Black and White Hero (My Hero...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... More

Friend
Training
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Ready
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
Reaper
I can't
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
Another Attack
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Permission
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Forgive
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
True Identity
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

Hero Too

1.9K 54 13
By Gale4Lifes

Office
All Might POV

Me: Hmm? Gojo sent me a message?

I open the message. The first thing I see is a photo. A photo of (Y/N) and Nejire. Their face is just an inch with each other.

Me: What the?!

I read the caption below the photo.

"Hey, All Might-kun! Look at this couple. They are perfect couple, aren't they?"

Me:*chuckle* (Y/N), you really have changed a lot.

Ms. Midnight then greet me.

Midnight: Hey, what are you mumbling about?

Me:*smile* Nothing.

I said while putting my phone in my pocket back, but before I can do it, Midnight take away my phone.

Me: Hey!

Midnight: What are you trying to hide?

Me: Whatever you do, don-

Suddenly her eyes went wide.

Midnight: Hey, these two are Nejire and (Y/N), right?!

She ask while showing me the photo of Nejire and (Y/N).

Me: Give that back!

I take my phone back and put it in my pocket.

Midnight: I honestly think that he'll be single forever. But in all of sudden, he and one of Big Three become lovers.

Me: You mean Big Five, right? Ari already got her provisional hero license.

Midnight: Huh? Seriously? I thought her supplementary lesson is still going?

Me: She defeated Gang Orca alone.

Midnight: Sheesh, how strong she and her lil brother can be.

Meanwhile
Outside of UA
Deku POV

Lovelover: Let him go!

She said while hitting me. I'm sitting on Gentle's back while holding both of his arms.

Lovelover: Let him go!! Stop it!!

She start to cry.

Lovelover: Gentle poured his heart and soul into this plan! He even forgot to have his prescious tea breaks planning for it! I said, let him go! Where is the "brighter future" in this!? Gentle is my only light!! He's my everything! Don't take Gentle away from me! If you take Gentle away from me, I'll die!!

Suddenly...

???: Deku, let him go.

All three of us look at the voice direction and see (Y/N) is walking at us. Hound Dog and a group of Ectoplasm are following (Y/N) from behind.

Me: (Y/N)...! Hound Dog-sensei...!

I quickly get off from Gentle's back.

(Y/N): What that girl just said is right, Deku. There is no meaning of brighter future if you crush someone dream into pieces.

He walk to Gentle and and offer his hand. Gentle look at (Y/N) for a moment before take his hand. (Y/N) then look at Lovelover.

(Y/N): You said if Deku take away Gentle, you'll die, right?

He get down on his knee and suddenly hug Lovelover.

(Y/N): I understand that feeling very well. When my mom died, I lost my hope. I hate that feeling. That's why I won't let anyone feel that feeling.

He let go of Lovelover and stand up again.

Hound Dog: What are you planning, Shinigami?

(Y/N): Hound Dog, I request for your permission to let Gentle Criminal and this girl join our school festival.

Me: What...?!

Gentle: Huh?

(Y/N): Gentle, letting a criminal like you into the festival is forbidden, so I just ask you a favor.

He smile.

(Y/N):*smile* Join the festival and don't make any trouble, please? Everyone worked hard for this festival. So can you please fulfill my request?

Gentle smile and put his right hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Gentle:*smile* You're such a great and gentle young man. I'll gladly fulfill your request.

(Y/N):*smile* Thank you.

Hound Dog: (Y/N), Principal Nezu has granted the permission.

He said while putting his phone in his pocket.

(Y/N):*smile* Gentle, Lovelover, clean up yourself. You can't attend the festival like this. Deku, you better go back to school now. Your concert is about to start, you know?

Deku: Ah, crap!

Timeskip
Gymnasium
Backstage
9:35 am
UA
(Y/N) POV

Kirishima: Congrats, (Y/N)!

Me: Huh?

Todoroki: He's talking about the photo that Gojo-sensei shared earlier, I think.

Me: Ah crap.

Deku: Huh? What photo?

Kaminari: This.

He then show Deku the photo.

Me: I'm leaving.

Kirishima: Hey, don't leave just yet!

He said and grab my hoodie from behind.

Mineta: Explain to us how the hell you can be lover with Hadou-senpai!

Rozu POV

I just smile watching the boys.

Kyoka: Hey, you are you all right?

Me: Of course.

Kyoka: You didn't frustrated after saw the photo that Gojo-sensei sent? You like (Y/N), don't you?

Me: I do. But it just because he look lonely and I thought maybe he need a partner. So as long as he happy with, I don't care.

Kyoka: Huh, I wonder how everyone that had crush on (Y/N) feel if they know about this.

Ari: My brother is quite popular, huh?

Me:*smile* Yeah.

I look at (Y/N) who is laughing with the other boys.

Me: You really have changed, (Y/N).

I start to remember every time we're together. From the first hero training till now. I smile once again.

Me*thought*: Thank you, (Y/N). You helped me a lot. I really appreciate it.

Kirishima: Now then, it's time for you to give us speech, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): But I thought I already gave one yesterday?

Mina: Not everyone were there during your speech.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're right.

Gojo sensei then enter the room together with his students.

Gojo: Wait for us!

Itadori: We want to hear (Y/N)'s speech at least once!

Megumi: I think I'll stay for a minute.

Kugisaki: Huh, let's look what a guy like you can do.

Gojo take out his phone and get ready to record a video.

(Y/N) POV

I just smile while looking at all my friends. I then see Gojo is holding his phone with the camera facing me.

Gojo: Don't mind me. Just focus on your friend.

Me: Well, if you said so.

I turn my attention toward my friends.

Me: Life is like a book. And we're the protaganists of our books. At first, we write the books alone. But as the life goes on, we start to write the books with friends. When we make mistakes, we'll fix it alone or with our friends. Each time we give up, our friends got our back. And each time all of us fall, we get up together, with new hope, and obstacles lying ahead of us. We got each others back no matter what. We write every events together. And today, the event that all of us are waiting for, the event that everyone worked really hard will occur.

I smile.

Me:*smile* So let's end the chapter of this event with smiles and laughter, together. And keep this memory forever.

All: YEAAAHHH!!!

I just smile watching them.

Gojo: And.... Done! I sent it to all my contacts.

Me: Why would you do that?

Gojo: To show them the real meaning of human. Do your best on your concert, Class A.

Itadori: Good luck!

Megumi: Good luck.

Nobara: Let's see what you guys made of.

They start to walk away. I walk at Rozu and put my hand on her head. I then smile.

Me: I know you like me. Don't be frustrated by the fact that Hadou-senpai got me first. Not everything in this world goes like what we want. Don't worry, there is still people that like you. I'm very sure of it.

Rozu:*smile* Thank you.

Me: Well...

I turn around and start to walk away.

Me: Good luck, guys. Start it with smiles, and end it with smiles too.

All: Got it, second homeroom teacher!!

Timeskip
9:59am
Inside the gymnasium
(Y/N) POV

Gentle: Thank you once again for allowing me to join this festival.

Me:*smile* Not a problem.

I look at Gojo.

Me: Hey, record the concert and send it to Aizawa-sensei.

Gojo: Got it.

He take out his phone and get ready to record the concert. I then noticed that Present Mic is standing beside me.

Me: Present Mic-sensei, you should go back to patrolling.

Mic: Just for a minute. I'm just gonna watch for a minute.

Me: Well, if you said so.

Mirio: (Y/N)!

I look at him and see Eri is smiling.

A single tear travel through my cheek.

Me:*smile* I hope you see this, Nighteye.

I then see Uraraka is making her way towards me.

Uraraka: (Y/N), come!

She offer her palm. I smile and take his palm making me floating. I look at the stage and see Kyoka is smiling and nod at me.

Me:*smile* So they really want me to join too.

A pair of fire wings erupt from my back. Uraraka release me and I start to fly to the stage.

Kyoka: Our special guest has arrived! The strongest student in our class and part of Big Five...

I land beside Kyoka.

Kyoka: (Y/N) (L/N)!!

The crowds start to cheer even more. I just smile. The band still continue playing the music. Kyoka give me a microphone.

Kyoka: The ending part.

Me:*smirk* Got it.

I take a deep breath.

Kyoka: 3, 2, 1... Now!

Bakugou make another explosion and the music start to go more lively. I start to sing the ending part of the song.

(A/N): Just imagine he's singing the ending part.

Little Timeskip
After the concert
Outside of gymnasium
(Y/N) POV

Gojo: Nice job, guys!

He said and start to high-five with everyone.

???: Huh, looks like I missed everything.

All of us look at the voice direction and see Aizawa is walking at us.

Gojo: Hey, Aizawa-kun! Glad you're back! Did you get the recording of the concert that I sent you?

Aizawa: Yeah, I got it. You guys did well.

Gojo: Oh, how about the photo?

Me: Sensei!!

Aizawa: Yeah, I got that photo too. I'm little bit suprised to be honest.

Suddenly someone hug me from behind.

Hadou: (Y/N)-kun!

Me: Hadou-senpai? What are you doing here?

She let go of me. I turn around to look at her.

Hadou: Well, there is still time before the beauty contest so I come here. How's your concert?

Class A: Incredible!

Me: Yeah, like what they said.

Aizawa: (Y/N), you need to follow Gojo, right? Better you go back to dorm and pack your clothes.

Iida: Huh? Where are you going?

Me: I need to-

Aizawa: Since he skipped all supplementary lessons that he need to attend, he'll follow Gojo to his school for another supplementary lessons.

Gojo: That's right. He'll maybe need to stay there for at least three days or more.

Kirishima wrap his arm around my shoulder.

Kirishima: That's what you got for skipping lessons, buddy!

Me:*chuckle* Yeah, my fault.

I remove his arm.

Me: Well, I'll go now. See you guys during the beauty contest.

Class A: Okay!

I start to walk away from them.

Gojo POV

Me: So what did you got from your search?

Aizawa: Just like what Ari said.

He take out a photo and show it to me.

Aizawa: He's still alive. And he's a villain now.

Me: So, when will you tell (Y/N) about this?

Aizawa: When the time come.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 21.9K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...
20.8K 292 14
this is basically my hero academia, but with a new character called yagami kokoro. there will be a character introduction before the first chapter wh...
25.4K 477 6
A young boy that has gone through suffering throughout his entire life, wants nothing more than some peace. He just wants to calmly live out the rest...
1M 48.7K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...