The Dysfuntionals

By DakariJohnson

James is a Choir Director who finds out his daughter is stricken with a brain tumor. He decides to enter in a... More

Prelogue
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7
Scene 8
Scene 9
Scene 10
Scene 11
Scene 12
Scene 13
Scene 14
Scene 15
Scene 16
Scene 17
Scene 18
Scene 19
Scene 20
Scene 21
Scene 22
Scene 23
Scene 24
Scene 25
Scene 26
Scene 27
Scene 28
Epilouge

Scene 3

27 1 0
By DakariJohnson

                             Hospital

James rushes into the hospital. He reaches the Front Desk.

James: Hi, my name is James Williams, my daughter Kayla Williams was brought in.

Desk Clerk: Can I see some I.D.?

He shows her his I.D.

Desk Clerk: Second floor.

He races to the second floor. He checks the rooms and finds Kayla asleep while his mother is at her bedside.

Evelyn: James, it just happened out of nowhere, she just fainted while she was outside playing at school.

James: Mom, it’s not your fault at all.

The Doctor walks in.

Doctor: Hello, I am Doctor Phillips.

James: James Williams and this is my mother Evelyn.

They shake hands.

Doctor: I have a bit of bad news folks, we ran several tests on Kayla and we found an early sign that a tumor is growing right here in the cerebral area. This will cause swelling of the brain and of course, if it continues, it can kill her, I would say in a couple of weeks, maybe a month in some rare cases.

Evelyn: Oh my god!

Doctor: No need to panic, we can go in and take the tumor out, it’s a very easy procedure, but I must ask if Kayla has insurance?

James: No she doesn’t, her mom and I were so buys, we never thought to get her insurance. How much will the operation be?

Doctor: It can very from $50,000 to $75,000 due to the new rules they place.

James: That’s crazy, well I will come up with the money, just thank you for your time.

Doctor: Thank you, I’m sorry, I wish I could do more but my hands are tied with these new rules, Let me know when you want to start the operation and we can, thank you guys and have a good day.

James: You too.

The Doctor walks out and James goes to Kayla’s bedside.

Evelyn: James, I have $45,000 saved up in my retirement, we can see about getting that money.

James: Mom, that money is yours and the bank would take way too long to approve of it, I’m going to handle this. Can you stay with her while I deal with this?

Evelyn: Of course baby, I love you and Kayla so much, we will come out of this all right.

James: I love you too and don’t we always.

He kisses Kayla’s forehead and leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
67.1K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
10.9K 626 6
"SEXUAl CNTENT +18" كان بإمكاني توقع كل شيء في حياتي الا الوقوف عاجزه امام رجل يكبرني باضعاف عمري والاسوء من ذالك انه كان والدي بطريقه مختلفه بحيث ا...
694K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭