, did I say that outloud?" "yes" she said laughing. "Oh." I blushed. I couldn't help it. She was beautiful.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

115 7 11
When Draco Malfoy discovers a ancient spell that binds the user to another human with a blood pact, he knows it's too good pass up trying. So, when h...
417 45 11
Russell is a subversive and careless 16 year old. He's reckless and enjoys breaking rules with some of his "friends". But then, gets caught and throw...
510 36 17
A little girl with some of the richest parents in the world, a massive mansion, her own personal maid, how could her life not be perfect? But having...
6.5K 51 9
Nathan looses his job during the pandemic and this changes his life forever.