Starving

By SkippoRitto

Little Mix is in the need for a new drummer for their upcoming tour. Ash happens to be a drummer, but is she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135

Chapter 51

977 22 0
By SkippoRitto

Ash's POV

We arrived at Hailee's parents house and walked up to the front door.

"They're gonna love you." Hailee said and leaned in and kissed me softly, which calmed my nerves a little. I nodded with a soft smile and laced our fingers together.

Hailee opened the door and we were immediately greeted by Martini, who came running towards us.

"Hi baby, I missed you." Hailee said and picked the dog up and gave her a kiss on the head. She turned towards me with a smile, which I of course returned, before greeting Martini as well.

"Hi there. Oh my goodness, you're so cute.. almost as cute as your mom." I said and smirked at Hailee, who had a huge blush on her face.

"Let's find my parents." she said and took my hand, leading me into the kitchen, where her mom was standing with her back to us. Hailee handed me Martini and I cuddled her into my chest.

"Hi mom." Hailee said, making her mom turn around with a huge smile.

"Hailee!" she shrieked and pulled Hailee into a tight hug. When they pulled apart she looked at me with a soft smile, which I gladly returned.

"Mom, this is Ash." Hailee said with an even bigger smile.

"It's great to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you." she said and hugged me tight.

"Thanks for having me, Mrs Steinfeld." I said, making both of them laugh.

"Sweetie, please call me Cheri." Cheri said with a chuckle.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous." I said and I could feel a blush rising.

"You were right Hailee, she really is cute." Cheri said, making me blush even more.

"The cutest." Hailee said and pecked my cheek.

"Where's dad?" Hailee asked.

"In the living room." Cheri said with a smile.

Hailee took my hand and led me into the living room, where her dad was sitting on the couch, watching tv.

"Hey dad." she said and let go of my hand, just as he stood up and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey sweetie, it's good to see you." he said with a big smile on his face.

"Dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Ash." Hailee said and looked at me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr Steinfeld." I said and I could see Hailee shaking her head with a smile.

"Why is she so polite?" he asked and looked at Hailee, who shrugged her shoulders.

"I really don't know." she said with a chuckle.

"Please call me Peter." he said and shook my hand with a smile.

"Is Griffin coming?" Hailee asked and looked at her dad.

"Yeah, he should be here soon. He texted me that he was a little late." Peter said.

"I'll go see if your mother needs any help." he said and went into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for being awkward." I said with an apologetic smile.

"Just relax. As I predicted, they really like you." Hailee said and pulled me into a tight hug. She kissed the top of my head, before pulling apart. Just then the front door opened revealing her brother.

"Griffin!" she said excitedly and ran over to him, hugging him tightly. I just stood there awkwardly, in the living room all alone.

"Haizy." he said with a big smile.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend, come with me." Hailee said, dragging him into the living room.

"This is Ash. Ash, this is Griffin, my big brother." she said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." I said and stuck my hand out and he shook it with a smile.

"You too. Hailee can't shut up about you." he said with a smirk, making Hailee blush.

"Good to know." I said and smirked at Hailee.

After chatting for a while, getting to know Griffin, we heard Cheri call out that food was ready. I sat down next to Hailee, who put her hand on my thigh drawing small patterns with her thumb.

"Thank you so much for coming, we've been looking forward to meeting you." Cheri said and smiled at me.

"Thanks for having me." I said and returned the smile. After eating we sat around chatting for a while, getting to know each other. Then the dreaded question came.

"So Ash, what are you gonna do after the tour?" Peter asked and took a sip of his wine. Hailee must have felt me tense up, cause she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Well, I'll go back to London.. but we've talked about it, and we're gonna do everything we can to make it work.." I said with the smallest smile, like you could barely call it a smile.

"I think that's great. You two seem to really love each other, so I believe in you. I'm sure you can make it work." Cheri said with a soft smile, making my smile grow.

"I'm not giving up on her, that's for sure." Hailee said and moved a strand of hair behind my ear, I smiled softly at her.

After dinner Hailee dragged me upstairs to her childhood bedroom.

"This is my old room." she said and opened the door for me. I walked inside and looked around, it was just so Hailee. I looked at the pictures on the wall, which was of her family and friends. I spaced out, which she quickly noticed. She wrapped her arms around me from behind, making me come back to reality.

"You okay, baby?" she asked and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"Yeah.." I said and leaned into her touch.

"You sure?" she asked again. I shrugged my shoulders and she turned me around so that I was facing her.

"Is it the long distance thing?" she asked, I nodded. She knows me so well. She hugged me tightly and rubbed my back.

"Come here." she said and pulled me over to her bed and sat down.

"It's all gonna be okay. I'm not letting you go, you know that right?" she asked.

"I know.. it's just gonna be really hard, going from seeing each other every day, to not knowing when I'll see you again." I said and she pulled me into another hug and I quickly leaned into her embrace.

"I know, baby. But how about, we schedule a visit, then we have something to look forward to." she suggested and combed through my hair with her fingers.

"That's a good idea." I said and looked up at her with a smile.

"I love you so much." she said and stroked my cheek softly.

"I love you more." I said and kissed her softly.

"Let's go back downstairs." she said and stood up. I got up as well and took her hand in mine.

"There you are. You're just in time for dessert." Cheri said and placed a beautiful home baked chocolate cake on the coffee table. We sat down on the couch next to each other and each took a slice.

"Mmmm this is delicious." I said after tasting it.

"Glad you like it." Cheri said with a grateful smile.

"Thank you so much for dinner and everything." I said, as Hailee and I were heading out the door.

"Thanks for coming. We hope to see you again soon." Peter said with a smile. We sat inside the car and Hailee started the drive home.

"I really like your family." I said, making her smile.

"And they really like you. They've never reacted this positively when I brought someone home.. But you're special." she said, never taking her eyes off the road.

"I'm glad they liked me, in spite of my awkwardness." I chuckled.

"That was probably the thing they liked the most." Hailee jokes, making me laugh even more.

"You're such an idiot." I chuckled.

"I'm your idiot." she said with a smirk, still looking at the road.

"True." I said and took her hand and kissed the back of it. I laced our fingers together and stroked her hand softly.

We arrived at her building and after parking the car, we went inside the elevator and rode it to her floor. She unlocked the door and we went inside. We came into the living room, where the girls were watching Shrek.

"Hey guys." I said and sat down in the armchair, since they were occupying the entire couch. Hailee came over and sat in my lap and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Jesy asked and paused the movie.

"They loved her." Hailee said and kissed my cheek.

"Who wouldn't?" Jade asked with a smile, making me blush.

"Exactly." Hailee said and smiled as well.

"Do you wanna watch Shrek with us? It's only half an hour in." Leigh asked.

"Sure." I said and Jesy resumed the movie. Hailee cuddled into me and I held her tightly with one arm, while she played with the other one. About half an hour later Hailee had fallen asleep, and I just couldn't help but smile down at the beauty in my arms. Perrie got up from her seat and wrapped a blanket around Hailee. I smiled gratefully at her and she just winked in return, before sitting back down.

The movie came to an end, so the girls and I chatted for a while about anything and everything.

"So, what are we gonna do tomorrow?" Jesy asked.

"We could drive around town." Jade suggested.

"Yeah, I mean Hailee's car has room for six. It's one of those cars, where it's allowed to sit three in the front seat." I said.

"Cool, let's do that." Leigh piped in.

"Who said you could use my car?" Hailee mumbled, still half asleep.

"I'm sorry baby, I thought you would be okay with it." I said, stroking her hair.

"Of course I am, I was messing with you." she said and opened her eyes. I leaned down and pecked her lips, making her smile.

"So, where are you planning on driving to?" Hailee asked and looked at the girls.

"I was just thinking we could drive around. I mean, it's always been a favorite of mine.. driving around, singing along to the radio, buying drive through.. you know." Jade said with a smile.

"Sounds good to me." Hailee said.

"I'm tired, so I'm going to bed." Leigh said and got up.

"Goodnight." we all practically said at the same time.

After a while we all ended up going to bed. I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth, when I heard some sort of bump sound. I spit the toothpaste out and put my toothbrush away, before walking into the bedroom, where Hailee was laying on the floor.

"Babe, are you okay? What happened?" I asked and crouched down next to her and helped her up.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just tripped over my own feet I guess." She chuckled and layed down on the bed.

"Well that happens." I said with a smile and layed next to her. She cuddled into my neck and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Today was great." I said and kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah.." she said, I could hear the sleepiness in her voice.

"Sleep tight, babygirl." I said and ran my hand through her hair.

"Night, babe. I love you." she whispered into my neck.

"I love you too." I said, before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.2K 23
!COMPLETE! [B O O K 1] {It's 2016 and Little Mix (Perrie, Leigh-Anne, Jesy) is still the best girl-group to come out of the UK. Perrie gets to...
16.3K 551 27
Our favourite ladies are back with a whole new set of challenges to overcome. Sequel to Our Piece of eternity (which you can find by clicking on my...
16.2K 522 95
Jade Amelia Calaway is a very successful musician, entertainer, and business woman. Her family basically has been in the limelight for quite some tim...
8.7K 388 15
Jade beat the cancer and the tour they always dreamed of is in full swing. But new problems and worries await the group. What ist going on with Jade...