SAYONEE

By Celia_alyana

โ๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ... More

Author noteโ€ข
Prolougeโ€ข
0.1
Author noteโ€ข
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.12
Annoucementโ€ข
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
Important
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25

0.11

275 132 19
By Celia_alyana

«11_New Journey»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

No matter how much you want to avoid it, I believe that fate always makes certain events happen and certain peoples meet•

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Author's pov

For the birthday, you were decorating the hall, you invited no one for the party more like you've no one to invite except your parents.

Well you were not in the mood to celebrate it but you can't help it now , your mom & dad are here specially to celebrate your not so special day, so there's no chance you will not celebrate it as they would ask thousands of questions and also you don't want to make them sad.

Saying the truth, you really loved how they came here after a very long time, you felt calmness in the presence of them.

Nobody on earth can ever love you more than your parents, whenever you look in your mom and dad's eyes, you know this is the only pure love you can find in this cruel world.

End of author's pov

"ynahh!!" You got interrupted by a loud yet calm voice "yes mamma ?" you smiled replying, realising how it's been so long since you last called her like this.

" Honey, the cake is ready, is the decoration over?" She asked " yeah, almost done" you said already coming down from the step-ladder.

You took a seat beside your mom and dad on the dinning as you finally absorbed the warmth of them, you don't know why but you just wanted to cry on their chest like a toddler cry hugging their parents while explaining how they got hurt.

"Little, are you okay?" suddenly your dad asked seeing your overwhelming state "yes dadda, I'm okay" you replied giving him a soft smile.

"Happy birthday love" your dad said and embraced you in his arms as you smiled getting the feeling you craved for.

"Hey, you forgot me!" Your mom said suddenly and made everyone laugh "No sweetheart, how can I forget you, come here" your dad said opening his one arm for your mother as she slightly slipped inside. Now he was embracing both of you and you finally felt whole.

Yes, it was the wholesome.

You were holding your giggle but failed when the realisation hit you, the realisation of how your parents still think you are just a baby and treat you as one.

I really love and adore them, they're the best couple in my eyes.

I don't want anything else but a life partner just like my dad. You thought with an unexplained smile.

" yn, let's cut the cake "you heard halmoni saying as you nodded and grabbed the knife in your hand, you cut the cake when everyone was singing a melodic birthday song for you.

Taking out a piece of cake you offered to your mom, dad and halmoni, after that you all started enjoying the dinner.

"How s the food?" Your dad asked expecting to get some credit as he was the one to prepare food, you love how simple he is even after being a successful business man.

"Dadda, you never fail to cook delicious food. Also, I'm eating it after a long time so it's tastier than ever" you said cheerfully enjoying your favourite food.

"Hey yn, don't just compliment your dadda, I can cook even better than him" your mom said cutely annoyed.

"Don't you feel bad asking for compliments" your dad said playfully as your mom hit his arm slightly giving him a not so death glare.

"Stop you both, look you guys are not kids that you both are fighting" halmoni said laughing.

Somehow it was the best evening.

_

The celebration was already over, you saw your parents almost done from the dishes as your mum told you to throw the waste materials out, though it was dark
outside but the dustbin was not so far.

You pushed the house gate to open it and walked to the garbage bin to throw the nasty thing you were holding.

But suddenly you heard your cat meowing, you turned around just to find him standing behind you. " oh kitty" you said and to your surprise he ran away in the woods.

"kitty wait, don't go there" you said but he didn't stop and continued running. 

In a haste you came back inside the house just to grab the torch and run back inside the woods.

"wait yn, where are you going at this hour" you heard your mom yelling but you ignored her and ran away.

"kitty where are you " you were yelling his name while going deeper inside the woods but you stopped when you realised you have came so far and it's too dark in here.

Suddenly a sound came from somewhere as you looked around gasping but no one was there.

But when you looked back, you saw a boy in front of you with dark black hairs, his skin was pale and a catty smirk was plastered on his face.

"Who is he?" You questioned yourself.

His aura was gloomy just like his pupils and his figure was towering over you, looking at him felt like experiencing a new world.

You froze at your spot as words were not spelling from your mouth but still you collected some courage and asked for his identity.

He didn't reply to your question as you thought it was the end of your journey in this world.

But later he said "hey, little girl, I live near this place, when I was going back to my house I saw you so I wondered how come a alone girl can be here at night knowing its forest"

" I -I. Actually, I was finding my cat who ran inside this woods" you said and your words almost shattered.

"You should find her in daylight, for now you should go back home"  he replied simply, not bothered.

"Yes, but what if I couldn't find him?" You said worrying like a child.

"No, your thinking is wrong. What is yours is always yours. And even if they ever parted, they will always find a way to come back again. They can find their way back, no matter what." he replied

"Oh" you said as his reply was too big for your small brain.

"I'm going now, you go back too"  just after saying he left. And you just waved your hand at him.

But wait how will I go back home now, I don't know where to go and the darkness of the night was making it worst and so was my courage. You thought almost getting panicked.

But then you heard someone calling out your name from the bushes,  when you turn around you saw your dad with something holding in his arms.

"Oh! It's kitty" you said to yourself while running towards your father.

"yn, you shouldn't come here all alone at night, lets go back" he said as you can clearly see the worried face of him.

"yes dadda, it's just I didn't realise when I came this far to find him" you said pointing on your cat "but where did you find him?" You finished.

"it was in between bushes, now let go home little" he said with a reassuring smile and hold your hand.

_

You saw myself in a strange world again, you can't see anything because everywhere is only fog.

Then you heard a calm yet scary voice, it made shivers down in your whole body.

You turn my head all around, trying to find the owner of that voice, but there was no one, only his loud words were echoing in the auora.

"Your soulmate is not someone that comes into your life peacefully, it is who changes your reality, who makes you question everything"

"Someone that is destined to be connected with you both in before and after of life, it is not a human being everyone has idealized but a soul with dignity, who manages to revolutionize your world in seconds."

The unfamiliar sound stopped like it never existed and in one second everything got blurred.

You woke up suddenly, trembling, exhausting and sweat was covered on your whole body, you pulled yourself up from your bed to have some water as your throat was totally dry and paining. But for your bad luck there was no water present in your room.

You sighed realising that now you've to go down to quench your thirst. You opened the door as began to walk down the stairs.

Your mind was still filled with the dream you saw a moment ago. You again saw a weird dream but this time you're not surprised, it's quiet normal now. The only thing which always disturbs you are the words you hear because you don't know what are the meaning of them  and how to find the meaning of them.

Each and every thing of your dreams makes you question as if it's asking you to solve them but you didn't find any answer yet.

When you finished pouring the water into the jug you thought of going back to your room but there was something which stopped your action.

The door of your halmoni's room was open and don't know why it attracted you towards it. Like a dumbstruck you get straight towards her room and push the half door open.

Everything was peaceful and silent, your halmoni was deep into her slumber so you thought of closing the door and going back.

But suddenly the glassy window of her room got opened making a heart shaking voice as your eyes widened in shock and fear, heavy & cold breezes flowing through the window entered in the room and touched your fragile body, it feels as if they're trying hard to hollow your body.

You moved your feet straight to the window and shut it .

"what was that" you asked yourself and was about to get out of the room but then your eyes landed on the mirror whose sheets were about to fall.

So you get near to it and pulled the sheets up but it slipped from your hand and fell down showing the mirror completely.

Your eyes widened when you realised what just happened, you tried again to cover it up but somehow your eyes got glued on the mirror.

"How beautiful it is" you murmured as you were stunned by its ethereal beauty.

"Nowadays it's really hard to find these type of mirrors , it looks royal and antique" you whispered and you never realised how your fingers were almost about to the touch the mirror.

You stopped yourself when you recalled your halmoni's words, but you're really craving to touch it once. You don't know why, it's strange.

It's just affected your soul.

You took a deep breath and forwarded your hands closer to it again.

The house was totally silent so as the outside too, only the clock's tickling could be heard in between the death silence.

All of a sudden a music came out of the clock, you flinched hearing the sound and looked towards the clock, it was right 3:00 am when the clock stuck in the middle without continuing the remaining path.

Again windows get spread widely and cold breezes began to flow through it, you were shaking, scared by thinking what just happened and what might come after this.

Your eyes again landed on the mirror and you gulped at what you encountered.

The light of the moon falls on that mirror straight and in the same path a negative energy was seen coming from it.

In the blink of your eye, you drew into that mirror.

"Ahhh!!" You screamed out of your lungs and closed your eyes in fear, your body was shaking and tears began to pour from my eyes.

You don't know what was happening with you as it was all so terrifying

"why its happening to me why ?"

"All these things weren't enough that I just got stuck in a mirror" you yelled crying out loud.

Creepy sounds were roaming all around, you don't want to know where you are and what are those sounds.

It's just so creepy.
You're frigten.

___

Taehyung's pov

My dark nights are now blessed with equisite sleeps, whenever I close my eyes your beautiful face came infront of me.

The time for which I'm eagerly waiting for don't know when it will come but seeing even a slightest glimpse of yours is enough for me.

I know whenever I'll encounter you my all sadness will be blown away by your sweet smell, but your existence is also something which I'm so glad about.

I'm living with this hope that one day I will make you mine, I will make you my queen. I will make your soul happy for a very long time, as much as I can.

My love for you is endless.

Everyday this wind asks me and I am tired of telling them how much I want you, how much I need you, how much I love you.

Don't know when I'll be able to greet you with them but I know one day this will happen. I'm sure.

End of taehyung's pov

-Just like trees always had to shed it's old leafs for new ones.
-Just like no one can stop the time from running.
- Just like you have come here.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

To be continued.

A:N / So guys Finally the real story has began, whatever is going to happen in this "New Journey of Y/N"  is going to be beyond her imagination. Many difficulties will come in her path and she has to face them without any fear, If she doesn't do this, she will lose everything.
One wrong step and she will drain her own life.🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 557 35
- ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
709K 25K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ" ||๊œฑสŸแดแดก ส™แดœส€ษด||
1.3M 67.7K 45
๐‘ฉ๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ'๐‘ด ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บโ”โ”๐น๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐’‰ ๐‘ก๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐’‰๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐’‰๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ.โœ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’“๏ฟฝ...
2.1K 1.2K 30
'๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’“๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†.' ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: 30 ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž...